Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Learn Yourself
1 2 3 4 5 6
"1 people out there very similar to you"
I'd like to find this person.

I got the craftsman, though not everything fits perfectly. I had to answer "neither agree nor disagree" on many questions because it all depends so much.

My words were "Open minded, calm, cooperative".

High scores:
Progressivism (99) "In its most extreme form, psychological liberalism can even represent outright hostility toward rules, sympathy for law-breakers, and love of ambiguity, chaos, and disorder". Yes.

Normal scores:
Anxiety (37)
Anger (58)
Depression (58)
Self-Consciousness (49)
Immoderation (66)
Vulnerability (18)
Assertiveness (31)
Excitement-Seeking (43)
Imagination (39)
Artistic Interests (51)
Adventurousness (40)
Intellect (59)
Trust (19)
Cooperation (69)
Orderliness (25)
Cautiousness (18)

Low scores:
Friendliness (11)
Gregariousness (3)
Activity Level (6)
Emotionality (0) oops
Morality (0) hehe
Altruism (1)
Modesty (1)
Sympathy (10)
Self-Efficacy (10)
Dutifulness (9)
Achievement-Striving (1)
Self-Discipline (6) oops
"1 people out there very similar to you"
I'd like to find this person.

I got the craftsman, though not everything fits perfectly. I had to answer "neither agree nor disagree" on many questions because it all depends so much.

My words were "Open minded, calm, cooperative".

High scores:
Progressivism (99) "In its most extreme form, psychological liberalism can even represent outright hostility toward rules, sympathy for law-breakers, and love of ambiguity, chaos, and disorder". Yes.

Normal scores:
Anxiety (37)
Anger (58)
Depression (58)
Self-Consciousness (49)
Immoderation (66)
Vulnerability (18)
Assertiveness (31)
Excitement-Seeking (43)
Imagination (39)
Artistic Interests (51)
Adventurousness (40)
Intellect (59)
Trust (19)
Cooperation (69)
Orderliness (25)
Cautiousness (18)

Low scores:
Friendliness (11)
Gregariousness (3)
Activity Level (6)
Emotionality (0) oops
Morality (0) hehe
Altruism (1)
Modesty (1)
Sympathy (10)
Self-Efficacy (10)
Dutifulness (9)
Achievement-Striving (1)
Self-Discipline (6) oops
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
"Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)"

"0.88% of people are Masterminds" Holy cow.

"Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead."

I'm actually stunned by the accuracy of the entire thing. Every section was spot on. Then again, I did answer extra questions in hopes of that.

Detailed Results
"Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)"

"0.88% of people are Masterminds" Holy cow.

"Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead."

I'm actually stunned by the accuracy of the entire thing. Every section was spot on. Then again, I did answer extra questions in hopes of that.

Detailed Results
!!Click!! XkKeI.gifsl0ix.gif77j2X.gif7RuXO.gif1StWJ.gifIvozV.gif!!Click!!
I'm a Prophet [quote]Prophets are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however they also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Prophet enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prophet can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prophet has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.[/quote] This is scarily accurate
I'm a Prophet
Quote:
Prophets are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however they also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Prophet enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prophet can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prophet has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

This is scarily accurate
Hey, check this out! You can see all the types and their percentages here.

BAM.

In other news, looks like I'm in the smallest one ;-;
Hey, check this out! You can see all the types and their percentages here.

BAM.

In other news, looks like I'm in the smallest one ;-;
!!Click!! XkKeI.gifsl0ix.gif77j2X.gif7RuXO.gif1StWJ.gifIvozV.gif!!Click!!
@Ashenhartkrie
Oh, i love tests like these.

I got: The Instructor (RIOAD)

I feel for the most part this is fairly accurate and I enjoyed the test.
@Ashenhartkrie
Oh, i love tests like these.

I got: The Instructor (RIOAD)

I feel for the most part this is fairly accurate and I enjoyed the test.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

"Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical."

also...
"You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy."

THIS IS SCARY ACCURATE.
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

"Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical."

also...
"You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgements based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy."

THIS IS SCARY ACCURATE.
hn5xCVk.png
Quote:
Your Personality Type is The Analyst (BICGD)

Analysts are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Analyst can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Analyst generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Analyst can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Analyst generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

2.75% of people are Analysts

Saw that one coming xD

Also 98% Conscientious |D

1% excitement seeing LOL

0% trust hahaha

Cool test :D
Quote:
Your Personality Type is The Analyst (BICGD)

Analysts are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Analyst can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Analyst generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Analyst can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Analyst generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

2.75% of people are Analysts

Saw that one coming xD

Also 98% Conscientious |D

1% excitement seeing LOL

0% trust hahaha

Cool test :D
IMG_0247.jpg
I actually redid mine, this time with the extra questions and got The Shaman.
Both are actually accurate.
Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans
I actually redid mine, this time with the extra questions and got The Shaman.
Both are actually accurate.
Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Three words: Cautious, peaceful, cooperative.

Your Personality Type is The Teacher (BEOAD)

Teachers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Teacher enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Teachers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Teacher generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

4.65% of people are Teachers

Hm, somewhat accurate, i'm an INFJ. :)
Three words: Cautious, peaceful, cooperative.

Your Personality Type is The Teacher (BEOAD)

Teachers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Teacher enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Teachers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Teacher generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

4.65% of people are Teachers

Hm, somewhat accurate, i'm an INFJ. :)
I got the Inspector
Big 5
Conscientious
Disagreeable
Introverted
Neurotic
Open-minded
3 words
Cautious
Strongwill
Imaginative
http://www.learnmyself.com/Personality-Report?x=sPIx3x3975126-3676940xs4hj2x3
Ignore what it says about me being painfully shy. That part is not true. I am very assertive.
Also I prefer fantasy over fact.
Also my myers briggs is INTJ.
I got the Inspector
Big 5
Conscientious
Disagreeable
Introverted
Neurotic
Open-minded
3 words
Cautious
Strongwill
Imaginative
http://www.learnmyself.com/Personality-Report?x=sPIx3x3975126-3676940xs4hj2x3
Ignore what it says about me being painfully shy. That part is not true. I am very assertive.
Also I prefer fantasy over fact.
Also my myers briggs is INTJ.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6