Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird childhood stories.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
I apparently got into a shouting match with another toddler at a mall over who's the prettiest princess.

...My mom never lets me live it down.
I apparently got into a shouting match with another toddler at a mall over who's the prettiest princess.

...My mom never lets me live it down.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Once when I was in second grade there was this kid named Collin who had a crush on me and everyone was teasing me and all so I got so upset that when it was time to line up, he was in front of me so I took his backpack strap and put it in the trash can so that when he started walking with his backpack the trash can fell down and literally EVERYTHING fell out of it and my teacher made him stay back to clean it up...no regrets XD
Once when I was in second grade there was this kid named Collin who had a crush on me and everyone was teasing me and all so I got so upset that when it was time to line up, he was in front of me so I took his backpack strap and put it in the trash can so that when he started walking with his backpack the trash can fell down and literally EVERYTHING fell out of it and my teacher made him stay back to clean it up...no regrets XD
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
So apparently as a kid, I was super obsessed with sorting things, even as an infant. (I still am to some extent). This was especially true for Legos - whenever I got out my big blue box of them, I'd pour them onto the floor and sort them by color and size. I rarely actually PLAYED with them. This carried on to other toys as well, such as Pokemon cards or mix-and-match animal parts. I was constantly trying to find new ways to organize them, and I was constantly dissatisfied with how they currently were. The grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose.
That habit still continues with me to this day. I cannot settle on a profile picture for more than two weeks at the very best, nor a specific outfit / animal / whatever in various games such as Animal Jam, the Elder Scrolls Online, and Transformice. I rearrange the stuff on my desk from time to time and never wind up being fully satisfied with it. It's really weird.

I also have a weird chewing / twitching habit. I'm constantly twitching my muscles for some reason, as though I can't stand being idle, but I also hate rigorous physical exercise of any sort. I chew through pencils, string necklaces, random items sitting on desks... but never shirts, never rubber, and DEFINITELY not pens.

Time for an actual story:
As a kid, I liked to steal things. Not big things or valuable things - just the random crap I found here or there, like an abandoned toy ducky sitting in the corner or a plastic lizard someone left on their desk. So one day in first grade, this kid got a 'toy' pterodactyl and t-rex. They were those weird things made of various flat pieces with slots in them, and you had to fit the slots into one another to make a full shape. I looked at the pterodactyl and decided it was going to be mine.
So what do I do? I wait until the end of the school day when everyone is packing up and getting ready to leave. This kid leaves his toys alone next to his backpack on his desk for a moment, and I must've rolled a natural 20 on my Sleight of Hand check, because nobody in that room seemed to notice my pilfering. I pocketed the toy and went on acting casual.
This kid comes back to his backpack and sees that his toy is no longer there. He has a BREAKDOWN. He runs around screaming, "MAH TERROR-DAKTIL!" at the top of his lungs, ripping posters off walls, and flipping over desks. I pretend to act as shocked as everyone else. The memory goes blurry there, but I remember getting home and slipping the pterodactyl toy into one of my toy bins. I don't think my mother ever noticed. I don't know where the toy is anymore, though.
So apparently as a kid, I was super obsessed with sorting things, even as an infant. (I still am to some extent). This was especially true for Legos - whenever I got out my big blue box of them, I'd pour them onto the floor and sort them by color and size. I rarely actually PLAYED with them. This carried on to other toys as well, such as Pokemon cards or mix-and-match animal parts. I was constantly trying to find new ways to organize them, and I was constantly dissatisfied with how they currently were. The grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose.
That habit still continues with me to this day. I cannot settle on a profile picture for more than two weeks at the very best, nor a specific outfit / animal / whatever in various games such as Animal Jam, the Elder Scrolls Online, and Transformice. I rearrange the stuff on my desk from time to time and never wind up being fully satisfied with it. It's really weird.

I also have a weird chewing / twitching habit. I'm constantly twitching my muscles for some reason, as though I can't stand being idle, but I also hate rigorous physical exercise of any sort. I chew through pencils, string necklaces, random items sitting on desks... but never shirts, never rubber, and DEFINITELY not pens.

Time for an actual story:
As a kid, I liked to steal things. Not big things or valuable things - just the random crap I found here or there, like an abandoned toy ducky sitting in the corner or a plastic lizard someone left on their desk. So one day in first grade, this kid got a 'toy' pterodactyl and t-rex. They were those weird things made of various flat pieces with slots in them, and you had to fit the slots into one another to make a full shape. I looked at the pterodactyl and decided it was going to be mine.
So what do I do? I wait until the end of the school day when everyone is packing up and getting ready to leave. This kid leaves his toys alone next to his backpack on his desk for a moment, and I must've rolled a natural 20 on my Sleight of Hand check, because nobody in that room seemed to notice my pilfering. I pocketed the toy and went on acting casual.
This kid comes back to his backpack and sees that his toy is no longer there. He has a BREAKDOWN. He runs around screaming, "MAH TERROR-DAKTIL!" at the top of his lungs, ripping posters off walls, and flipping over desks. I pretend to act as shocked as everyone else. The memory goes blurry there, but I remember getting home and slipping the pterodactyl toy into one of my toy bins. I don't think my mother ever noticed. I don't know where the toy is anymore, though.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Bump
Bump
I shall not let this thread die!
I shall not let this thread die!
image.png
I went outside onto our property as a young child, grabbed a handful of dirt and shoved it into my mouth. It had roughly the same effect as doing the cinnamon challenge.
I also used to use plastic toy tools to try and find dinosaur fossils in our yard.
I went outside onto our property as a young child, grabbed a handful of dirt and shoved it into my mouth. It had roughly the same effect as doing the cinnamon challenge.
I also used to use plastic toy tools to try and find dinosaur fossils in our yard.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
i have quite a few because i was a weird child,,

- in 1st grade me and my best friend got into an argument over something really dumb. anyways we actually started throwing punches at each other and like a minute later, the teachers are crowded around us asking what was wrong because we were both sitting on the ground crying with bloody noses. long story short: we broke each others noses. fun times ^-^

- i wanted to change my name to "Porsche" when i was 4. yes, like the car.

- my mom had this huuuuuge saltwater fish tank with all these really pretty fish and corals. i decided that the fish were "very very hungry" and i dumped a whole can of fish food into the tank. everything died.

- i burnt my hand in a toaster somehow

- me and my sister were fighting over some stuffed animal that we shared, and my brother suddenly yells "here! take this to protect yourself!" and throws a toy lightsaber straight towards my head. the thing hits me square in the forehead, hard enough to actually bust it open and cause me to get stitches. i still have the scar today lmao

i have quite a few because i was a weird child,,

- in 1st grade me and my best friend got into an argument over something really dumb. anyways we actually started throwing punches at each other and like a minute later, the teachers are crowded around us asking what was wrong because we were both sitting on the ground crying with bloody noses. long story short: we broke each others noses. fun times ^-^

- i wanted to change my name to "Porsche" when i was 4. yes, like the car.

- my mom had this huuuuuge saltwater fish tank with all these really pretty fish and corals. i decided that the fish were "very very hungry" and i dumped a whole can of fish food into the tank. everything died.

- i burnt my hand in a toaster somehow

- me and my sister were fighting over some stuffed animal that we shared, and my brother suddenly yells "here! take this to protect yourself!" and throws a toy lightsaber straight towards my head. the thing hits me square in the forehead, hard enough to actually bust it open and cause me to get stitches. i still have the scar today lmao

7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Im a really boring kid, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing

However here is a funny story

So my grandmother (god bless that wonderful women) had pancreatic cancer, which sucked *******.

She couldn't really eat much, and it made me feel awful. She couldn't eat what she loved anymore.
Now normally I am a lazy, fat, videogame playing child.

BUT THAT DAY.
I DECIDED TO BE

good

So me and my sis were staying at her house, and before she went to bed she said
"Yall just relax and go to bed when you want to!" (such a wonderful women)
and me and my sis

Looked her in the eye and said

"No. WE'RE DOING THE DISHES."
she laughed and joked with us and then went to bed, but we actually cleaned the whole house for her. Dishes and all. We got her to relax and had fun with her the next day, our aunt didn't have to clean either, so it was a really good day! Surprisingly she ate a whole large cheesecake pizza, I am glad to have been related to such a wonderful women.
Im a really boring kid, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing

However here is a funny story

So my grandmother (god bless that wonderful women) had pancreatic cancer, which sucked *******.

She couldn't really eat much, and it made me feel awful. She couldn't eat what she loved anymore.
Now normally I am a lazy, fat, videogame playing child.

BUT THAT DAY.
I DECIDED TO BE

good

So me and my sis were staying at her house, and before she went to bed she said
"Yall just relax and go to bed when you want to!" (such a wonderful women)
and me and my sis

Looked her in the eye and said

"No. WE'RE DOING THE DISHES."
she laughed and joked with us and then went to bed, but we actually cleaned the whole house for her. Dishes and all. We got her to relax and had fun with her the next day, our aunt didn't have to clean either, so it was a really good day! Surprisingly she ate a whole large cheesecake pizza, I am glad to have been related to such a wonderful women.
01010011011011110110110101100101011101000110100101101101011001010111001100100000010001110110111101100100001000000111010001100001011010110110010101110011001000000110110101101111011011010110110101101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001100100001000000111000001110101011100000111000001101001011001010111001100100000011000010111011101100001011110010010111000101110001011100000110100001010000011010000101001000001011011100110010000100000011100110110111101101101011001010111010001101001011011010110010101110011001011100010111000101110000011010000101000001101000010100100101001110101011100110111010000100000011100110110111101101101011001010111010001101001011011010110010101110011001011100010111000101110001011100000110100001010000011010000101001001001001000000110010001101111
plague1_zps841fda19.png
By geistlich
I cracked my sister`s friend`s head open by bumping into a vase because I`m so clumsy... The person had to get a bunch of stitches... :I
I cracked my sister`s friend`s head open by bumping into a vase because I`m so clumsy... The person had to get a bunch of stitches... :I
little-wahle.png
I put tape on my hands and feet (like, folded it so the sticky side would work both ways) and believed, if I did that, I could climb walls. So I went to my parents closet and climbed up on these shelves and literally just jumped at the wall with my hands and feet forward, which obviously resulted in me slamming into the wall and falling to the ground (some boxes broke my fall thankfully)

Also, I used to steal every single person's erasers in people's desks from like kindergarten to 3rd grade and would hoard them in this small drawer of mine. I was such a hoarder.

Oh, XD and, I remember I was on a trip with my parents and when we stopped in this one place, they had a small water tower with those paper cups. So after I got some water and we got back into the car, I suddenly felt the paper cup had feelings and refused to throw it away, as I did not want to hurt the paper cup's feelings.

Might as well add one more. My cousin and I once tied his stuffed animal of Lucky from 101 Dalmatians to the fan and turned it on while we proceeded to smack it with any large object that was in his room.

EDIT: @lunaamonster I just read one of yours and speaking of wanting to change your name as a kid, I wanted to change my name to Coconut.
I put tape on my hands and feet (like, folded it so the sticky side would work both ways) and believed, if I did that, I could climb walls. So I went to my parents closet and climbed up on these shelves and literally just jumped at the wall with my hands and feet forward, which obviously resulted in me slamming into the wall and falling to the ground (some boxes broke my fall thankfully)

Also, I used to steal every single person's erasers in people's desks from like kindergarten to 3rd grade and would hoard them in this small drawer of mine. I was such a hoarder.

Oh, XD and, I remember I was on a trip with my parents and when we stopped in this one place, they had a small water tower with those paper cups. So after I got some water and we got back into the car, I suddenly felt the paper cup had feelings and refused to throw it away, as I did not want to hurt the paper cup's feelings.

Might as well add one more. My cousin and I once tied his stuffed animal of Lucky from 101 Dalmatians to the fan and turned it on while we proceeded to smack it with any large object that was in his room.

EDIT: @lunaamonster I just read one of yours and speaking of wanting to change your name as a kid, I wanted to change my name to Coconut.
F3icfRT.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png