Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Learn Yourself
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]I got The Guardian for my personality type. [quote]Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead. 3.3% of people are Guardians.[/quote] My big three were[b] Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, and Neuroticism[/b]. According to this test, [b]most people find me cautious, modest, and self-disciplined[/b]. [b]Strengths vs. Weaknesses[/b]: Always stays cool vs. Can feel shy Strong sense of duty vs. Overwhelmed by crowds Cooperative & Helpful vs. Doesn't like risk I'm not sure about the overwhelmed by crowd bit - doesn't apply to things online, but in person it certainly does.[/center]
I got The Guardian for my personality type.
Quote:
Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead. 3.3% of people are Guardians.

My big three were Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, and Neuroticism.
According to this test, most people find me cautious, modest, and self-disciplined.

Strengths vs. Weaknesses:
Always stays cool vs. Can feel shy
Strong sense of duty vs. Overwhelmed by crowds
Cooperative & Helpful vs. Doesn't like risk

I'm not sure about the overwhelmed by crowd bit - doesn't apply to things online, but in person it certainly does.
I'm a Visionary. It says I can come across as intimidating. Maybe that's why no one sits next to me on the light rail. [quote]Visionaries are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Visionary enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Visionary can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Visionary has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.[/quote] This quote describes me fairly well, actually. [quote]You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others. [/quote] My three words were: Loves crowds, modest, and happy. And that was four words. My strengths are: Intrepid adventurer, risk taker, challenges authority My weaknesses are: Can be uncooperative, slightly paranoid, somewhat reckless I don't agree about the paranoid part and maybe not the adventurer part either. But it sorta fits. And I don't really love crowds either. Sometimes, I hate them. I only like them at metal shows and sporting events.
I'm a Visionary. It says I can come across as intimidating. Maybe that's why no one sits next to me on the light rail.
Quote:
Visionaries are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Visionary enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Visionary can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Visionary has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

This quote describes me fairly well, actually.
Quote:
You generally make friends easily enough although you mostly don't go out of your way to demonstrate positive feelings toward others.

My three words were: Loves crowds, modest, and happy. And that was four words.

My strengths are: Intrepid adventurer, risk taker, challenges authority
My weaknesses are: Can be uncooperative, slightly paranoid, somewhat reckless

I don't agree about the paranoid part and maybe not the adventurer part either. But it sorta fits. And I don't really love crowds either. Sometimes, I hate them. I only like them at metal shows and sporting events.
This is pretty interesting. I wouldn't say entirely accurate, but not entirely off point either.

"Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical."

The three words are Imaginative, Cerebral, and Peaceful (Peaceful I would argue with...) Strengths: Loves art, Can challenge authority, Can take risks. Weaknesses: Feels out of control sometimes, Loves to indulge.
This is pretty interesting. I wouldn't say entirely accurate, but not entirely off point either.

"Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical."

The three words are Imaginative, Cerebral, and Peaceful (Peaceful I would argue with...) Strengths: Loves art, Can challenge authority, Can take risks. Weaknesses: Feels out of control sometimes, Loves to indulge.
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
Quote:
Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

13.65% of people are Artisans

Hm.. it's a fair bit like me, however: I prefer fiction over fact, and I'm very unemotional and rarely have strong emotions.
But pretty much the rest of that is accurate.
Quote:
You often resist any cravings or urges that you have, but sometimes you give in, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable.

Yup.. pretty much me.

From what I can tell, my big words were Imaginative, Strong Willed and Modest.
And I'm a bit like Tom Cruise, Steve Jobs, Bruce Lee and Simon Cowell... that's nice.
Quote:
Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

13.65% of people are Artisans

Hm.. it's a fair bit like me, however: I prefer fiction over fact, and I'm very unemotional and rarely have strong emotions.
But pretty much the rest of that is accurate.
Quote:
You often resist any cravings or urges that you have, but sometimes you give in, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are willing to take credit for good things that you do but you don't often talk yourself up much, however you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself.

Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable.

Yup.. pretty much me.

From what I can tell, my big words were Imaginative, Strong Willed and Modest.
And I'm a bit like Tom Cruise, Steve Jobs, Bruce Lee and Simon Cowell... that's nice.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Well the overview pretty much describes me. My personality type's the Prodigy. Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead. 1.42% of people are Prodigies THE BIG THREE: Open-minded Strong Willed Self Disciplined [quote]You also like to debate intellectual issues and often enjoy riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.[/quote] +1 to that. 4 peeps out there are very similar to me. Hope I won't meet them if not it'll get messy.
Well the overview pretty much describes me. My personality type's the Prodigy.

Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.42% of people are Prodigies

THE BIG THREE:

Open-minded
Strong Willed
Self Disciplined
Quote:
You also like to debate intellectual issues and often enjoy riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

+1 to that.

4 peeps out there are very similar to me. Hope I won't meet them if not it'll get messy.
S9foAWY.gif
Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical. 3.22% of people are Shamans Apparently I am cooperative, peaceful, and cautious and there are 10 people like me. Overall I'd say it's pretty accurate, but compared to some other personality tests I've taken I didn't really learn much, mainly because a lot of the language it uses is vague. Also this [quote]With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others[/quote] kind of contradicts this from my agreeableness page: [br] [quote]You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. [/quote]
Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans

Apparently I am cooperative, peaceful, and cautious and there are 10 people like me.

Overall I'd say it's pretty accurate, but compared to some other personality tests I've taken I didn't really learn much, mainly because a lot of the language it uses is vague. Also this
Quote:
With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others

kind of contradicts this from my agreeableness page:

Quote:
You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.
I got the Designer [quote]Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.[/quote] ... Seems mostly accurate. ; w ;
I got the Designer
Quote:
Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

... Seems mostly accurate. ; w ;
Quote:
Your Personality Type is The Craftsman (BICGS)

Craftsmen are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Craftsman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Craftsman generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Craftsman can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Craftsman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
Sounds pretty accurate.
Quote:
Your Personality Type is The Craftsman (BICGS)

Craftsmen are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Craftsman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Craftsman generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Craftsman can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Craftsman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
Sounds pretty accurate.
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Sounds right!
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Sounds right!
h
I got the Counselor! BIOAD

Counselors are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Counselor can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Counselor enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Counselors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Counselor generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.21% of people are Counselors

I got equal parts Emotionally reactive and balanced,
82% Introverted
85% Open
86% Agreeable
97% Disciplined

I got Cautious, Peaceful, and Dutiful... There is only one person similar to me (that they know of haha)
I got the Counselor! BIOAD

Counselors are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Counselor can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Counselor enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Counselors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Counselor generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.21% of people are Counselors

I got equal parts Emotionally reactive and balanced,
82% Introverted
85% Open
86% Agreeable
97% Disciplined

I got Cautious, Peaceful, and Dutiful... There is only one person similar to me (that they know of haha)
Don't forget to take a break!
1 2 3 4 5 6