Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 2734 2735
Ah, illness. All I want to do is finish washing my laundry, but I'm getting tired too fast...
Ah, illness. All I want to do is finish washing my laundry, but I'm getting tired too fast...
vc0SOpa.png
i have to do so much today ugh :/
i have to do so much today ugh :/
homework and commissions and posters oh my
homework and commissions and posters oh my
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
If you claim to love Cole more than I do, then you probably don't because Cole
If you claim to love Cole more than I do, then you probably don't because Cole
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
The only downside to my day is me walking around with a slight stress related fever and head ache.

Also, THANK YOU SOCIAL ANXIETY FOR MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CULINARY PROGRAM AT THE MEETING TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
The only downside to my day is me walking around with a slight stress related fever and head ache.

Also, THANK YOU SOCIAL ANXIETY FOR MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CULINARY PROGRAM AT THE MEETING TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Why does this thread want me to post my current thought? Nerh Mr.President, dun't tie the pertetoe to yer head. Long story.
Why does this thread want me to post my current thought? Nerh Mr.President, dun't tie the pertetoe to yer head. Long story.
TRICKMURK APPROACHING
TRICKMURK APPROACHING
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
Why are the forks missing?
Why are the forks missing?
1xcX4j2.gif
CAN'T BEAT AIRMAN!A.K.A Air Man ga Taosenai is good.Even though I don't understand a word,I know he can't beat Airman.
CAN'T BEAT AIRMAN!A.K.A Air Man ga Taosenai is good.Even though I don't understand a word,I know he can't beat Airman.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
Doooone with an essay, yeah!
Doooone with an essay, yeah!
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 2734 2735