Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck is gonna kill me
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Gacha I was going to say you were cool, but then I saw your signature. Bringing up the sad feelings man not cool.

@brightclaw @Nimh24 Rad :0

Do any of you guys know what blood colors you'd have as a troll? I know I'm a violet blood over here~ ((Look at me I'm a fish))
@Gacha I was going to say you were cool, but then I saw your signature. Bringing up the sad feelings man not cool.

@brightclaw @Nimh24 Rad :0

Do any of you guys know what blood colors you'd have as a troll? I know I'm a violet blood over here~ ((Look at me I'm a fish))
@NearMiss

//laughs darkly

B)
i cant wait for another character to say that they were failures
i'll have 3 !!!!!!
@NearMiss

//laughs darkly

B)
i cant wait for another character to say that they were failures
i'll have 3 !!!!!!
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@NearMiss

I actually found a pretty good test for this a while ago, I could try to find that again for you guys- I do remember mine though, according to that I'd have the same blood colour as the Serkets. I'm pretty satisfied with that, respectable but not too high up-
@NearMiss

I actually found a pretty good test for this a while ago, I could try to find that again for you guys- I do remember mine though, according to that I'd have the same blood colour as the Serkets. I'm pretty satisfied with that, respectable but not too high up-
@Gacha Out you are BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. Go clean a house or do some maid things.

@brightclaw I'm still a fiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhh
@Gacha Out you are BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. Go clean a house or do some maid things.

@brightclaw I'm still a fiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhh
@NearMiss

i wILL ALWAYS VBE HERE

dont you even
@NearMiss

i wILL ALWAYS VBE HERE

dont you even
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@Gacha NOPE DON'T YOU UPSET THE HIGHBLOOD I WILL CALL MY FISH ARMY ON YOU.

I just did
@Gacha NOPE DON'T YOU UPSET THE HIGHBLOOD I WILL CALL MY FISH ARMY ON YOU.

I just did
@NearMiss

yOU WILL CRY FROM MY SIGNATURE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
sORT OF???
@NearMiss

yOU WILL CRY FROM MY SIGNATURE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
sORT OF???
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@Gacha NO MAN I CRIED ENOUGH WITH THE ROSE THING I AM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN.
@Gacha NO MAN I CRIED ENOUGH WITH THE ROSE THING I AM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN.
@Nearmiss

I'm between Terezi and Kanaya? So a teal jade blood? I'm still working out my character's horns, wanted to make a horn mutation but I'm working on it. XP

Rad! Lol your brother probably thinks that the pinks and purples are 'girly' colours, probably. Though pink was a mark of pure masculinity barely over eighty years ago.
@Nearmiss

I'm between Terezi and Kanaya? So a teal jade blood? I'm still working out my character's horns, wanted to make a horn mutation but I'm working on it. XP

Rad! Lol your brother probably thinks that the pinks and purples are 'girly' colours, probably. Though pink was a mark of pure masculinity barely over eighty years ago.
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@NearMiss

Bluh what's so great about fish, they're wet and smelly-- XP and i am definitely not attracted to any of them
@NearMiss

Bluh what's so great about fish, they're wet and smelly-- XP and i am definitely not attracted to any of them
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13