Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, What's YOUR type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
I added a chinese zodiac, hogwarts houses, and flights.

Star Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon, Snake, Pig, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit (the monkey description fits me so well)

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj,intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

The Four Temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine (full enneagram: 5w6,1w2,3w4)

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff (I see myself as Ravenpuff)

Flight: Arcane, Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Shadow, Light, Nature, Plague

Pings: @ContrivingBat @LucidityZorua @Kazuya @paradoxwizard
I added a chinese zodiac, hogwarts houses, and flights.

Star Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon, Snake, Pig, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit (the monkey description fits me so well)

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj,intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine (full enneagram: 5w6,1w2,3w4)

Alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff (I see myself as Ravenpuff)

Flight: Arcane, Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Shadow, Light, Nature, Plague

Pings: @ContrivingBat @LucidityZorua @Kazuya @paradoxwizard
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
LEO!!!
INFJ
melancholic
type 2
neutral good
LEO!!!
INFJ
melancholic
type 2
neutral good
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
Pisces. c:

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

(Looking it up, it seems so incredibly perfect for me. :o)

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

(Some of the questions in this test and my answers seriously made me feel like a crummy person. D:

But hey! I share the same alignment as Gandalf! :D)
Pisces. c:

Myers-Brigg: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp

(Looking it up, it seems so incredibly perfect for me. :o)

Enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine

(Some of the questions in this test and my answers seriously made me feel like a crummy person. D:

But hey! I share the same alignment as Gandalf! :D)
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon, Snake, Pig, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit
(earth dragon to be more precise)

So a very shy good person I guess lol
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon, Snake, Pig, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit
(earth dragon to be more precise)

So a very shy good person I guess lol
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Aries, INTJ, phlegmatic, type five, and neutral good.

Nice!
Aries, INTJ, phlegmatic, type five, and neutral good.

Nice!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
Capricorn

isfj

phlegmatic i think? i don't remember.

type nine

the test said lawful good, but I think I'm a mix of lawful and neutral that leans towards lawful.
Capricorn

isfj

phlegmatic i think? i don't remember.

type nine

the test said lawful good, but I think I'm a mix of lawful and neutral that leans towards lawful.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Aquarius
INTP
Choleric
Type 5&6
Neutral Good

I have no idea how I got two types. 1 and 3 were also the same. But I have NO idea how I got Neural good. Never gotten that result before. =\
Aquarius
INTP
Choleric
Type 5&6
Neutral Good

I have no idea how I got two types. 1 and 3 were also the same. But I have NO idea how I got Neural good. Never gotten that result before. =\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda

This is...rather surprising XD

@Judoon I've tallied the results of everyone so far, and apparently (this counts people who have checked in with ties between 2 or more categories):
  • Most of everyone that answered were Virgos, followed by a tie of Aries and Gemini. Only one Cancer, Sagittarius, and Capricorn have answered...where they all at? XD
  • A majority of the posters are INFJ, with ISFJ a point behind, there are only one for ISTP, ESFP, and ENFJ; there little to no users so far categorizing most of the Extroverted division (counting on 8 so far)
  • 13 people have counted into the Phlegmatic category; a tie of 12 in Melancholic and Sanguine; and then only 3 people residing in the Choleric department
  • 13 people checked in as Type 9, with 10 as Type 5; the lowest counting is One and Seven, both checking with only 2 users; there are no records of Type 3 and 8
  • Neutral Good tops all Alignments with 20 registered disciples, with no one in Neutral/Chaotic Evil; Lawful/Chaotic Neutral checks in with 1 resident, as does Lawful Evil.

This was really fun to answer, and sort of painful to tally since I did everything manually, haha! If anyone has noticed some errors in my count, do correct :)

This is...rather surprising XD

@Judoon I've tallied the results of everyone so far, and apparently (this counts people who have checked in with ties between 2 or more categories):
  • Most of everyone that answered were Virgos, followed by a tie of Aries and Gemini. Only one Cancer, Sagittarius, and Capricorn have answered...where they all at? XD
  • A majority of the posters are INFJ, with ISFJ a point behind, there are only one for ISTP, ESFP, and ENFJ; there little to no users so far categorizing most of the Extroverted division (counting on 8 so far)
  • 13 people have counted into the Phlegmatic category; a tie of 12 in Melancholic and Sanguine; and then only 3 people residing in the Choleric department
  • 13 people checked in as Type 9, with 10 as Type 5; the lowest counting is One and Seven, both checking with only 2 users; there are no records of Type 3 and 8
  • Neutral Good tops all Alignments with 20 registered disciples, with no one in Neutral/Chaotic Evil; Lawful/Chaotic Neutral checks in with 1 resident, as does Lawful Evil.

This was really fun to answer, and sort of painful to tally since I did everything manually, haha! If anyone has noticed some errors in my count, do correct :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff

Zodiac: taurus

Myers-Brigg: infp

The Four Temperaments: phlegmatic

Enneagram: type four/type six

Alignment: true nuetral
Zodiac: taurus

Myers-Brigg: infp

The Four Temperaments: phlegmatic

Enneagram: type four/type six

Alignment: true nuetral
plague_1.png
.:tumblr:.