Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, What's YOUR type?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

The Four Temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine (Im either phlegmatic or choleric. The thing wrong with choleric is that it says your an extrovert... I happen to be painfully shy.)

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil (Although Im most likely neutral evil since I answered quite a few problems which I didnt understand as lawful good or true neutral when I would of in truth done them as evil now that I read them again.)

So yeah, True Neutral on the test when I took it, but most likely Neutral Evil.
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

The Four Temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine (Im either phlegmatic or choleric. The thing wrong with choleric is that it says your an extrovert... I happen to be painfully shy.)

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil (Although Im most likely neutral evil since I answered quite a few problems which I didnt understand as lawful good or true neutral when I would of in truth done them as evil now that I read them again.)

So yeah, True Neutral on the test when I took it, but most likely Neutral Evil.
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
Zodiac: Gemini

Myers-Brigg: ENFP

The Four Temperaments: sanguine

Enneagram: type seven

Alignment: neutral evil

oops realized i'm just about the only one with an evil alignment? (⌒_⌒;)
Zodiac: Gemini

Myers-Brigg: ENFP

The Four Temperaments: sanguine

Enneagram: type seven

Alignment: neutral evil

oops realized i'm just about the only one with an evil alignment? (⌒_⌒;)
14vqnhf.png 2yvjxxw.png
Aquarius
ISTJ
Melancholic
5w6
Lawful Good

I love MBTI and Enneagram tests, interesting and sometimes very accurate.
Aquarius
ISTJ
Melancholic
5w6
Lawful Good

I love MBTI and Enneagram tests, interesting and sometimes very accurate.
Yx2Ix0W.gif
@Skarm I'm an INTJ also so I took a look at that link you provided. I thought it was really funny how it said we are the most likey to be voted to become serial murders because one time while I was in class I actually won that vote. hahaha c:
@Skarm I'm an INTJ also so I took a look at that link you provided. I thought it was really funny how it said we are the most likey to be voted to become serial murders because one time while I was in class I actually won that vote. hahaha c:
Take a picture it'll last longer. Keep taking pictures, hoping to stretch time. Take pictures to avoid the harrowing brevity of existence.
@MrCuddlyFins

Ahaha, it really makes me wonder what makes them think that?

You know, after looking around for a sec, I think it might be because of the different way INTJs process. Usually emotionally detached and calculating, different for each individual but as a mass; similar.

Which fits the 'Serial Killer' cliche. :/
@MrCuddlyFins

Ahaha, it really makes me wonder what makes them think that?

You know, after looking around for a sec, I think it might be because of the different way INTJs process. Usually emotionally detached and calculating, different for each individual but as a mass; similar.

Which fits the 'Serial Killer' cliche. :/

The Four Temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil
Libra / INTJ or ISFJ / Melancholic / Type 4 / neutral good

This was interesting; thank you for sharing!
Libra / INTJ or ISFJ / Melancholic / Type 4 / neutral good

This was interesting; thank you for sharing!
tumblr_inline_mvyn6p1Xox1qbzf9f.png

wrmgy.png

art by @cactusbee
Virgo, INFP but the lean towards N and F is not very strong, phlegmatic, 9w1, not-evil.
Virgo, INFP but the lean towards N and F is not very strong, phlegmatic, 9w1, not-evil.
Pieces
INFP - Whoa this one was pretty accurate!
phlegmatic
Type 5
True Neutral

Well that was fun!
Pieces
INFP - Whoa this one was pretty accurate!
phlegmatic
Type 5
True Neutral

Well that was fun!

Pastel Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67