Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150
I just watched Ratatoing. It was awful. Just awful. Here it is, for the curious:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlHy1_ulvA
I just watched Ratatoing. It was awful. Just awful. Here it is, for the curious:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlHy1_ulvA
You are reading my signature!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Lightning Thief and Sea of Monsters.

Sure, maybe they were good if you didn't read the books, but if you read them? You spent the entire movie saying, "No, that's wrong, that's wrong too, WHO WROTE THIS THING!?!?!?" And the Sea of Monsters is even worse. They just kind of threw the book in the garbage when they wrote that one.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Lightning Thief and Sea of Monsters.

Sure, maybe they were good if you didn't read the books, but if you read them? You spent the entire movie saying, "No, that's wrong, that's wrong too, WHO WROTE THIS THING!?!?!?" And the Sea of Monsters is even worse. They just kind of threw the book in the garbage when they wrote that one.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I miss this thread. I watched Dead Alive the other day, a ridiculously gory 1992 film by Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson. I loved it. It's not a "bad" film by any means, but if you love b-movie cheesiness, I definitely recommend it.

But concerning bad films, when the heck is Neil Breen's Pass Thru coming out? Is it out? I don't even know.
I miss this thread. I watched Dead Alive the other day, a ridiculously gory 1992 film by Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson. I loved it. It's not a "bad" film by any means, but if you love b-movie cheesiness, I definitely recommend it.

But concerning bad films, when the heck is Neil Breen's Pass Thru coming out? Is it out? I don't even know.
35be334.png
@CatBountry

Pass Thru is already out. It screened at an indie fest (I think in San Francisco?). Not much in the way of controversy, like Neil Breen predicted. Performance-wise, I'd compare him to Tommy Wiseau. Also, he looks like a cult leader in this movie.
@CatBountry

Pass Thru is already out. It screened at an indie fest (I think in San Francisco?). Not much in the way of controversy, like Neil Breen predicted. Performance-wise, I'd compare him to Tommy Wiseau. Also, he looks like a cult leader in this movie.
wfqpSfF.png
@NotJosephStalin Is it available anywhere online to view?
@NotJosephStalin Is it available anywhere online to view?
35be334.png
@CatBountry
Not that I know of. According to Neil Breen, it'll hit theaters throughout the country. Not sure how true that is. I know it's supposed to be filming in Boston.

You can ask him yourself at the official movie facebook page, or on his personal twitter. He's very chatty, so he'll probably let you know pretty quickly.
@CatBountry
Not that I know of. According to Neil Breen, it'll hit theaters throughout the country. Not sure how true that is. I know it's supposed to be filming in Boston.

You can ask him yourself at the official movie facebook page, or on his personal twitter. He's very chatty, so he'll probably let you know pretty quickly.
wfqpSfF.png
@NotJosephStalin Thanks, mang.
@NotJosephStalin Thanks, mang.
35be334.png
Sand Shark, Ghost Shark, Snow Shark, Sharktopus, Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus, Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda, 2-Headed Shark Attack, Super Shark...

I have a friend who is a huge sucker for B horror movies and has made me suffer through these. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
Sand Shark, Ghost Shark, Snow Shark, Sharktopus, Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus, Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda, 2-Headed Shark Attack, Super Shark...

I have a friend who is a huge sucker for B horror movies and has made me suffer through these. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
I watched The Garbage Pail Kids Movie last night.

Don't watch the Garbage Pail Kids Movie.
I watched The Garbage Pail Kids Movie last night.

Don't watch the Garbage Pail Kids Movie.
35be334.png
@CatBountry

... Did you just watch it for the first time? Oh boy...

Watched a movie called Kung Fu Zombie yesterday. Fun flick. Hopping zombies, evil wizards, slapstick, martial arts, basically everything you'd expect from a z-grade kung fu flick. Highly recommend.
@CatBountry

... Did you just watch it for the first time? Oh boy...

Watched a movie called Kung Fu Zombie yesterday. Fun flick. Hopping zombies, evil wizards, slapstick, martial arts, basically everything you'd expect from a z-grade kung fu flick. Highly recommend.
wfqpSfF.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 149 150