Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
@Sylvandyr Thanks for the update! By the way, have you noticed the name of the banner, mireisnext.png? [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Sylvandyr

Thanks for the update! By the way, have you noticed the name of the banner, mireisnext.png?
@Maki I didn’t notice, but that’s interesting - it’ll affect the rate of xp gain, just not sure by how much. I think if they add all 3-packs, it’ll help because the boss encounter rate should go down. Unless the enemies are disproportionally strong, it should be a helpful change. Hopefully there aren’t more super fast enemies / Contuse ones.
@Maki I didn’t notice, but that’s interesting - it’ll affect the rate of xp gain, just not sure by how much. I think if they add all 3-packs, it’ll help because the boss encounter rate should go down. Unless the enemies are disproportionally strong, it should be a helpful change. Hopefully there aren’t more super fast enemies / Contuse ones.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Good lord please no more fast bois for Mire, I beg [emoji=spiral scared size=1] but curious to see what kinda change we'll get overall!
Good lord please no more fast bois for Mire, I beg but curious to see what kinda change we'll get overall!
STW9f2s.png
@Sylvandyr

please add me to the pinglist o/
@Sylvandyr

please add me to the pinglist o/
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@3ctoplasm Gotcha! :)
@3ctoplasm Gotcha! :)
@Sylvandyr
Thanks so much for putting this resource together! Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Sylvandyr
Thanks so much for putting this resource together! Could I be added to the pinglist please?
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
[quote name="Alqamar" date="2021-06-09 13:08:33" ] @/Sylvandyr Thanks so much for putting this resource together! Could I be added to the pinglist please? [/quote] Gotcha added! :)
Alqamar wrote on 2021-06-09 13:08:33:
@/Sylvandyr

Gotcha added! :)
@Sylvandyr could I please be added to the pinglist?

Also, idk if anyone knows this but would scratch+elim do more or less damage than a rallied elim???? Ping me if you have an answer!

Also, idk if anyone knows this but would scratch+elim do more or less damage than a rallied elim???? Ping me if you have an answer!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png

IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
[quote name="ElementMaster" date="2021-06-12 15:33:19" ] @Sylvandyr could I please be added to the pinglist? Also, idk if anyone knows this but would scratch+elim do more or less damage than a rallied elim???? Ping me if you have an answer! [/quote] Added! :) The way the DEF interactions work, with the same amount of base STR, Scratch + Eliminate will tend to do a slight amount more damage than a Rallied Eliminate.
ElementMaster wrote on 2021-06-12 15:33:19:

Added! :)

The way the DEF interactions work, with the same amount of base STR, Scratch + Eliminate will tend to do a slight amount more damage than a Rallied Eliminate.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70