Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | emotional video game moments???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I'm find of these kinds of things. Spoilers can fly around, yes. I'm okay with those. I've spoiled myself on practically every video game I've played. Who wants to share some? Any kind of moment, by the way. Happy, sad, I don't care.

Hopefully my good friend @SpicyCinnaClaus can give an elaborate description of the game Mother 3. *wonk*

Okay, I'll be sharing my part. SPOILERS GALORE.

This is from a loser computer game called Maple Story.
In specific, the Zero class. Between two characters, Alpha and Beta. They're the next Transcendent of Time, but see here, the main antagonist's crony crew kinda split them in half. They were supposed to be one being. But anyway...
Playthroughs of the Zero class are kinda uncommon on YouTube. In specific, the Chapter I'm talking about is Chapter Seven, Part V, I believe. If you do watch the play through... I'm sure you can examine which 'emotional' part I'm talking about. It might not have much of an effect on you, though. I'm weird.

See here, I'm far too lazy to continue typing on a phone. I shall cut my rant offshore for now. Thank you. Hopefully you ignored my mini-ramble.
I'm find of these kinds of things. Spoilers can fly around, yes. I'm okay with those. I've spoiled myself on practically every video game I've played. Who wants to share some? Any kind of moment, by the way. Happy, sad, I don't care.

Hopefully my good friend @SpicyCinnaClaus can give an elaborate description of the game Mother 3. *wonk*

Okay, I'll be sharing my part. SPOILERS GALORE.

This is from a loser computer game called Maple Story.
In specific, the Zero class. Between two characters, Alpha and Beta. They're the next Transcendent of Time, but see here, the main antagonist's crony crew kinda split them in half. They were supposed to be one being. But anyway...
Playthroughs of the Zero class are kinda uncommon on YouTube. In specific, the Chapter I'm talking about is Chapter Seven, Part V, I believe. If you do watch the play through... I'm sure you can examine which 'emotional' part I'm talking about. It might not have much of an effect on you, though. I'm weird.

See here, I'm far too lazy to continue typing on a phone. I shall cut my rant offshore for now. Thank you. Hopefully you ignored my mini-ramble.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
NieR almost made me cry, and I never cry over games. ;___; Poor little Kalil...

The Witch And The Hundred Knight also made (and still makes) me very emotional. The story, the characters... So many different feelings. I wasn't expecting the worldbuilding and writing to be so good; I love it. ;v; Especially the "Bad" end (which is the True End by game standards; it adds 2 extra chapters) im gonna cry
"Goodbye, Lia. It's been a joy knowing you..."

For a happy emotional moment: I was totally ecstatic when I found my first shiny! ;u; It was an Electrike in GBA Sapphire. I was 13, I think, and I had no idea shinies existed until I found her in the grass. I still have her- sent her up to Y- and she's a Manectric now.
NieR almost made me cry, and I never cry over games. ;___; Poor little Kalil...

The Witch And The Hundred Knight also made (and still makes) me very emotional. The story, the characters... So many different feelings. I wasn't expecting the worldbuilding and writing to be so good; I love it. ;v; Especially the "Bad" end (which is the True End by game standards; it adds 2 extra chapters) im gonna cry
"Goodbye, Lia. It's been a joy knowing you..."

For a happy emotional moment: I was totally ecstatic when I found my first shiny! ;u; It was an Electrike in GBA Sapphire. I was 13, I think, and I had no idea shinies existed until I found her in the grass. I still have her- sent her up to Y- and she's a Manectric now.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
The ending of Minish Cap makes me cry every time. Bye Ezlo ;-;

also chapter 5 in Fire Emblem 4
The ending of Minish Cap makes me cry every time. Bye Ezlo ;-;

also chapter 5 in Fire Emblem 4
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
The beginning of The Last of Us

I cried so moch tears ;_;
The beginning of The Last of Us

I cried so moch tears ;_;
Eisbrecher-Text.png
So let me rant about Final Fantasy: Crisis Core for a minute and let the spoilers fly.
I played that game a few years ago but simply remembering the ending leaves me angry. I loved the game, loved the characters, and the freaking creators made me grow attached to the protagonist before killing him off. I mean, before I started playing FF: CC I knew Zack was going to die, but it was something I'd forgotten about soon after really getting into the game. So when he died, along with how he died, I was shocked and may or may not have been an emotional crybaby for a bit. I just. Augh I don't actually have the time to rant about the game as a whole, even though there's a ton of events I'd like to go on and on about (like the battle with Angeal /punches stuff). The game just left me feeling a ton of emotions, which is unusual since I normally don't let games affect me that much.
So let me rant about Final Fantasy: Crisis Core for a minute and let the spoilers fly.
I played that game a few years ago but simply remembering the ending leaves me angry. I loved the game, loved the characters, and the freaking creators made me grow attached to the protagonist before killing him off. I mean, before I started playing FF: CC I knew Zack was going to die, but it was something I'd forgotten about soon after really getting into the game. So when he died, along with how he died, I was shocked and may or may not have been an emotional crybaby for a bit. I just. Augh I don't actually have the time to rant about the game as a whole, even though there's a ton of events I'd like to go on and on about (like the battle with Angeal /punches stuff). The game just left me feeling a ton of emotions, which is unusual since I normally don't let games affect me that much.
haha man......

[SPOILERS for dragon age: inquisition, halo 4, and the mass effect trilogy, not in that order]

LET'S SEE HERE

there are..... so many moments. in mass effect. that are emotional
the first thing that came to mind was, of course, the ending of the third game. truly a poignant, bittersweet thing. the hero dies, leaving their loved ones and a universe safe, but in pieces. sighs
and then there was thane's death, also from the third game. that was painful. and mordin.... basically the entire third game tbh

and then haha halo 4 basically the entire game but ESPECIALLY the end. cortana, and the way chief's voice cracked, just - ugh. i never asked for this

as for inquisition? i'd have to say finding skyhold, and the mission "here lies the abyss". varric's reaction if you sacrifice hawke is rly awful
also anything that has to do with dorian? especially his personal quest, though that may just be me due to the fact that i could see myself in a similar situation w/ my dad too. the romance scenes are very emotionally charged as well, for obvious reasons.
haha man......

[SPOILERS for dragon age: inquisition, halo 4, and the mass effect trilogy, not in that order]

LET'S SEE HERE

there are..... so many moments. in mass effect. that are emotional
the first thing that came to mind was, of course, the ending of the third game. truly a poignant, bittersweet thing. the hero dies, leaving their loved ones and a universe safe, but in pieces. sighs
and then there was thane's death, also from the third game. that was painful. and mordin.... basically the entire third game tbh

and then haha halo 4 basically the entire game but ESPECIALLY the end. cortana, and the way chief's voice cracked, just - ugh. i never asked for this

as for inquisition? i'd have to say finding skyhold, and the mission "here lies the abyss". varric's reaction if you sacrifice hawke is rly awful
also anything that has to do with dorian? especially his personal quest, though that may just be me due to the fact that i could see myself in a similar situation w/ my dad too. the romance scenes are very emotionally charged as well, for obvious reasons.
From World Of Warcraft.
While questing in Ghostlands you loot a necklace. The necklace is a quest that turns in to Lady Sylvanas in Undercity. After turning the quest in you see three banshees behind her and Lament of the Highborne starts to play. It's a beautiful song and makes me emotional everytime I hear it.

Another would be after killing the Lich King in ICC a cinematic plays of Arthas (lich king) and his father talking. Arthas asks his father if it's finally over, his father replies that "At long last, son, no king rules forever. Arthas says he only sees darkness ahead and then dies. The whole story line for that expansion, seeing his determination to save his kingdom, his eventual turn in to the Lich King and his death just makes me cry.

A lot of people complain about the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but it was full of lore. Which made it one of the best in my opinion.
From World Of Warcraft.
While questing in Ghostlands you loot a necklace. The necklace is a quest that turns in to Lady Sylvanas in Undercity. After turning the quest in you see three banshees behind her and Lament of the Highborne starts to play. It's a beautiful song and makes me emotional everytime I hear it.

Another would be after killing the Lich King in ICC a cinematic plays of Arthas (lich king) and his father talking. Arthas asks his father if it's finally over, his father replies that "At long last, son, no king rules forever. Arthas says he only sees darkness ahead and then dies. The whole story line for that expansion, seeing his determination to save his kingdom, his eventual turn in to the Lich King and his death just makes me cry.

A lot of people complain about the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but it was full of lore. Which made it one of the best in my opinion.
This moment in Twilight Princess: [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luf6b3ixOZ1qgvaqs.gif[/img] You know what I'm talkin' about if you've played it. [i]The tears.[/i] Also, pretty much every moment in Journey, but the end was especially emotional.
This moment in Twilight Princess:

tumblr_luf6b3ixOZ1qgvaqs.gif

You know what I'm talkin' about if you've played it.
The tears.

Also, pretty much every moment in Journey, but the end was especially emotional.
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
the last of us. near the beginning and the ending. they were both really emotional to me ;A;
the last of us. near the beginning and the ending. they were both really emotional to me ;A;
The last few moments of Pokemon ORAS really got to me, especially the part when Zinnia was revealing her past a bit. ;w;

Romance between the player and May/Brendan was nice, too. .w.

And you can't forget battling your rival one last time near the pond where you first battled

and this

and that
The last few moments of Pokemon ORAS really got to me, especially the part when Zinnia was revealing her past a bit. ;w;

Romance between the player and May/Brendan was nice, too. .w.

And you can't forget battling your rival one last time near the pond where you first battled

and this

and that
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23