Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Slothbug's Handcrafted (usd/g/t)
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/0Gs34dY/welcome-FR.png[/img] [b]Hi there![/b] My name is Morgan! I'm an artist and weird animal enthusiast~ I love drawing all types of weird critters, plants, OCs, monsters, and etc I'm primarily a traditional artist working in pet portraiture, but I'd like to expand my repertoire a bit so I'm having a soft opening of this little FR Art Shop to get back into the groove with digital art. I will LIKELY start taking traditional art commissions here as well but those are a bit more complicated re: rules and TOS so I'd prefer to just do digital work for now! Anyway, this is going to be an art shop with a lot of different offerings, including (eventually) adoptables / YCHs for those who want a more budget friendly way to collect my art :3 [b][size=6][color=55617D]RULES & TOS[/size][/color] [/b] [b]The Basics:[/b] [/center][LIST=1] [*] I take payments via Paypal Goods&Services! I will pm you my paypal after accepting your commission. [*] Payment is required to reserve your slot in my queue and for me to start your commission. 25% of your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but I will give partial refunds at any point in the process. I understand sometimes things happen! [*] Turn around time depends on the commission type, my queue length, and complexity of the piece. Typically I finish digital pieces within 2-3 weeks after receiving payment. Adoptables and YCH have quicker turn around times! You can always check the status of your commission in my queue or by sending me a quick pm! [*] All commissions sold here are for personal use only! I do commercial work on occasion but for the most part I'd prefer not to take those commissions through FR. If you're interested in finding out more feel free to send a pm. [*] I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason. [*] Revisions and WIPs will be given at specific stages during the art process, and depending on the commission type there will be a particular number of check-ins before moving to the next step. [*] Ref pics are required! I find it really tedious to work from written descriptions. For FR characters the on-site image is fine :) [/LIST] [center] [columns][b][size=5][color=57735B]WILL DRAW[/size][/color][/b] These are just a few examples of what I will draw and what I enjoy drawing! This is not a full list, if you have any questions about what I'm comfortable with feel free to ask! [LIST] [*] Feral / Quad [*] Anthro / Furry [*] Human / Humanoid [*] Flight Rising Dragons & OCs [*] Monsters [*] Fan OCs [*] Fan Art (Limited, inquire please!) [*] Any RL animal (pet portrait etc) [/LIST] [nextcol] [b][size=5][color=893D3E]WON'T DRAW[/size][/color][/b] Again, if you have any questions about what I'm willing to draw please don't hesitate to ask! Absolutely no judgment! [LIST] [*] NSFW / 18+ [*] Anything deemed inappropriate by FR TOS [*] Excessive gore [/LIST] [/columns] [b][size=6][color=55617D]Order Form & Info[/size][/color][/b] Please either post this on this thread or pm it to me and I will accept your commission and give you instructions on payment from there! [/center] [LIST] [*] Commission Type: [*] Payment Type: [*] Ideas or Suggestions (optional): [*] Details you'd like included (optional): [*] Extra Info (personality, etc) (optional): [*] Ref Pic(s): [/LIST]

welcome-FR.png

Hi there! My name is Morgan! I'm an artist and weird animal enthusiast~
I love drawing all types of weird critters, plants, OCs, monsters, and etc
I'm primarily a traditional artist working in pet portraiture, but I'd like to expand my repertoire a bit so I'm having a soft opening of this little FR Art Shop to get back into the groove with digital art. I will LIKELY start taking traditional art commissions here as well but those are a bit more complicated re: rules and TOS so I'd prefer to just do digital work for now! Anyway, this is going to be an art shop with a lot of different offerings, including (eventually) adoptables / YCHs for those who want a more budget friendly way to collect my art :3

RULES & TOS

The Basics:
  1. I take payments via Paypal Goods&Services! I will pm you my paypal after accepting your commission.
  2. Payment is required to reserve your slot in my queue and for me to start your commission. 25% of your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE but I will give partial refunds at any point in the process. I understand sometimes things happen!
  3. Turn around time depends on the commission type, my queue length, and complexity of the piece. Typically I finish digital pieces within 2-3 weeks after receiving payment. Adoptables and YCH have quicker turn around times! You can always check the status of your commission in my queue or by sending me a quick pm!
  4. All commissions sold here are for personal use only! I do commercial work on occasion but for the most part I'd prefer not to take those commissions through FR. If you're interested in finding out more feel free to send a pm.
  5. I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
  6. Revisions and WIPs will be given at specific stages during the art process, and depending on the commission type there will be a particular number of check-ins before moving to the next step.
  7. Ref pics are required! I find it really tedious to work from written descriptions. For FR characters the on-site image is fine :)

WILL DRAW
These are just a few examples of what I will
draw and what I enjoy drawing! This is not a
full list, if you have any questions about what I'm comfortable with feel free to ask!
  • Feral / Quad
  • Anthro / Furry
  • Human / Humanoid
  • Flight Rising Dragons & OCs
  • Monsters
  • Fan OCs
  • Fan Art (Limited, inquire please!)
  • Any RL animal (pet portrait etc)
WON'T DRAW
Again, if you have any questions about what
I'm willing to draw please don't hesitate to ask!
Absolutely no judgment!
  • NSFW / 18+
  • Anything deemed inappropriate by FR TOS
  • Excessive gore

Order Form & Info

Please either post this on this thread or pm it to me and I will accept your commission and give you instructions on payment from there!
  • Commission Type:
  • Payment Type:
  • Ideas or Suggestions (optional):
  • Details you'd like included (optional):
  • Extra Info (personality, etc) (optional):
  • Ref Pic(s):
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
[center][b][size=6][color=55617D]COMMISSION TYPES AND PRICING (Digital Art)[/size][/color] [/b] [b]Definitions:[/b] Bust Face, shoulders, cropped at the mid-chest (can include wings if applicable) Waist-Up Cropped at the waist Full-Body The entire character [center][b][size=6][color=55617D]EXAMPLES[/b][/size][/color] [b] CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN FOR GREYSCALES[/b] bust, waist-up, or fullbody [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/p0Y31SQ/gaoler-greyscale-1.png[/img][/center] [b]Greyscale:[/b] [indent]Greyscales have fully rendered linework, monochrome details, and shading. Tonal, simple, or transparent background included[/indent] [left][LIST] [*] Bust: 25 USD | 2,500g | 2,500,000t [*] Waist-Up: 35 USD | 3,500g | 3,500,00t [*] Full-Body: 50 USD [/LIST] [/left]
COMMISSION TYPES AND PRICING
(Digital Art)

Definitions:
Bust
Face, shoulders, cropped at the mid-chest (can include wings if applicable)

Waist-Up
Cropped at the waist

Full-Body
The entire character
EXAMPLES

CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN FOR GREYSCALES
bust, waist-up, or fullbody
gaoler-greyscale-1.png
Greyscale:
Greyscales have fully rendered linework, monochrome details, and shading. Tonal, simple, or transparent background included
  • Bust: 25 USD | 2,500g | 2,500,000t
  • Waist-Up: 35 USD | 3,500g | 3,500,00t
  • Full-Body: 50 USD

ADOPTABLES & YCH

workin on it
ADOPTABLES & YCH

workin on it
RECENTLY FINISHED COMMISSIONS

wip
RECENTLY FINISHED COMMISSIONS

wip
COMMISSION QUEUE

Current Slots 3/3
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open

COMMISSION QUEUE

Current Slots 3/3
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open

OK! It's going to take me uhhhhh.. a while to get everything all filled out and coded but yeah I've got all the posts I need so feel free to chit chat below!
Won't be open for a few hours most likely but I appreciate all feedback :3
OK! It's going to take me uhhhhh.. a while to get everything all filled out and coded but yeah I've got all the posts I need so feel free to chit chat below!
Won't be open for a few hours most likely but I appreciate all feedback :3
Mostly finished! Gonna get back to working on some fresh examples.
:3
Mostly finished! Gonna get back to working on some fresh examples.
:3
could you ping me when you have examples of all the different styles? im curious to see what they look like :o
could you ping me when you have examples of all the different styles? im curious to see what they look like :o
@Uyi - Absolutely! Hopefully will have all of them up within a few days or so :b
@Uyi - Absolutely! Hopefully will have all of them up within a few days or so :b
@slothbug

Hello! I’m interested in a soft bust portrait of my pet dog! I’d like to claim a gem spot for now while I find time to PM you more details (at work atm)
@slothbug

Hello! I’m interested in a soft bust portrait of my pet dog! I’d like to claim a gem spot for now while I find time to PM you more details (at work atm)
1 2 3