Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Books About Dragons!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@selnyam Added! Thank you!
@selnyam Added! Thank you!
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
Bumping for christmas! Exactly 3 weeks (21 days!) until christmas! Books make epic gifts!
Bumping for christmas! Exactly 3 weeks (21 days!) until christmas! Books make epic gifts!
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
@Skykast Since you've been naming some series, Bazil Broketail is part of the Dragons of Argonath series.

Also, the Dragonhome series by John Peel is worth looking at. I read the first book years ago and dragons do play a part. I believe they have bigger roles in the next book.
@Skykast Since you've been naming some series, Bazil Broketail is part of the Dragons of Argonath series.

Also, the Dragonhome series by John Peel is worth looking at. I read the first book years ago and dragons do play a part. I believe they have bigger roles in the next book.
Play League of Legends? Add me and send me a message (NA): YiXuan
Into cosplaying? Let's chat. :)
@shadowdrgn thanks for the correction and series title! I added it to the list!
@shadowdrgn thanks for the correction and series title! I added it to the list!
Ahh I love this thread. I have wasted too many hours googling good dragon books so it's nice to have a resource like this.
Ahh I love this thread. I have wasted too many hours googling good dragon books so it's nice to have a resource like this.
moon_tank_poorolddragon_by_thetauche-d8mfje1.gif
@opalbones Thank you so much! I hope you find some good reads! :D
@opalbones Thank you so much! I hope you find some good reads! :D
Oh come on! Eragon series was really good, and the dragon saphira and her rider are the mains with their four book series. By chistopher Paolini, you have to have it on the lists
Oh come on! Eragon series was really good, and the dragon saphira and her rider are the mains with their four book series. By chistopher Paolini, you have to have it on the lists
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
The Age of Fire books by E. E. Knight are great examples of some dragon books. Also, Chris D'Lacey wrote some interesting books about animated clay dragons.
The Age of Fire books by E. E. Knight are great examples of some dragon books. Also, Chris D'Lacey wrote some interesting books about animated clay dragons.
Toothless.

giphy.gif
@succubuslust it is on the list! Eragon, Eldest, and all the other books are part of the "Inheritance Cycle" series! number 52 on the list!

@Songwind got 'em! Thanks!
@succubuslust it is on the list! Eragon, Eldest, and all the other books are part of the "Inheritance Cycle" series! number 52 on the list!

@Songwind got 'em! Thanks!
@skykast then that confirms it. I'm blind. My greatest Appoligies and great list.
@skykast then that confirms it. I'm blind. My greatest Appoligies and great list.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18