Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | emotional video game moments???
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@Calibri
That's because he was the best character in the game!
I was sad when he kicked the bucket too!
@Calibri
That's because he was the best character in the game!
I was sad when he kicked the bucket too!
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover
I know. I would have preferred to play as Haytham. His story and character was just so much more interesting than Connor's. ;-;
@Pilotslover
I know. I would have preferred to play as Haytham. His story and character was just so much more interesting than Connor's. ;-;
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
@EnviousEnvy
yaaaas

omg yeah. i haven't romanced him yet (and i hadn't planned on it either, lord knows i love him to death but i'm just.... meh), but getting caught omg.... totally worth it

and let's not forget the one that BETRAYS YOU
i need a dlc in which i can punch him tbh
@EnviousEnvy
yaaaas

omg yeah. i haven't romanced him yet (and i hadn't planned on it either, lord knows i love him to death but i'm just.... meh), but getting caught omg.... totally worth it

and let's not forget the one that BETRAYS YOU
i need a dlc in which i can punch him tbh
Whenever I listen to "Ai no Uta" or "Namida ga Afuerta" from the Pikmin OST... or heck, anything having to do with Pikmin. Those games are just one big emotional rollercoaster for me. ;-;

Mother 3.

The last parts of Red Dead Redemption. Poor John...
Whenever I listen to "Ai no Uta" or "Namida ga Afuerta" from the Pikmin OST... or heck, anything having to do with Pikmin. Those games are just one big emotional rollercoaster for me. ;-;

Mother 3.

The last parts of Red Dead Redemption. Poor John...
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
I cried at the end of pokemon pearl because it took me two years to beat. Also, I think I was super emotional at the end of the subspace emissary in ssbb because I poured my soul into that and i BEAT IT. HAHA. MOLLZ WINS

(also my friend says she cried lots at the end of metal gear 4 but I've never played it)
I cried at the end of pokemon pearl because it took me two years to beat. Also, I think I was super emotional at the end of the subspace emissary in ssbb because I poured my soul into that and i BEAT IT. HAHA. MOLLZ WINS

(also my friend says she cried lots at the end of metal gear 4 but I've never played it)
20iias5.png
@shutupstarscream @enviousenvy

Same, my goodness. Especially the "finding Skyhold" scene. I was in a room with really loud surround sound and the music just...immersed me in the feeling. Dorian's personal quest was also extremely stressful because although it's unlikely I will experience that in my life, a friend of mine is in a similar situation.

In addition, just....anything from Kingdom Hearts hits a very special chord in me because...it was basically the first game I ever played seriously and I've grown up with it and I have so many happy memories connected to it that I just...gahh. If I hear any of the intro, menu, or ending songs I feel such a surge of calmness and emotion because of how much I love that series. *prays for KH3 to be amazing and come quickly*

I also cried at the end of Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. That game, man....you just don't do those kinds of things....
@shutupstarscream @enviousenvy

Same, my goodness. Especially the "finding Skyhold" scene. I was in a room with really loud surround sound and the music just...immersed me in the feeling. Dorian's personal quest was also extremely stressful because although it's unlikely I will experience that in my life, a friend of mine is in a similar situation.

In addition, just....anything from Kingdom Hearts hits a very special chord in me because...it was basically the first game I ever played seriously and I've grown up with it and I have so many happy memories connected to it that I just...gahh. If I hear any of the intro, menu, or ending songs I feel such a surge of calmness and emotion because of how much I love that series. *prays for KH3 to be amazing and come quickly*

I also cried at the end of Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. That game, man....you just don't do those kinds of things....
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Let's see for sadness:
The ending of Final Fantasy: Crisis Core got me and I watched my roommate play it. Zack, why?!

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future and the Azran Legacy got me really bad. I was happy and sad all at the same time (But mostly sad....And don't get me started on Mask of Miracles or Diabolical Box either).

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies...ugh....towards the end...

Every Fire Emblem (Especially Sacred Stones and Awakening) and Pokémon Mystery dungeon game I played: is someone choppimg onions nearby?

For Happy:

Any Pokémon game! I always feel achieved beating the Elite 4!

Final Fantasy IV. I was so happy when I beat the game.

For Angry:

Bravely Default. Enough said. Love the game play and story and all, but that boss before the final boss is just so infuriating!
Let's see for sadness:
The ending of Final Fantasy: Crisis Core got me and I watched my roommate play it. Zack, why?!

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future and the Azran Legacy got me really bad. I was happy and sad all at the same time (But mostly sad....And don't get me started on Mask of Miracles or Diabolical Box either).

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies...ugh....towards the end...

Every Fire Emblem (Especially Sacred Stones and Awakening) and Pokémon Mystery dungeon game I played: is someone choppimg onions nearby?

For Happy:

Any Pokémon game! I always feel achieved beating the Elite 4!

Final Fantasy IV. I was so happy when I beat the game.

For Angry:

Bravely Default. Enough said. Love the game play and story and all, but that boss before the final boss is just so infuriating!
@viewtifuljen
dude
PIKMIN
AND MOTHER 3

@owlstar
AND PROFESSOR LAYTON AND PHOENIX WRIGHT
@viewtifuljen
dude
PIKMIN
AND MOTHER 3

@owlstar
AND PROFESSOR LAYTON AND PHOENIX WRIGHT
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
The Dragon Age series is full of emotional moments. I won't say any to spoil anything, but I enjoyed 2 thoroughly and I'm really liking Inquisition!
The Dragon Age series is full of emotional moments. I won't say any to spoil anything, but I enjoyed 2 thoroughly and I'm really liking Inquisition!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@PsInferno
Yup. The feels are strong with those games.
@PsInferno
Yup. The feels are strong with those games.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23