Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
my first anime before I knew anime was sailor moon and dbz

my first anime after I knew was inuyasha? I think?
my first anime before I knew anime was sailor moon and dbz

my first anime after I knew was inuyasha? I think?
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
1. Sailor Moon/Pokemon
2. Naruto. Hey we all start somewhere. XD
1. Sailor Moon/Pokemon
2. Naruto. Hey we all start somewhere. XD
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1) Pokemon
2) Code Geass
1) Pokemon
2) Code Geass
Oh my god, memories.
Before I knew what anime was, I watched Sailor Moon
After was Gundam Wing
Oh my god, memories.
Before I knew what anime was, I watched Sailor Moon
After was Gundam Wing
A8vyCdW.png
Sailor Moon, Pokémon, Dragonball Z, and my mom mentioned I watched a lot of Doraemon when I was little. Though I don't think I realized any of those were anime at the time! I believe my first anime post-realization was Naruto.
Sailor Moon, Pokémon, Dragonball Z, and my mom mentioned I watched a lot of Doraemon when I was little. Though I don't think I realized any of those were anime at the time! I believe my first anime post-realization was Naruto.
kiseki-sig.png
Before: One Piece
After: One Piece
Now: One Piece
Future: One Piece
I have a problem...
Before: One Piece
After: One Piece
Now: One Piece
Future: One Piece
I have a problem...
I don"t remember what mine was, but deffo remember DNAngel was the first Japanese one I watched c: All the others were dubs - Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh. gd bless
I don"t remember what mine was, but deffo remember DNAngel was the first Japanese one I watched c: All the others were dubs - Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh. gd bless
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
My first one ever was G-Force: Guardians of Space (re-run of the 80's series) when I was around 4 I think.

Once I realized what anime was, I think my first one was Ruroni Kenshin.

In the meantime between those, I saw a massive quantity of "mainstream" (and not so mainstream sometimes) anime though X____X
My first one ever was G-Force: Guardians of Space (re-run of the 80's series) when I was around 4 I think.

Once I realized what anime was, I think my first one was Ruroni Kenshin.

In the meantime between those, I saw a massive quantity of "mainstream" (and not so mainstream sometimes) anime though X____X
Ah, my first anime was probably something like Sailor Moon or Pokemon: Advanced Battle? I was into both when i was about 4 ahh.

I watched the first season of Hetalia when I was nine. No wonder I was such a fricking weeaboo back then jeeeez. APH sure does give you a metric ton of weeaboo points.
Ah, my first anime was probably something like Sailor Moon or Pokemon: Advanced Battle? I was into both when i was about 4 ahh.

I watched the first season of Hetalia when I was nine. No wonder I was such a fricking weeaboo back then jeeeez. APH sure does give you a metric ton of weeaboo points.
my frist was inuyasha

i was actually forced to watch it by a friend and resented any anime for a while convinced they were all terrible like that one
my frist was inuyasha

i was actually forced to watch it by a friend and resented any anime for a while convinced they were all terrible like that one
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30