Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck is gonna kill me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Still haven't finished my Nepeta cosplay from last year *crys some more*
Still haven't finished my Nepeta cosplay from last year *crys some more*
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Gonna ping my homestuck friends here~
@Sanzie, @Sirrah.
Gonna ping my homestuck friends here~
@Sanzie, @Sirrah.
That me
Ahh man I'm totally wearing my god tier Jade cosplay to school on halloween and I'll be the coolest kid around 8D
That me
Ahh man I'm totally wearing my god tier Jade cosplay to school on halloween and I'll be the coolest kid around 8D
r2CXZYo.png dT9HQge.png mlHpBMC.png tTe9se4.png
qjxrAwx.png 97xO4MG.png Pl6YAjt.png
9Sur0Xk.png GW180jv.png v50Ipgt.png
Pgv53XB.png krOG1hO.png iJZWqi6.png
PgZDCOM.png
Man, every time I walk into a Homestuck thread I feel so old. Everyone seems like they caught up in the past year or so, when I've been reading it since late 2010 :P

I've had a god tier Jade cosplay in the works for an unholy amount of time now, but I haven't had the time or money to attend any conventions :C
Man, every time I walk into a Homestuck thread I feel so old. Everyone seems like they caught up in the past year or so, when I've been reading it since late 2010 :P

I've had a god tier Jade cosplay in the works for an unholy amount of time now, but I haven't had the time or money to attend any conventions :C
aJyYWw6.png
I'm working on a Rufioh zombiestuck cosplay for a trio including @Sanzie, (Sorry to ping you again ah)

But I honestly can't remember when exactly I started reading it. At the earliest, it'd be the start of ninth grade. And it's currently the first quarter of twelfth grade.

I would be lying if I said it was one of my lesser fandoms.
I'm working on a Rufioh zombiestuck cosplay for a trio including @Sanzie, (Sorry to ping you again ah)

But I honestly can't remember when exactly I started reading it. At the earliest, it'd be the start of ninth grade. And it's currently the first quarter of twelfth grade.

I would be lying if I said it was one of my lesser fandoms.
A deal's a deal.
YES HELLO I AM HOMESTUCK TRASH. Y'all should add me.
YES HELLO I AM HOMESTUCK TRASH. Y'all should add me.
@capturingsol
HELLO FELLOW HOMESTUCK TRASH
@capturingsol
HELLO FELLOW HOMESTUCK TRASH
*Cocks head to one side*
Homestuck? What's that? //shot
*Cocks head to one side*
Homestuck? What's that? //shot
@Tanagwal Pff obviously something really dumb
@Tanagwal Pff obviously something really dumb
@NearMiss
Do I dare Google it?