Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Books About Dragons!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@coolkid is this series the same one written by E. E. Knight? If so, then it's already on there! (also, I love your username 8^y)
@coolkid is this series the same one written by E. E. Knight? If so, then it's already on there! (also, I love your username 8^y)
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
@Skykast That's what I meant, I'm just saying it's really good if you want dragons and not human protagonists thinking about the dragons.
(Also thank you)
@Skykast That's what I meant, I'm just saying it's really good if you want dragons and not human protagonists thinking about the dragons.
(Also thank you)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Bumping for new year's day!
Bumping for new year's day!
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
bump
bump
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
bumping because valentines day is a month away and I will look for any excuse to give this thread as much exposure as possible.
bumping because valentines day is a month away and I will look for any excuse to give this thread as much exposure as possible.
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. It's a cute novel about a princess who hates her life so she goes to live with dragons instead.

Edit- nevermind. I see it up there under the series name.
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. It's a cute novel about a princess who hates her life so she goes to live with dragons instead.

Edit- nevermind. I see it up there under the series name.
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
I just finished "Tooth and Claw" by Jo Walton and I really enjoyed it. It's different than the whole dragon and rider style you normally see dragon books having.
I just finished "Tooth and Claw" by Jo Walton and I really enjoyed it. It's different than the whole dragon and rider style you normally see dragon books having.
moon_tank_poorolddragon_by_thetauche-d8mfje1.gif
@rubicon
Pinging myself because I'm not at home, but I've got an entire shelf on my 4foot wide book case that's all books about dragons. I'll have to take a peek and compare to the list and see what I've got that hasn't been mentioned. I'm sure I've got a handful that are not too well known.
@rubicon
Pinging myself because I'm not at home, but I've got an entire shelf on my 4foot wide book case that's all books about dragons. I'll have to take a peek and compare to the list and see what I've got that hasn't been mentioned. I'm sure I've got a handful that are not too well known.
bumping because it's two weeks until valentines day! Show your SO how much you love them with books!
bumping because it's two weeks until valentines day! Show your SO how much you love them with books!
@skykast

His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire, Book 1), by Naomi Novik.

I am enjoying this series right now. It is a historical fiction of the Napoleon wars, but with dragons! Yes, a corps of dragons that are manned by a bonded Captians and a whole crew. They are almost like airborn ships. The dragons are intelligent and the writing is not dummied down. There are ariel battle scenes, awesome ladies who actually get to fight and do things, explorations of how different societies handle having sentient dragons in their midst, (spoilers china loves it) lots of travel, history references and Very British Dudes being Stuffy.

Love it.
@skykast

His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire, Book 1), by Naomi Novik.

I am enjoying this series right now. It is a historical fiction of the Napoleon wars, but with dragons! Yes, a corps of dragons that are manned by a bonded Captians and a whole crew. They are almost like airborn ships. The dragons are intelligent and the writing is not dummied down. There are ariel battle scenes, awesome ladies who actually get to fight and do things, explorations of how different societies handle having sentient dragons in their midst, (spoilers china loves it) lots of travel, history references and Very British Dudes being Stuffy.

Love it.
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
Flag by osiem
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18