Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
skype voice calls are weird and i don't know wat Mynty's talking about I'm scared to talk cuz my voice is stupid and im not sure if my voice comes out clear cuz im on my phone and and and adna dnad adnandsandsnadnsan
skype voice calls are weird and i don't know wat Mynty's talking about I'm scared to talk cuz my voice is stupid and im not sure if my voice comes out clear cuz im on my phone and and and adna dnad adnandsandsnadnsan
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
I must essay

but I lack the will to essay

hey its gonna be about the boston tea party so its not as boring/difficult as it couldve been right
I must essay

but I lack the will to essay

hey its gonna be about the boston tea party so its not as boring/difficult as it couldve been right
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
MOTHER OF MAYHEM WHY MUST THIS HEADACHE BE THIS BAD. I GOTTA GO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I CAN'T SCHOOL PROPERLY IF MY HEAD IS TEARING ITSELF APART LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MOTHER OF MAYHEM WHY MUST THIS HEADACHE BE THIS BAD. I GOTTA GO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I CAN'T SCHOOL PROPERLY IF MY HEAD IS TEARING ITSELF APART LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
I just took a ****.
I think it's lodged in my throat.
I should probably do something about that. Meh....
Ooooh. Let's light ALL the candles in the room!
YAY. Fire and yummy smells :)
I just took a ****.
I think it's lodged in my throat.
I should probably do something about that. Meh....
Ooooh. Let's light ALL the candles in the room!
YAY. Fire and yummy smells :)
GGxwhCh.pngXiooxiH.png
relationshipcrapstuff

Well, I got asked out by my long term crush but everything's been going well... To put it simply, it wasn't what I had hoped for.

I think I'm pretty good at showing affection. The only intimate thing I dislike is kissing on lips and people carrying me simply because it's convenient that I'm tiny. But I commit and accommodate. I want to put my whole heart and soul into the person I care about. Even though I'm pretty young, I simply can't imagine doing casual.

Even though I hate kissing, I kiss him on the cheek and try to make up for my failures of being a girlfriend. When I can't go out on dates with him due to financial and home problems, I sacrifice so much time just to stay after school. I chat/text him constantly, only to receive an answer hours later saying something about going out somewhere. (And I messaged him earlier today and he still hasn't responded, despite him being online for around 30mins to a hour several times throughout the day.)

Last Wednesday, he mentioned that "relationships never lasted longer then around 4 months." He said that in front of me and then everything started spiraling downhill.

He's been avoiding me. The only signs of affection he's shown me was around other people and that frankly hurts. For example, he'll only hug me when there's a bunch of people around and when people tease about snogging, he says; "Oh, [my name] thinks kissing is gross," in a tone that makes my heart sink. I open my arms to give him a hug and he turns around and walks away. And he's never said anything along the lines of; "I like you" to me.

I'm too scared to sit down and tell him that I love him. It's honestly hard to communicate with him both in real life and over the internet. I've been getting nightmares where I say that to him and he gives me a blank stare and grunts out a 'yup.' I get nightmares where he dumps me and goes off to date his good friend. (They were constantly "shipped" before we started dating).

I guess it's probably me being older by a year. Or maybe we "have different definitions of a relationship." (quote by him) Or it's probably just me being a possessive paranoiac. I just don't want to be left behind again. I'm so tired of crying all the time.
relationshipcrapstuff

Well, I got asked out by my long term crush but everything's been going well... To put it simply, it wasn't what I had hoped for.

I think I'm pretty good at showing affection. The only intimate thing I dislike is kissing on lips and people carrying me simply because it's convenient that I'm tiny. But I commit and accommodate. I want to put my whole heart and soul into the person I care about. Even though I'm pretty young, I simply can't imagine doing casual.

Even though I hate kissing, I kiss him on the cheek and try to make up for my failures of being a girlfriend. When I can't go out on dates with him due to financial and home problems, I sacrifice so much time just to stay after school. I chat/text him constantly, only to receive an answer hours later saying something about going out somewhere. (And I messaged him earlier today and he still hasn't responded, despite him being online for around 30mins to a hour several times throughout the day.)

Last Wednesday, he mentioned that "relationships never lasted longer then around 4 months." He said that in front of me and then everything started spiraling downhill.

He's been avoiding me. The only signs of affection he's shown me was around other people and that frankly hurts. For example, he'll only hug me when there's a bunch of people around and when people tease about snogging, he says; "Oh, [my name] thinks kissing is gross," in a tone that makes my heart sink. I open my arms to give him a hug and he turns around and walks away. And he's never said anything along the lines of; "I like you" to me.

I'm too scared to sit down and tell him that I love him. It's honestly hard to communicate with him both in real life and over the internet. I've been getting nightmares where I say that to him and he gives me a blank stare and grunts out a 'yup.' I get nightmares where he dumps me and goes off to date his good friend. (They were constantly "shipped" before we started dating).

I guess it's probably me being older by a year. Or maybe we "have different definitions of a relationship." (quote by him) Or it's probably just me being a possessive paranoiac. I just don't want to be left behind again. I'm so tired of crying all the time.
Sometimes...TV shows make me wonder.

...Just why didn't you just shoot the guy that came out of nowhere with a gun above his head, running for dear life, and yelling "I'M AM AN AMERICAN, GET OUT OF HERE!"

That seems like the person that would get shot preeeetttty quickly.
Sometimes...TV shows make me wonder.

...Just why didn't you just shoot the guy that came out of nowhere with a gun above his head, running for dear life, and yelling "I'M AM AN AMERICAN, GET OUT OF HERE!"

That seems like the person that would get shot preeeetttty quickly.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[yelling telepathically]
[yelling telepathically]
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
I'm sooooo tired.

But I really wanna get this dragon leveled tonight. I don't think it's gonna happen. Ugh.
I'm sooooo tired.

But I really wanna get this dragon leveled tonight. I don't think it's gonna happen. Ugh.
PJb908Z.png
I want to play more MH4U, but I also want to sleep...
I want to play more MH4U, but I also want to sleep...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'm loosing my mind, loosing my mind, loosing control...
~ Young the Giant "Cough Syrup"
I'm loosing my mind, loosing my mind, loosing control...
~ Young the Giant "Cough Syrup"
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings