Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | emotional video game moments???
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@PSInferno (pulls out a list) oh my gosh...(keeps pulling it out) ohhh m yg soh.,(it wont end) oohhH M GGHOTOSH,,.,.i get emOTIONAL VERY VERY EASILY...THE ENDS OF ALL THE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GAMES MADE ME CRY, THE END OF MOTHER 3 MADE ME CRY, IVE CRIED OUT OF JOY OVER GETTING SHINY POKEMON BEFORE, AND OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY HAVE A WHOLE LIST AND HALF OF THEM ARENT EVEN ENDINGS OVER WHAT MADE ME EMOTIONAL HOLY CRAP..
@PSInferno (pulls out a list) oh my gosh...(keeps pulling it out) ohhh m yg soh.,(it wont end) oohhH M GGHOTOSH,,.,.i get emOTIONAL VERY VERY EASILY...THE ENDS OF ALL THE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GAMES MADE ME CRY, THE END OF MOTHER 3 MADE ME CRY, IVE CRIED OUT OF JOY OVER GETTING SHINY POKEMON BEFORE, AND OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY HAVE A WHOLE LIST AND HALF OF THEM ARENT EVEN ENDINGS OVER WHAT MADE ME EMOTIONAL HOLY CRAP..
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@insomniacHyena
@PSInferno

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS AN IDIOT CRYING AT THE END OF POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON EXPLORERS OF DARKNESS!!

I thought "geez it's a pokemon game why the hell am I crying, I'm probably the only one crying at this"

I've replayed the game so many times and it never fails to make me shed enough tears to end a drought.

In Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy the flashback scene where Descole and Prof. Layton were children and Descole as the older brother is sending Layton to the new family under his name when he's meant to go instead is another scene that has me in complete tears every single time.

Edit: Where the heck have I been in forums to not see this thread
@insomniacHyena
@PSInferno

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS AN IDIOT CRYING AT THE END OF POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON EXPLORERS OF DARKNESS!!

I thought "geez it's a pokemon game why the hell am I crying, I'm probably the only one crying at this"

I've replayed the game so many times and it never fails to make me shed enough tears to end a drought.

In Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy the flashback scene where Descole and Prof. Layton were children and Descole as the older brother is sending Layton to the new family under his name when he's meant to go instead is another scene that has me in complete tears every single time.

Edit: Where the heck have I been in forums to not see this thread
@SongofSilence AGGGHHH I KNOW??? THAT AND LIKE I SAID THE OTHER TWO PMD GAMES MADE ME CRY,,,STORY TIME!! BACK WHEN I WAS 9, I BEAT POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON BLUE RESCUE TEAM WHILE MY FAMILY AND I WERE OUT TO DINNER. I STARTED BAWLING AT THE DINNER TABLE BC OF IT AND I REALLY SCARED MY MOM W/ IT BUT YEAH THAT HAPPENED..

ALSO IDK HOW I FORGOT TO THROW IT IN THERE BUT XENOBLADE CHRONICLES WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONAL MOMENTS RLY..
@SongofSilence AGGGHHH I KNOW??? THAT AND LIKE I SAID THE OTHER TWO PMD GAMES MADE ME CRY,,,STORY TIME!! BACK WHEN I WAS 9, I BEAT POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON BLUE RESCUE TEAM WHILE MY FAMILY AND I WERE OUT TO DINNER. I STARTED BAWLING AT THE DINNER TABLE BC OF IT AND I REALLY SCARED MY MOM W/ IT BUT YEAH THAT HAPPENED..

ALSO IDK HOW I FORGOT TO THROW IT IN THERE BUT XENOBLADE CHRONICLES WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONAL MOMENTS RLY..
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
The ending to Unwound Future, Miracle Mask, and Azran Legacy. Nuff said.
The ending to Unwound Future, Miracle Mask, and Azran Legacy. Nuff said.
NBeoOgB.png
Ughhh To the Moon... dlfl;dsghlfsls;fdkk just take my heart.

Anything with a pet gets me, also.
Ughhh To the Moon... dlfl;dsghlfsls;fdkk just take my heart.

Anything with a pet gets me, also.
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
PMD ALWAYS makes me cry. I've played it like, 25 times, and I cry every. single. time. The ending of Okami also made me cry, as did Twilight Princess, the Professor Layton games... The list goes on, really. I'm a touchy person.

I'M CRYING JUST THINKING ABOUT THESE THINGS!
PMD ALWAYS makes me cry. I've played it like, 25 times, and I cry every. single. time. The ending of Okami also made me cry, as did Twilight Princess, the Professor Layton games... The list goes on, really. I'm a touchy person.

I'M CRYING JUST THINKING ABOUT THESE THINGS!
Don't forget to take a break!
There are plenty, but I'll list off the top of my head.

Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy x-2.

Everything Tidus related. Square Enix Life is just out to get that boy and kick him when he's down, I swear. And then Shuyin in FFX-2. And then Will and Eternal Cost came out and I guess Square decided it would be funny to shatter the Tidus fans' hearts and crush the pieces into dust. I felt physically ill after reading/listening to those two, and I know I'm not the only one. Talk about overkill--FFX's universe turned into the most stressful and unhappy video game verse I've ever seen.

The Walking Dead video games. Kenny. Just... KENNY in that last episode, good Light I cried like a baby. Lee made me cry, I'd be lying if I said he didn't, but Kenny's downward spiral... I felt sick after watching the last episode, I really did.

Kingdom Hearts. BBS and Days made me very upset, more so Days because watching Roxas be manipulated is not fun at all.

MegaMan Zero games.

Basically, your favorite protagonists from the prior series get a huge makeover in terms of personality and body, and then they're both killed. Yaay. Oh, and Cyber Elves. Yeah, I refuse to use them so I only play on easy mode with everything unlocked already.
There are plenty, but I'll list off the top of my head.

Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy x-2.

Everything Tidus related. Square Enix Life is just out to get that boy and kick him when he's down, I swear. And then Shuyin in FFX-2. And then Will and Eternal Cost came out and I guess Square decided it would be funny to shatter the Tidus fans' hearts and crush the pieces into dust. I felt physically ill after reading/listening to those two, and I know I'm not the only one. Talk about overkill--FFX's universe turned into the most stressful and unhappy video game verse I've ever seen.

The Walking Dead video games. Kenny. Just... KENNY in that last episode, good Light I cried like a baby. Lee made me cry, I'd be lying if I said he didn't, but Kenny's downward spiral... I felt sick after watching the last episode, I really did.

Kingdom Hearts. BBS and Days made me very upset, more so Days because watching Roxas be manipulated is not fun at all.

MegaMan Zero games.

Basically, your favorite protagonists from the prior series get a huge makeover in terms of personality and body, and then they're both killed. Yaay. Oh, and Cyber Elves. Yeah, I refuse to use them so I only play on easy mode with everything unlocked already.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

I watched Cryaotic's playthrough of it, and I think I cried, hardcore cried, two or three times. Damn good game tho.
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

I watched Cryaotic's playthrough of it, and I think I cried, hardcore cried, two or three times. Damn good game tho.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
dESMOND WHY
YOU DESERVED BETTER

DKJGHKJGHKDJGHDKJG

/curls up and sobs

OH AND ALTAIR
THAT ONE PART IN AC: REVELATIONS

THAT ONE PART
I LITERALLY PUT MY HAND OVER MY MOUTH WITH WATERFALLS COMING OUT OF MY EYES

AND DESMOND THO
IN AC3
I JUST
PUT THE CONTROLLER DOWN
WENT DOWNSTAIRS
SAT ON THE FLOOR
AND CRIED
AND MY MOM WAS LIKE ??????
AND HUGGED ME AND I TOLD HER WHY AND SHE WAS JUST LIKE "AWWW OMO HE'S IN A BETTER PLACE NOW"

and now i has a sad

aNDAND

yes
okay
dESMOND WHY
YOU DESERVED BETTER

DKJGHKJGHKDJGHDKJG

/curls up and sobs

OH AND ALTAIR
THAT ONE PART IN AC: REVELATIONS

THAT ONE PART
I LITERALLY PUT MY HAND OVER MY MOUTH WITH WATERFALLS COMING OUT OF MY EYES

AND DESMOND THO
IN AC3
I JUST
PUT THE CONTROLLER DOWN
WENT DOWNSTAIRS
SAT ON THE FLOOR
AND CRIED
AND MY MOM WAS LIKE ??????
AND HUGGED ME AND I TOLD HER WHY AND SHE WAS JUST LIKE "AWWW OMO HE'S IN A BETTER PLACE NOW"

and now i has a sad

aNDAND

yes
okay
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Oh man this is Assassins Creed: Rogue we're talking about here.

So it's about 12ish at night, I'm running along as Shay (still an assassin at this point, I wasn't too far into the game) trying to escape some guards or whatever they're called and one shot me right in the back.

Shay lurches forwards, stumbles and lets out the most pained sound I have ever heard in the history of my entire gaming life.

I had to stop, I had to pause the game, put the controller down and evaluate my life for a second because I got so upset that I allowed Shay to get shot.
Oh man this is Assassins Creed: Rogue we're talking about here.

So it's about 12ish at night, I'm running along as Shay (still an assassin at this point, I wasn't too far into the game) trying to escape some guards or whatever they're called and one shot me right in the back.

Shay lurches forwards, stumbles and lets out the most pained sound I have ever heard in the history of my entire gaming life.

I had to stop, I had to pause the game, put the controller down and evaluate my life for a second because I got so upset that I allowed Shay to get shot.
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23