Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck is gonna kill me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@NotHarvard NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT SHHHH I CANNOT START CRYING AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

@PYR4LSP1T3 PFFFF. I TOTALLY DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE HOODIES THAT HAS THE SYMBOL FOR DOOM ON IT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA.
@NotHarvard NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT SHHHH I CANNOT START CRYING AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

@PYR4LSP1T3 PFFFF. I TOTALLY DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE HOODIES THAT HAS THE SYMBOL FOR DOOM ON IT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA.
@NearMiss

AND I DON'T ALSO HAVE A LIBRA T-SHIRT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT KIND OF TRASH DO YOU THINK I AM
@NearMiss

AND I DON'T ALSO HAVE A LIBRA T-SHIRT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT KIND OF TRASH DO YOU THINK I AM
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
@PYR4LSP1T3 Don't you hate it when those homestuck fans wear shirts with the characters on them. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/313/0/0/new_id_by_nearly_missed-d85w5f5.jpg[/img]
@PYR4LSP1T3

Don't you hate it when those homestuck fans wear shirts with the characters on them.
new_id_by_nearly_missed-d85w5f5.jpg
@nearmiss And I was behind, so I read A6A6 in its entirety Thursday and Friday. I was still recovering from Jade when GAME OVER happened
@nearmiss And I was behind, so I read A6A6 in its entirety Thursday and Friday. I was still recovering from Jade when GAME OVER happened
@Tanagwal CUTE CUTE CUTE WOWIE LOOK AT THE-

I mean. Pff. Weirdos.
@Tanagwal CUTE CUTE CUTE WOWIE LOOK AT THE-

I mean. Pff. Weirdos.
@NearMiss [img]http://puu.sh/cKvGf/1152ab3231.jpg[/img] I just can't believe how weird homestucks are
@NearMiss

1152ab3231.jpg

I just can't believe how weird homestucks are
Yeah man and when they wear those dumb horns... [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/ddda2d3a9fcd5c114920bb026913093a/tumblr_net711JITb1rzgiybo1_1280.jpg[/img] Psh. Weirdos. (no but seriously hi- is this uh- is this a weird way to join a conversation-?)
Yeah man and when they wear those dumb horns...
tumblr_net711JITb1rzgiybo1_1280.jpg
Psh. Weirdos.

(no but seriously hi- is this uh- is this a weird way to join a conversation-?)
@brightclaw

Some of them even paint themselves grey. Ugh so weird.

((Whoops someone's too lazy to put her grey paint on and become Eridan.

Weird way to join the conversation? Have you seen the topic? Nothing's weird here.))
@brightclaw

Some of them even paint themselves grey. Ugh so weird.

((Whoops someone's too lazy to put her grey paint on and become Eridan.

Weird way to join the conversation? Have you seen the topic? Nothing's weird here.))
@NearMiss

Aww geez yeah the paint is the worst part-

((Yea I'd paint myself but I ran out of grey makeup whoops- Gotta get more of that soon-))
@NearMiss

Aww geez yeah the paint is the worst part-

((Yea I'd paint myself but I ran out of grey makeup whoops- Gotta get more of that soon-))
my child is alive *silent tears of bittersweet joy*

but at what cost...
my child is alive *silent tears of bittersweet joy*

but at what cost...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13