Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | emotional video game moments???
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
The Last of us -
I mean, it's one long tearjerker!

In the first half hour, Sarah dying in Joel's arms.

Tess dying.

Ellie yelling at Joel when he tries to abandon her.

When Joel is wounded and Ellie falls asleep next to him after trying to treat him.

The Giraffes scene.

Joel rescuing Ellie.

Riley and Ellie in the DLC.

FF IX -

'So long, farewell, my memories will be part of the sky'

@Shalmons - You mean that bit there, right? Right in the feels so hard because he was absolutely my favourite character.

FF XIII - Lightning Returns -

Saying goodbye to all of Lightning's friends.

I held it together pretty well until Odin! And then Hope! Damn you Square.
The Last of us -
I mean, it's one long tearjerker!

In the first half hour, Sarah dying in Joel's arms.

Tess dying.

Ellie yelling at Joel when he tries to abandon her.

When Joel is wounded and Ellie falls asleep next to him after trying to treat him.

The Giraffes scene.

Joel rescuing Ellie.

Riley and Ellie in the DLC.

FF IX -

'So long, farewell, my memories will be part of the sky'

@Shalmons - You mean that bit there, right? Right in the feels so hard because he was absolutely my favourite character.

FF XIII - Lightning Returns -

Saying goodbye to all of Lightning's friends.

I held it together pretty well until Odin! And then Hope! Damn you Square.
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover ugh yes ;A; i really didn't catch on to that until years later--i was probably in denial, lol

i just remembered one--The final boss in Super Metroid when babby metroid shows up to save you :c that was probably the first video game moment i can remember that made me really sad
@Pilotslover ugh yes ;A; i really didn't catch on to that until years later--i was probably in denial, lol

i just remembered one--The final boss in Super Metroid when babby metroid shows up to save you :c that was probably the first video game moment i can remember that made me really sad
Inspiration Tumblr
Art-only Tumblr
Chicken Tumblr
deviantArt
FurAffinity
Steam
instagram

Commissions Open! c: 10/10 slots available
@Shalmons
I definitely feel that denial.
I refused to believe it was him for the longest time. xD
@Shalmons
I definitely feel that denial.
I refused to believe it was him for the longest time. xD
Yt4sddf.png
Mother 3. Just... All of it.
And also Yume Nikki's ending I guess? Not so much "sad" as "depressing", but very emotional nonetheless. Very... Somber and uneasy.
Mother 3. Just... All of it.
And also Yume Nikki's ending I guess? Not so much "sad" as "depressing", but very emotional nonetheless. Very... Somber and uneasy.
e0mb.png
My freaking cousin ruined the big FFVII spoiler for me. It was still incredibly emotional for me though. I was about 14 years old at the time. [img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/95/959110436183335a3ecf5e507c88cdd810a0c2fa5ace97ab49a6e0e432727dd6.jpg[/img]
My freaking cousin ruined the big FFVII spoiler for me. It was still incredibly emotional for me though. I was about 14 years old at the time.

959110436183335a3ecf5e507c88cdd810a0c2fa5ace97ab49a6e0e432727dd6.jpg
MdxrYxP.pngylgh68g.png
I bawled my way through the second half of Dark Souls. I don't think I've ever been so emotionally affected by a game!
I bawled my way through the second half of Dark Souls. I don't think I've ever been so emotionally affected by a game!
@Cyndaquil

Holy snaps! Lavitz died and so did my soul as a child. It was then at the age 12 I learned what disappointment was. And heartbreak. ;u; (Having King Al on the team never felt good afterwards and I blamed him for it all...and Lloyd)
@Cyndaquil

Holy snaps! Lavitz died and so did my soul as a child. It was then at the age 12 I learned what disappointment was. And heartbreak. ;u; (Having King Al on the team never felt good afterwards and I blamed him for it all...and Lloyd)
bioshock infinite.

that is all.
bioshock infinite.

that is all.
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
@shutupstarscream

Omg those games really hit my emotional trigger too (maybe we're twins, haha).

Anyway the other part on DA: Inquisition for me was the fact that when you romance this one character you realize that it's never going to be anything more than dominant and submissive. They really care for you it's just that the way they were raised, the culture they grew up in... Their people don't actually love. However I do get the feeling that that said character wants to, maybe even does a little and even tries to show some more intimate affection but alas it still doesn't grow into anything more. I do believe romancing that character is still much worth it; all the comedy with it, still makes me laugh, especially when you and that character end up caught, lmao.
@shutupstarscream

Omg those games really hit my emotional trigger too (maybe we're twins, haha).

Anyway the other part on DA: Inquisition for me was the fact that when you romance this one character you realize that it's never going to be anything more than dominant and submissive. They really care for you it's just that the way they were raised, the culture they grew up in... Their people don't actually love. However I do get the feeling that that said character wants to, maybe even does a little and even tries to show some more intimate affection but alas it still doesn't grow into anything more. I do believe romancing that character is still much worth it; all the comedy with it, still makes me laugh, especially when you and that character end up caught, lmao.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
The Walking Dead
Enough said

Oh also when -spoilers- Haytham dies in Assassins Creed III
I really liked Haytham okay
The Walking Dead
Enough said

Oh also when -spoilers- Haytham dies in Assassins Creed III
I really liked Haytham okay
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T