Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Well there goes my attempt to ask out the crush. I am disappointed, but I couldn't blame him.
Well there goes my attempt to ask out the crush. I am disappointed, but I couldn't blame him.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
yells internally.
i am getting more obsessed with phantom from maplestory every single day of my life
yells internally.
i am getting more obsessed with phantom from maplestory every single day of my life
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
Is it weird that on here I'm semi sociable, but in reality (not online, like person to person), I talk to like two maybe three people? I'm kind of an introvert, but it's mainly social anxiety. I better go to bed before I ramble on anymore...
Is it weird that on here I'm semi sociable, but in reality (not online, like person to person), I talk to like two maybe three people? I'm kind of an introvert, but it's mainly social anxiety. I better go to bed before I ramble on anymore...
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Damn it's cold.
Damn it's cold.
PJb908Z.png
I need to sleep, but look at all of these dragons...
I need to sleep, but look at all of these dragons...
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
It seems strange that I'm feeling really emotional about finally getting a new power wheelchair to replace my 12+ year old one.

Also I really don't want to do these homework assignments, I just want to spend the day writing other stuff, but I should probably get these things done before they're due tomorrow.
It seems strange that I'm feeling really emotional about finally getting a new power wheelchair to replace my 12+ year old one.

Also I really don't want to do these homework assignments, I just want to spend the day writing other stuff, but I should probably get these things done before they're due tomorrow.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
✦3 hours ahead of FR time✦
I feel pretty decent today after feeling like utter crap the past week. It feels nice.
I feel pretty decent today after feeling like utter crap the past week. It feels nice.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Today is the Lunar New Year and the planets seem to be aligning for me. Life is great.
Today is the Lunar New Year and the planets seem to be aligning for me. Life is great.
When the Sorting Hat meet me it be like:

Slytherin

or

Ravenclaw?

* explodes *
When the Sorting Hat meet me it be like:

Slytherin

or

Ravenclaw?

* explodes *
I have so many things I need to do, and so little desire to do any of them.
I have so many things I need to do, and so little desire to do any of them.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png