Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
Updating my post, Went to see Age of Extinction(I think it's like that) and I must say, I think it did better than the third movie! Wish for more dinobots tho. what? Me a dinobots fan, what are you talking about

and...Can I have Crosshairs? No? Damn.
Updating my post, Went to see Age of Extinction(I think it's like that) and I must say, I think it did better than the third movie! Wish for more dinobots tho. what? Me a dinobots fan, what are you talking about

and...Can I have Crosshairs? No? Damn.
@saturday

I loved Crosshairs! .. a little too much.hehe..
@saturday

I loved Crosshairs! .. a little too much.hehe..
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@Pilotslover

That actually makes a lot of sense! Also, he hints in the comics there's a fair bit more Seekers out there than people see but IDK I always got the feeling they were all... dead. Mostly because Bayverse is pretty dark in terms of story lines for the Cybertronians.

@Nitro

Decepticons all up in this thread, man. But no, Bucket Head and Sounders are great. I really love Soundwave's design in Prime. But the show makes me so angry at times.

And then I see Starscream on his hover moped and I become happy again.
@Pilotslover

That actually makes a lot of sense! Also, he hints in the comics there's a fair bit more Seekers out there than people see but IDK I always got the feeling they were all... dead. Mostly because Bayverse is pretty dark in terms of story lines for the Cybertronians.

@Nitro

Decepticons all up in this thread, man. But no, Bucket Head and Sounders are great. I really love Soundwave's design in Prime. But the show makes me so angry at times.

And then I see Starscream on his hover moped and I become happy again.
iOadmp2.png
@hitagashi

Just curious...how did Prime make you angry at times? I thought it was lovely. The only thing that irked me was the whole McGuffin plot arc. Pointless.
@hitagashi

Just curious...how did Prime make you angry at times? I thought it was lovely. The only thing that irked me was the whole McGuffin plot arc. Pointless.
@Nohemi

I reaply love Drift too.you ******* weaboo, let me love you and Hound was amazing :'D

but all of the yes for Crosshairs and really love the design toolong metal jacket?yes please! and I was already loving that guy before I saw the movie
@Nohemi

I reaply love Drift too.you ******* weaboo, let me love you and Hound was amazing :'D

but all of the yes for Crosshairs and really love the design toolong metal jacket?yes please! and I was already loving that guy before I saw the movie
@Nohemi
I love your signature.

Oh, awesome! I was just poking around the forum, saw this thread and now I must post.

I’m an old lady, over 50, and I came late to the Transformer fandom. Thinking back, I vaguely remember Beast Wars on TV, but I missed G1 completely.
Sometime in September of 2007, I rented the first POTC movie and settled down to watch the previews. Suddenly, I see this trailer, blah, blah, looks like another army movie, how boring.
Then –
this helicopter falls apart, and there’s a huge scorpion chasing army guys, and a huge, shiny, red and blue robot stands up and something steps out of a swimming pool. OMG! What the slag was that?
I watched that trailer about 10 times, real time and in slow motion. The next day, I went to Walmart, bought the DVD, and immediately watched the movie once I got home. And watched it again, and again and again. I’ve seen the ’07 movie around 250 times.
When OP stood up that first time, I fell in love.
I knew nothing about Transformers, and had to search the Internet to fully understand what was happening in the movie. I became obsessed. I found websites, and comics, and DVD’s and toys action figures and...fanfiction.
I probably have close to 300 action figures, with about a quarter of them original 1980’s toys.
I’ve been to BotCon twice, once in Florida and once in Calif.
I’m going to TFcon in Toronto this weekend. This will be the third year in a row I’m driving up there. I can’t wait.

My favorite character across all the universes is Ratchet.
I am also partial to Sunstreaker, Thundercracker, Swoop and Cyclonus. I hate, hate, hate Megatron and Rodimus.

Autobots all the way!

My favorite series, and the one I know best, would be the original G1 cartoons. I’ve seen them all except Beast Wars. Sorry, I just can’t get past the monkey.

Ah, the new movie.
*sniff*
I just saw it last weekend. That was one loooong movie. Three hours and ten minutes, which included previews and ending credits. Make sure you go to the bathroom before it starts!
I won’t give any spoilers, but it was very exciting, lots of chases and fights and I was constantly on the edge of my seat. Let me just say, vengeful Optimus is scary.
I found the 3D effects annoying. It was very distracting with too much stuff flying up all over the place.
I did not care for Hound. Drift was alright, Crosshairs was funny and had a neat accent. Lockdown’s face creeped me out. Galvatron was a let-down. OMG, Stinger. That car! Drool, drool, drool.
They changed the look of Bumblebee and OP’s feet.
Not enough Dinobots, IMO. Grim looked fantastic on the big screen, all teeth and fire.

The squishies were tolerable. Very easy to hate the bad guys (who got what they deserved in the end). I liked Cade much better than Sam.

The action was so quick, I really wanted my remote to slow things down. All in all, I’d say it was perfect summer movie fair.

I’d love to get friend requests.

One of my projects here is to acquire/breed/steal dragons that represent TFormers, mostly G1. It’s coming along pretty well, I just need to make room for more.

Wow, when I get going on TF’s, I just can’t seem to stop!

@Catawampus
If you see the movie again, watch what Lockdown does with R’s spark. All might not be lost, could it be on the ship?
@Nohemi
I love your signature.

Oh, awesome! I was just poking around the forum, saw this thread and now I must post.

I’m an old lady, over 50, and I came late to the Transformer fandom. Thinking back, I vaguely remember Beast Wars on TV, but I missed G1 completely.
Sometime in September of 2007, I rented the first POTC movie and settled down to watch the previews. Suddenly, I see this trailer, blah, blah, looks like another army movie, how boring.
Then –
this helicopter falls apart, and there’s a huge scorpion chasing army guys, and a huge, shiny, red and blue robot stands up and something steps out of a swimming pool. OMG! What the slag was that?
I watched that trailer about 10 times, real time and in slow motion. The next day, I went to Walmart, bought the DVD, and immediately watched the movie once I got home. And watched it again, and again and again. I’ve seen the ’07 movie around 250 times.
When OP stood up that first time, I fell in love.
I knew nothing about Transformers, and had to search the Internet to fully understand what was happening in the movie. I became obsessed. I found websites, and comics, and DVD’s and toys action figures and...fanfiction.
I probably have close to 300 action figures, with about a quarter of them original 1980’s toys.
I’ve been to BotCon twice, once in Florida and once in Calif.
I’m going to TFcon in Toronto this weekend. This will be the third year in a row I’m driving up there. I can’t wait.

My favorite character across all the universes is Ratchet.
I am also partial to Sunstreaker, Thundercracker, Swoop and Cyclonus. I hate, hate, hate Megatron and Rodimus.

Autobots all the way!

My favorite series, and the one I know best, would be the original G1 cartoons. I’ve seen them all except Beast Wars. Sorry, I just can’t get past the monkey.

Ah, the new movie.
*sniff*
I just saw it last weekend. That was one loooong movie. Three hours and ten minutes, which included previews and ending credits. Make sure you go to the bathroom before it starts!
I won’t give any spoilers, but it was very exciting, lots of chases and fights and I was constantly on the edge of my seat. Let me just say, vengeful Optimus is scary.
I found the 3D effects annoying. It was very distracting with too much stuff flying up all over the place.
I did not care for Hound. Drift was alright, Crosshairs was funny and had a neat accent. Lockdown’s face creeped me out. Galvatron was a let-down. OMG, Stinger. That car! Drool, drool, drool.
They changed the look of Bumblebee and OP’s feet.
Not enough Dinobots, IMO. Grim looked fantastic on the big screen, all teeth and fire.

The squishies were tolerable. Very easy to hate the bad guys (who got what they deserved in the end). I liked Cade much better than Sam.

The action was so quick, I really wanted my remote to slow things down. All in all, I’d say it was perfect summer movie fair.

I’d love to get friend requests.

One of my projects here is to acquire/breed/steal dragons that represent TFormers, mostly G1. It’s coming along pretty well, I just need to make room for more.

Wow, when I get going on TF’s, I just can’t seem to stop!

@Catawampus
If you see the movie again, watch what Lockdown does with R’s spark. All might not be lost, could it be on the ship?
@Layz

What you just said... pretty much.

Also the seriously limited amount of Shockwave screen time.

... And Silas. Silas just makes me rage. Not even because I disliked his arc. But because of Breakdown.

Don't get me wrong, I ADORE Prime with all my heart. But I love some of it more than the rest. Don't get me started on Airachnid, Soundwave demonstrated my feelings very well.
@Layz

What you just said... pretty much.

Also the seriously limited amount of Shockwave screen time.

... And Silas. Silas just makes me rage. Not even because I disliked his arc. But because of Breakdown.

Don't get me wrong, I ADORE Prime with all my heart. But I love some of it more than the rest. Don't get me started on Airachnid, Soundwave demonstrated my feelings very well.
iOadmp2.png
@yummyquik

Woh! ! The only real adult fan I know is my dad. And hes 38.. hehe

Im lovin the enthusiam!
Lucky.. getting to go to cons and stuff. Soon.. though I will be 18.. and I can do more stuff for myself..

By the way, I love your dragon, Starscream! He looks super cool!
@yummyquik

Woh! ! The only real adult fan I know is my dad. And hes 38.. hehe

Im lovin the enthusiam!
Lucky.. getting to go to cons and stuff. Soon.. though I will be 18.. and I can do more stuff for myself..

By the way, I love your dragon, Starscream! He looks super cool!
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@hitagashi
It made sense to me so we rolled with it. XD

@Nohemi
You've spoken to me and I'm technically an adult (Since I'm 28) XDD.
@hitagashi
It made sense to me so we rolled with it. XD

@Nohemi
You've spoken to me and I'm technically an adult (Since I'm 28) XDD.
Yt4sddf.png
TF seems to be all over the place on here lately, I love it. c:

What got you into transformers - I watched G1 when I was little, was never into BW, saw the '07 movie and leapt into the fandom where I have been since.

Who your favorite character is - Optimus, for sure. He's been my hero since I was little and I continue to love him.

Autobot or Decepticon? - Autobot for life.

What your favorite series is - PRIME for sure. I bought the art book the other day and it's amazing. I love the animation, designs and everything, it's just beautiful.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not? - When I first saw the new movie I hated it. I liked it better the second time around, for a few reasons, but I still have a lot of things I think were severely wrong with it. Drift's entire existence, the insane amount of product placement, awful dialogue, Ratchet. But I liked seeing a darker side of OP, for sure. Always love Marky Mark.

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan? - I've made a couple of tumblr-friends through TF, but none of my real world friends are really into it. My BF really enjoyed the new movie and is going to start watching prime once he catches up with criminal minds though, so we'll see!

I used to want an autobot insignia tattoo so bad, loooll.
TF seems to be all over the place on here lately, I love it. c:

What got you into transformers - I watched G1 when I was little, was never into BW, saw the '07 movie and leapt into the fandom where I have been since.

Who your favorite character is - Optimus, for sure. He's been my hero since I was little and I continue to love him.

Autobot or Decepticon? - Autobot for life.

What your favorite series is - PRIME for sure. I bought the art book the other day and it's amazing. I love the animation, designs and everything, it's just beautiful.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not? - When I first saw the new movie I hated it. I liked it better the second time around, for a few reasons, but I still have a lot of things I think were severely wrong with it. Drift's entire existence, the insane amount of product placement, awful dialogue, Ratchet. But I liked seeing a darker side of OP, for sure. Always love Marky Mark.

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan? - I've made a couple of tumblr-friends through TF, but none of my real world friends are really into it. My BF really enjoyed the new movie and is going to start watching prime once he catches up with criminal minds though, so we'll see!

I used to want an autobot insignia tattoo so bad, loooll.
Iw0iHZf.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32