Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Learn Yourself
1 2 3 4 5 6
I got the Prodigy, with 85% neuroticism, 35% extraversion, 70% openness, 47% agreeableness, and 52% conscientiousness.
I got 99 in both anxiety and vulnerability for neuroticism.
2 friendliness, 1 gregariousness, but then 97 activity level and 92 cheerfulness for extraversion. Yeeeeeep.

Energetic
Dutiful
Ambitious
I got the Prodigy, with 85% neuroticism, 35% extraversion, 70% openness, 47% agreeableness, and 52% conscientiousness.
I got 99 in both anxiety and vulnerability for neuroticism.
2 friendliness, 1 gregariousness, but then 97 activity level and 92 cheerfulness for extraversion. Yeeeeeep.

Energetic
Dutiful
Ambitious
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
This was pretty interesting! I'm a Prodigy. Open-minded, cerebral, and energetic! I had a 100 in neuroticism... but thats probably because of my anxiety ha ha. Overall, this was quite fun.
This was pretty interesting! I'm a Prodigy. Open-minded, cerebral, and energetic! I had a 100 in neuroticism... but thats probably because of my anxiety ha ha. Overall, this was quite fun.
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
Your Personality Type is The Composer (RICAS)

modest, passionate, imaginative

I dunno. I'm too lazy to read most of the details, but whatever. the bit I did bother reading was kinda me, kinda not. I don't really like these kind of quiz things that much, but it was interesting.
Your Personality Type is The Composer (RICAS)

modest, passionate, imaginative

I dunno. I'm too lazy to read most of the details, but whatever. the bit I did bother reading was kinda me, kinda not. I don't really like these kind of quiz things that much, but it was interesting.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
I love taking personality tests. -w- Anyway, my results:

Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)
Happy, efficient, cooperative

Overall the results fit me pretty well, but I think it focused a little too much on my anxiety. e-e
I love taking personality tests. -w- Anyway, my results:

Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)
Happy, efficient, cooperative

Overall the results fit me pretty well, but I think it focused a little too much on my anxiety. e-e
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
56% carelessness

. . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
I should probably not leave my phone lying around everywhere in school. . .

Did this test a year ago and I got the architect xD
Did the test again and now I'm the Craftsman 8D

The Architect fits me better xD

". . .people see you as someone who is intimidating but in reality, you are not. . ."

I'm just there, staring seriously at the wall. No one dared to come near me as I think about all the food I could eat if I go to this new restaurant in town xD
56% carelessness

. . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
I should probably not leave my phone lying around everywhere in school. . .

Did this test a year ago and I got the architect xD
Did the test again and now I'm the Craftsman 8D

The Architect fits me better xD

". . .people see you as someone who is intimidating but in reality, you are not. . ."

I'm just there, staring seriously at the wall. No one dared to come near me as I think about all the food I could eat if I go to this new restaurant in town xD
m59NfS2.png
I got The Analyst (BICGD). My 3 words were fearless, cautious, cooperative.

Okay first paragraph is full of half-truths about myself. Doesn't need high levels of social interaction, not easily depressed, always plans things out, high levels of independence, often perceived as guarded or unfriendly. They're all things that I feel are -kinda sometimes but also not always- situations.

The second paragraph though, it's fairly true but just too extreme. They got the calm, quiet, self-conscious part down, but I'm not so bad about it that I'm going to sacrifice my own needs just to make others happy/because I don't want to speak up???

I scored lowest in agreeableness - 23 - and highest in conscientiousness - 56. I'd really have to disagree with that. I mean, I'm currently serving with americorps, which is basically the definition of agreeableness haha.

Oh these breakdowns are interesting. I was super low in lots of stuff. I got a 3 in anxiety, 13 in anger, 1 in friendliness, 0 in assertiveness, 1 in emotionality. Agreeableness was a super weird category where I didn't fall under the 'most people' range for any - I was 90 for trust, 90 for cooperation, but 0 for morality, 1 for altruism, 14 for modesty, and 11 for sympathy. I got a 93 in cautiousness, that's the highest of all wow.

oh oh I love this strengths and weaknesses part. strengths: 1. very trustworthy 2. always stays cool 3. never panics. weaknesses: 1. gets bossed around (laughable how false that is) 2. emotionally guarded

Apparently I am highest in trust and lowest in friendliness. Please explain to me just how even.
I got The Analyst (BICGD). My 3 words were fearless, cautious, cooperative.

Okay first paragraph is full of half-truths about myself. Doesn't need high levels of social interaction, not easily depressed, always plans things out, high levels of independence, often perceived as guarded or unfriendly. They're all things that I feel are -kinda sometimes but also not always- situations.

The second paragraph though, it's fairly true but just too extreme. They got the calm, quiet, self-conscious part down, but I'm not so bad about it that I'm going to sacrifice my own needs just to make others happy/because I don't want to speak up???

I scored lowest in agreeableness - 23 - and highest in conscientiousness - 56. I'd really have to disagree with that. I mean, I'm currently serving with americorps, which is basically the definition of agreeableness haha.

Oh these breakdowns are interesting. I was super low in lots of stuff. I got a 3 in anxiety, 13 in anger, 1 in friendliness, 0 in assertiveness, 1 in emotionality. Agreeableness was a super weird category where I didn't fall under the 'most people' range for any - I was 90 for trust, 90 for cooperation, but 0 for morality, 1 for altruism, 14 for modesty, and 11 for sympathy. I got a 93 in cautiousness, that's the highest of all wow.

oh oh I love this strengths and weaknesses part. strengths: 1. very trustworthy 2. always stays cool 3. never panics. weaknesses: 1. gets bossed around (laughable how false that is) 2. emotionally guarded

Apparently I am highest in trust and lowest in friendliness. Please explain to me just how even.
I liked this quiz! I love this kind of thing, personality tests are interesting.

The General
Generals are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The General enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the General can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the General generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.75% of people are Generals

..you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy.

That last part, man. So true. I'm just so cold XD
I liked this quiz! I love this kind of thing, personality tests are interesting.

The General
Generals are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The General enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the General can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the General generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.75% of people are Generals

..you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy.

That last part, man. So true. I'm just so cold XD
I got The Shaman. My three words are sympathetic, giving, and peaceful. It says there are only 5 people out there who are very similar to me.

I got 95%Neuroticism 89% Agreeableness and 72% Openness.

My strengths are that I'm openminded, humble and modest, and happy and enthusiastic. My weakness are that I worry too much, love to undulge, and can panic. In the You by the numbers section I got 98% Depression 99% Anxiety, 83% Modesty 41% Adventurous 39% Trust and 34% Frendliness.

I am kinda like William Shakespeare, Andy Marhol, and Heath Ledger
I got The Shaman. My three words are sympathetic, giving, and peaceful. It says there are only 5 people out there who are very similar to me.

I got 95%Neuroticism 89% Agreeableness and 72% Openness.

My strengths are that I'm openminded, humble and modest, and happy and enthusiastic. My weakness are that I worry too much, love to undulge, and can panic. In the You by the numbers section I got 98% Depression 99% Anxiety, 83% Modesty 41% Adventurous 39% Trust and 34% Frendliness.

I am kinda like William Shakespeare, Andy Marhol, and Heath Ledger
AW94iGm.png
This was fun! I got The Producer, which ended up sounding like a real Lightning personality description, so I guess I'm in the right Flight. ;) [quote]Producers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Producer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Producer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Producers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Producer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.[/quote] My three words were peaceful, fearless, and dutiful, I scored particularly high on agreeableness.
This was fun! I got The Producer, which ended up sounding like a real Lightning personality description, so I guess I'm in the right Flight. ;)
Quote:
Producers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Producer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Producer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Producers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Producer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

My three words were peaceful, fearless, and dutiful, I scored particularly high on agreeableness.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I am... [i]The Prodigy.[/i] *A loud fanfare begins to blare in the background.* [quote]Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead. 1.42% of people are Prodigies[/quote] Eh, the overall description is somewhat accurate. Not too much though. It gets accurate when it starts to flesh out the different characteristics described. The Big Three: [b]ORDERLY EFFICIENT ARTISTIC[/b] 3 people are apparently like me. Strengths vs. Weaknesses: 1.) Vivid imagination - Overwhelmed by crowds. 2.) Risk taker - Emotionally guarded. 3.) Challenges authority - A bit unhelpful. That is pretty accurate actually, but how is being emotionally guarded a weakness[b]?[/b] Also, this golden nugget: [quote]You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy. [/quote] Pfft, that isn't true [i]at all.[/i] Why I would never!
I am... The Prodigy. *A loud fanfare begins to blare in the background.*

Quote:
Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.42% of people are Prodigies

Eh, the overall description is somewhat accurate. Not too much though. It gets accurate when it starts to flesh out the different characteristics described.

The Big Three:
ORDERLY
EFFICIENT
ARTISTIC

3 people are apparently like me.

Strengths vs. Weaknesses:

1.) Vivid imagination - Overwhelmed by crowds.
2.) Risk taker - Emotionally guarded.
3.) Challenges authority - A bit unhelpful.

That is pretty accurate actually, but how is being emotionally guarded a weakness?

Also, this golden nugget:
Quote:
You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy.
Pfft, that isn't true at all. Why I would never!
x3COsx9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6