Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Homestuck is gonna kill me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Steffon" date="2014-09-17 18:41:48"]HOMESTUCK YES @Razhlok I think there's a sort of compilation of HS people in FR Discussion? :D[/quote] Lol yeah, think so, Im so new at discussions board (*cough* How do I tag someone xD?)
Steffon wrote on 2014-09-17 18:41:48:
HOMESTUCK YES

@Razhlok I think there's a sort of compilation of HS people in FR Discussion? :D

Lol yeah, think so, Im so new at discussions board (*cough* How do I tag someone xD?)
@clickwizard I'm not even caught up actually wHOOPS.
@clickwizard I'm not even caught up actually wHOOPS.
Yes, hello. I heard that we were talking about Homestuck. I believe an Ampora is in deed due to be here. *wink wonk*
Yes, hello. I heard that we were talking about Homestuck. I believe an Ampora is in deed due to be here. *wink wonk*
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
Dang, for all you people who say they haven't finished reading yet, I would seriously avoid going to discussion boards and whatnot. There are some major spoilers out there, and finding them out prematurely takes away most of the magic of reading it for the first time! (ESPECIALLY if you're just in the first part of act 5, that's not even halfway in)

That being said yes hello I like homestuck. I've re-read it so many times I've lost count, but it's definitely over 5.

I am in love with the Scourge Sisters. I love them equally and they are both my queens.

My will is so weak, I ended up buying the 7 set of scalemates, worst best $200 I ever spent. Pyralspite is sitting here with me as I type.
Dang, for all you people who say they haven't finished reading yet, I would seriously avoid going to discussion boards and whatnot. There are some major spoilers out there, and finding them out prematurely takes away most of the magic of reading it for the first time! (ESPECIALLY if you're just in the first part of act 5, that's not even halfway in)

That being said yes hello I like homestuck. I've re-read it so many times I've lost count, but it's definitely over 5.

I am in love with the Scourge Sisters. I love them equally and they are both my queens.

My will is so weak, I ended up buying the 7 set of scalemates, worst best $200 I ever spent. Pyralspite is sitting here with me as I type.
S1oM5lm.png
bORI4xO.gif
I'm thinking of sitting out on halloween and like handing out Faygo dressed as Gamzee.

I should make my friends be Tav and Karkat.
I'm thinking of sitting out on halloween and like handing out Faygo dressed as Gamzee.

I should make my friends be Tav and Karkat.
@CronusAmpora Should I go get Sollux then?

@Typhlosions I just ordered my first scalemate plush yesterday! Lemonsnout should be here any day now .FT.
@CronusAmpora Should I go get Sollux then?

@Typhlosions I just ordered my first scalemate plush yesterday! Lemonsnout should be here any day now .FT.
@NearMiss
I haven't tried flirting with him yet, go ahead and bring him over. Hopefully he's better then Mituna.
@NearMiss
I haven't tried flirting with him yet, go ahead and bring him over. Hopefully he's better then Mituna.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
@nearmiss
NOTHING MUCH BAE HOW ABOUT YOU
@nearmiss
NOTHING MUCH BAE HOW ABOUT YOU

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@NearMiss
oh my goodness. as a tavros cosplayer i wish i could join you in sharing the mirthful elixir, haha. i have no halloween plans, honestly. cosplaying aradia wouldve been pretty sweet, though!
@NearMiss
oh my goodness. as a tavros cosplayer i wish i could join you in sharing the mirthful elixir, haha. i have no halloween plans, honestly. cosplaying aradia wouldve been pretty sweet, though!

That is why we live like heathens
Stealing from the trees of Eden
Living in the arms of freedom
And everything we touch is evil
if you ever want to talk about the act three intermission just hit me up and we can talk leprechauns
if you ever want to talk about the act three intermission just hit me up and we can talk leprechauns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13