Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, What's YOUR type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
I'm so happy to see all the responses! Seems that by and large, a good chunk of our playerbase is introverted! :)
I'm so happy to see all the responses! Seems that by and large, a good chunk of our playerbase is introverted! :)
swDugOa.png
I'm a Virgo!
I am INFJ. I'm surprised to see so many INFJs in this thread! It's supposedly "the rarest of all types" but I'm just not sure if that's true. Though, to be fair, I don't happen to know everyone in the entire world. Perhaps the fact that I feel I see and meet many INFJs may simply be because birds of a feather flock together, but it's still weird that it would be "so rare" and yet so common to anyone at all!
I am "sanguine." I basically expected that. :)
Type two. I guess it's about love for others!
Lawful Good.

@echowish
You're awesome! ;D
I'm a Virgo!
I am INFJ. I'm surprised to see so many INFJs in this thread! It's supposedly "the rarest of all types" but I'm just not sure if that's true. Though, to be fair, I don't happen to know everyone in the entire world. Perhaps the fact that I feel I see and meet many INFJs may simply be because birds of a feather flock together, but it's still weird that it would be "so rare" and yet so common to anyone at all!
I am "sanguine." I basically expected that. :)
Type two. I guess it's about love for others!
Lawful Good.

@echowish
You're awesome! ;D
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

The Four Temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil
Virgo/ISTJ/Melancholic/Type 1/True Neutral
Virgo/ISTJ/Melancholic/Type 1/True Neutral
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
sign: virgo/fire rat
mbti: esfp/isfp
temperament: choleric
enneagram: type 6
alignment: chaotic good/lawful evil

gee would u look at that ambivalence
sign: virgo/fire rat
mbti: esfp/isfp
temperament: choleric
enneagram: type 6
alignment: chaotic good/lawful evil

gee would u look at that ambivalence
ivan, it/he pronouns
Aquarius
ISTJ
melancholic
A tie between type 5 and 9
Neutral Good
Aquarius
ISTJ
melancholic
A tie between type 5 and 9
Neutral Good
tumblr_n36jxo2G5i1skwy90o2_r2_500.png

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine ((When I took the test, I was tied between two types /D so apparently I'm an "investigator" and "Peacemaker" both suit me quite well.))

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine ((When I took the test, I was tied between two types /D so apparently I'm an "investigator" and "Peacemaker" both suit me quite well.))

ywCJX34.png

Zodiac: Leo

Myers-Brigg: INTP

Temperament: Phlegmatic

Enneagram: Tie between type 4, 5 and 9

Alignment: Neutral Good
Zodiac: Leo

Myers-Brigg: INTP

Temperament: Phlegmatic

Enneagram: Tie between type 4, 5 and 9

Alignment: Neutral Good
9ha1QnY.png

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine (a tie)

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine (a tie)

LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67