Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 149 150
@Candlelit97
i don't want to talk about turkish star wars ever again. it broke me.

the aforementioned "a talking cat!?!" was something i found on tumblr, and i assumed it was just a fake movie trailer. the mspaint circle for the cat's mouth...it couldn't be real, right?
i was wrong.
moving on from...that, "the final" is a really bad horror movie that probably belongs here.
at one point, an escaped person just ends up talking to a random guy about his war medals. no explanation, they aren't getting help first, they just talk about his war medals.
there's also a scene where someone's finger is supposed to be chopped off, but you can see the person making a fist under the bad fake blood...
how this got on netflix amazes me.
@Candlelit97
i don't want to talk about turkish star wars ever again. it broke me.

the aforementioned "a talking cat!?!" was something i found on tumblr, and i assumed it was just a fake movie trailer. the mspaint circle for the cat's mouth...it couldn't be real, right?
i was wrong.
moving on from...that, "the final" is a really bad horror movie that probably belongs here.
at one point, an escaped person just ends up talking to a random guy about his war medals. no explanation, they aren't getting help first, they just talk about his war medals.
there's also a scene where someone's finger is supposed to be chopped off, but you can see the person making a fist under the bad fake blood...
how this got on netflix amazes me.
[quote name="HowlingWendigo" date=2016-03-24 23:06:00] Also Birdemic. [/quote] It's sequel is great though, because it's like everyone's in on the joke except for the director. The commentary by him is the most hilarious one I've ever heard.
HowlingWendigo wrote on 2016-03-24:
Also Birdemic.
It's sequel is great though, because it's like everyone's in on the joke except for the director. The commentary by him is the most hilarious one I've ever heard.
My writing project.
I recently saw Pan, the Peter Pan movie. It was utter crap. I can't believe I actually sat through that.

I actually enjoyed Gods of Egypt. It wasn't much for plot, but I liked the CGI a lot.
I recently saw Pan, the Peter Pan movie. It was utter crap. I can't believe I actually sat through that.

I actually enjoyed Gods of Egypt. It wasn't much for plot, but I liked the CGI a lot.
[quote name="LordNibu" date=2016-03-19 18:31:05] I watch this YouTuber called 'I Hate Everything' and he has a series called "Search For The Worst" where he watches the lowest rated films on IMDB. This is the trailer for the worst film ever- well the worst one in my opinion. It's just so bad. Really really bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywaR-Lq_ayk And before you ask, yes, this is a [b]LEGIT[/b] "film" [b] ACTUAL GIF FROM THE FILM: [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5g8xjZl.gif[/img] And if you think that's bad. THERE IS A WHOLE 4 MINUTE LONG CHASE SCENE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-qB3XmzH8 [/quote] I just saw this and I'm both laughing and amazed this was $14k Through this video I was introduced to the horror that's [i]Cool Cat Saves the Kids[/i]. It's hilarious yet quite disturbing at the same time. [s]As much as I love CHiPS when my fam would watch it, oh my goodness why.[/s]
LordNibu wrote on 2016-03-19:
I watch this YouTuber called 'I Hate Everything' and he has a series called "Search For The Worst" where he watches the lowest rated films on IMDB.

This is the trailer for the worst film ever- well the worst one in my opinion. It's just so bad. Really really bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywaR-Lq_ayk

And before you ask, yes, this is a LEGIT "film"

ACTUAL GIF FROM THE FILM:
5g8xjZl.gif

And if you think that's bad. THERE IS A WHOLE 4 MINUTE LONG CHASE SCENE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-qB3XmzH8
I just saw this and I'm both laughing and amazed this was $14k

Through this video I was introduced to the horror that's Cool Cat Saves the Kids. It's hilarious yet quite disturbing at the same time.

As much as I love CHiPS when my fam would watch it, oh my goodness why.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
THE STUPID HORRIBLE ERAGON MOVIE

THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT GOT NOTHING RIGHT
THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET SAPHIRAS DESIGN RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING B OOK

Edited for language. Please do not circumvent the filter with creative writing. ~ACWN
THE STUPID HORRIBLE ERAGON MOVIE

THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT GOT NOTHING RIGHT
THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET SAPHIRAS DESIGN RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING B OOK

Edited for language. Please do not circumvent the filter with creative writing. ~ACWN
gengar.gif lucario.gif togekiss.gif houndoom-f.gifgarchomp.giflapras.gif
@AtomiKamikaze That was 14k? I can't help but think most of it went to the director's salary or something. XD
@AtomiKamikaze That was 14k? I can't help but think most of it went to the director's salary or something. XD
My writing project.
The Percy Jackson movies.

I mean, as movie movies go they're fine. But as book movies? Let's see how many sins it gets.

Age changes!
-ding-
Character major feature being changed! (Annabeth's blonde hair.)
-ding-
Kronos appearing IN THE 2ND FILM!
-ding-
The pearl thing being the main plot instead of the masterbolt itself!
-ding-
A hydra in the first movie!
-ding-
KRONOS EATING GROVER, WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!
-ding-

That's 6 I remember, but let's just add a few digits...

600 is reasonable.

Urghhh I hated that move, WHY!? WHY?!
The Percy Jackson movies.

I mean, as movie movies go they're fine. But as book movies? Let's see how many sins it gets.

Age changes!
-ding-
Character major feature being changed! (Annabeth's blonde hair.)
-ding-
Kronos appearing IN THE 2ND FILM!
-ding-
The pearl thing being the main plot instead of the masterbolt itself!
-ding-
A hydra in the first movie!
-ding-
KRONOS EATING GROVER, WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!
-ding-

That's 6 I remember, but let's just add a few digits...

600 is reasonable.

Urghhh I hated that move, WHY!? WHY?!
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
where the dead go to die

its not even like your standard bad its disgusting and vile and makes your very soul feel dirty

its probably the worst animated film in existence and like what audience is it even for

i cant even describe any scenes from it ill get my account deleted if i do

disgusting
where the dead go to die

its not even like your standard bad its disgusting and vile and makes your very soul feel dirty

its probably the worst animated film in existence and like what audience is it even for

i cant even describe any scenes from it ill get my account deleted if i do

disgusting
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
In light of my recent movie night streams I feel like this topic is perfect. I'm sure Leo The Lion has been mentioned so I'll talk about the gem known as Frog Kingdom.

Weird computer animated movie about frogs. Keith David is in it bless him but also how the heck did he get into these shenanigans. Plot? The King Of The Frogs™ wants his daughter to get married so he legit jist makes her first prize in the frog olympics. The ole Girl Pretends To Be A Dude trope. "I'll be shootin fer me own hand" trope. Prince Froggee Abawbwa is a character in this movie, hes basically one big weak aladdin reference. Random drifter becomes Best Bros with the princess' alter ego (some romance heavily implied too like this dude really falls in bro love). Giant snake who inexplicably has an icemaker machine at his disposal lives solely on a diet of frogs. Coincidentally the Frog King somehow killed his parents during some frog-snake war. The frog olympians are abducted and imprisoned to become snake food, this doesnt work thanks to Princess Pop Culture Reference. Snake crashes the olympics to confront the King and to eat the princess as some weird form of revenge. Did i mention the voice acting is positively horrendous, nonw of the voices sync with the character's faces. Poor Keith David. Froggy Love Interest actually leaves the princess at the altar in favor of a vagrant lifestyle, which turns out to be the freshest twist in this stale box of crackers of a movie. This movie is nearly 2 hours long.

For the love of god don't watch Frog Kingdom.
In light of my recent movie night streams I feel like this topic is perfect. I'm sure Leo The Lion has been mentioned so I'll talk about the gem known as Frog Kingdom.

Weird computer animated movie about frogs. Keith David is in it bless him but also how the heck did he get into these shenanigans. Plot? The King Of The Frogs™ wants his daughter to get married so he legit jist makes her first prize in the frog olympics. The ole Girl Pretends To Be A Dude trope. "I'll be shootin fer me own hand" trope. Prince Froggee Abawbwa is a character in this movie, hes basically one big weak aladdin reference. Random drifter becomes Best Bros with the princess' alter ego (some romance heavily implied too like this dude really falls in bro love). Giant snake who inexplicably has an icemaker machine at his disposal lives solely on a diet of frogs. Coincidentally the Frog King somehow killed his parents during some frog-snake war. The frog olympians are abducted and imprisoned to become snake food, this doesnt work thanks to Princess Pop Culture Reference. Snake crashes the olympics to confront the King and to eat the princess as some weird form of revenge. Did i mention the voice acting is positively horrendous, nonw of the voices sync with the character's faces. Poor Keith David. Froggy Love Interest actually leaves the princess at the altar in favor of a vagrant lifestyle, which turns out to be the freshest twist in this stale box of crackers of a movie. This movie is nearly 2 hours long.

For the love of god don't watch Frog Kingdom.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
um
excuse u but Rubber is art??
a masterpiece. i will not have it be slandered

Honestly, though, the worst movie I remember watching is probably Leprechaun? One of the ones that is/used to be on Netflix a long time ago.
I didn't even sit through it all. ¯\_(?)_/¯
um
excuse u but Rubber is art??
a masterpiece. i will not have it be slandered

Honestly, though, the worst movie I remember watching is probably Leprechaun? One of the ones that is/used to be on Netflix a long time ago.
I didn't even sit through it all. ¯\_(?)_/¯
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 149 150