Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Element Odds
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@Georgieanna - Heartred Croakers seem to finally have been added in. I've run into a few packs with them so far, including a new 4-monster pack. There may be more, I'll keep looking. I've edited the packs that I've found so far into my main post on the previous page.
@Georgieanna - Heartred Croakers seem to finally have been added in. I've run into a few packs with them so far, including a new 4-monster pack. There may be more, I'll keep looking. I've edited the packs that I've found so far into my main post on the previous page.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Georgieanna
will this be updated for the new creatures? :3
@Georgieanna
will this be updated for the new creatures? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
First have to collect the data, but I plan to :)
So currently unlisted as of Dec 21 in these charts are the Heartred Croakers, Bees, and Qiriqs, Shouldn't be too hard to find most of those packs by the next festival, likely sooner. Sylvandyr's been a big help as well so we're able to cross check notes on what mobs as there are quite a few possible packs its hard to tell when maybe we've discovered them all. It's a fun level of chaos :)
@MoonGoddess
First have to collect the data, but I plan to :)
So currently unlisted as of Dec 21 in these charts are the Heartred Croakers, Bees, and Qiriqs, Shouldn't be too hard to find most of those packs by the next festival, likely sooner. Sylvandyr's been a big help as well so we're able to cross check notes on what mobs as there are quite a few possible packs its hard to tell when maybe we've discovered them all. It's a fun level of chaos :)
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna
lol, alright! ;)
let me know if you need anything! :D
@Georgieanna
lol, alright! ;)
let me know if you need anything! :D
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Just some notes, found 4 new bee packs in Training Fields

Training Fields [5 new packs found as of 12/22/13]
Coral Carpenter
Bumble
Amaranth Moth / Bumble
Emerald Webwing / Coral Carpenter
Bumble / Coral Carpenter

Scorched Forest [ 3 new packs found as of 12/26/13]
Steam Gyre / Umberhorn Qiriq
Umberhorn Qiriq / Cockatrice
Red-Winged Owlcat / Umberhorn Qiriq / Banded Owlcat

Bamboo Falls [ 3 new packs found as of 12/26/13]
Fungalhoof Qiriq / Baku
Dream Eater / Fungalhoof Qiriq
Red-Breasted Hainu / Fungalhoof Qiriq / Hainu
Just some notes, found 4 new bee packs in Training Fields

Training Fields [5 new packs found as of 12/22/13]
Coral Carpenter
Bumble
Amaranth Moth / Bumble
Emerald Webwing / Coral Carpenter
Bumble / Coral Carpenter

Scorched Forest [ 3 new packs found as of 12/26/13]
Steam Gyre / Umberhorn Qiriq
Umberhorn Qiriq / Cockatrice
Red-Winged Owlcat / Umberhorn Qiriq / Banded Owlcat

Bamboo Falls [ 3 new packs found as of 12/26/13]
Fungalhoof Qiriq / Baku
Dream Eater / Fungalhoof Qiriq
Red-Breasted Hainu / Fungalhoof Qiriq / Hainu
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Adding in my encounters too, they're probably covered above but I'm recording them just in case I misread the post or something.

Training Fields

1 monster

Bumble (Light)
Coral Carpenter (Water)

2 monsters

Amaranth Moth (Neutral), Bumble (Light)
Bumble (Light), Coral Carpenter (Water)
Emerald Webwing (Lightning), Coral Carpenter (Water)

Scorched Forest

2 monsters

Steam Gyre (Water), Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane)
Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane), Cockatrice (Lightning)

3 monsters

Red-Winged Owlcat (Neutral), Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane), Banded Owlcat (Wind)

Bamboo Falls

2 monsters

Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague), Baku (Lightning)

3 monsters

Red-Breasted Hainu (Fire), Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague), Hainu (Earth)

The Mire

2 monsters

Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)

3 monsters

Venomous Toridae (Nature), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Psywurm (Arcane)

4 monsters

Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow), Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
Adding in my encounters too, they're probably covered above but I'm recording them just in case I misread the post or something.

Training Fields

1 monster

Bumble (Light)
Coral Carpenter (Water)

2 monsters

Amaranth Moth (Neutral), Bumble (Light)
Bumble (Light), Coral Carpenter (Water)
Emerald Webwing (Lightning), Coral Carpenter (Water)

Scorched Forest

2 monsters

Steam Gyre (Water), Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane)
Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane), Cockatrice (Lightning)

3 monsters

Red-Winged Owlcat (Neutral), Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane), Banded Owlcat (Wind)

Bamboo Falls

2 monsters

Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague), Baku (Lightning)

3 monsters

Red-Breasted Hainu (Fire), Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague), Hainu (Earth)

The Mire

2 monsters

Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)

3 monsters

Venomous Toridae (Nature), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Psywurm (Arcane)

4 monsters

Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow), Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
@Sylvandyr
Thanks for the data, I was collecting and just updated my own post with the first three zones.

Offhand looks like there might just be 3 instances of each new mob added. When I found 3 new pulls in Bamboo, and noticed that the bees were just 3 instances as well I went back to Scorched forest and hunted down a third pull . Might be safe enough to consider the packs found and update the charts, can always add more if we find em.

As for the Heartred Croakers I should check I have those all written down, with them releasing in stages I got a bit lazy with the note taking there til I figured they were done fixing things, but then forgot to go back to it :D
@Sylvandyr
Thanks for the data, I was collecting and just updated my own post with the first three zones.

Offhand looks like there might just be 3 instances of each new mob added. When I found 3 new pulls in Bamboo, and noticed that the bees were just 3 instances as well I went back to Scorched forest and hunted down a third pull . Might be safe enough to consider the packs found and update the charts, can always add more if we find em.

As for the Heartred Croakers I should check I have those all written down, with them releasing in stages I got a bit lazy with the note taking there til I figured they were done fixing things, but then forgot to go back to it :D
@Georgieanna - Lol, these monsters are coming out so fast! I'm heading to Sandswept Delta and Waterway to find new packs, yet again :x Will edit this post.

Sandswept Delta

2 monsters:

Greatshell (Light) x2

3 monsters:

Carmine Serthis (Arcane), Fan Scorpion (Fire), Greatshell (Light)
Greatshell (Light) x2, Fuiran (Nature)
Shadow Serpent (Shadow), Greatshell (Light), Shattered Serpent (Earth)

Waterway

2 monsters:

Blueridge Greatshell (Wind) x2

3 monsters:

Blueridge Greatshell (Wind) x2, Greater Sandstrike (Earth)
River Muck (Water), Scarlet Flycatcher (Arcane), Blueridge Greatshell (Wind)
Shale Thresher (Lightning), Blueridge Greatshell (Wind), Cumulus Seal (Ice)
@Georgieanna - Lol, these monsters are coming out so fast! I'm heading to Sandswept Delta and Waterway to find new packs, yet again :x Will edit this post.

Sandswept Delta

2 monsters:

Greatshell (Light) x2

3 monsters:

Carmine Serthis (Arcane), Fan Scorpion (Fire), Greatshell (Light)
Greatshell (Light) x2, Fuiran (Nature)
Shadow Serpent (Shadow), Greatshell (Light), Shattered Serpent (Earth)

Waterway

2 monsters:

Blueridge Greatshell (Wind) x2

3 monsters:

Blueridge Greatshell (Wind) x2, Greater Sandstrike (Earth)
River Muck (Water), Scarlet Flycatcher (Arcane), Blueridge Greatshell (Wind)
Shale Thresher (Lightning), Blueridge Greatshell (Wind), Cumulus Seal (Ice)
@Georgieanna - Forgot to mention it before, but some time ago, the Poisonous and Venomous Toridae monster names were finally fixed to match their familiars. So, the Nature ones are now called Poisonous Toridae, and the Earth ones are Venomous Toridae. Nothing a quick replacement in the text editor can't fix :)
@Georgieanna - Forgot to mention it before, but some time ago, the Poisonous and Venomous Toridae monster names were finally fixed to match their familiars. So, the Nature ones are now called Poisonous Toridae, and the Earth ones are Venomous Toridae. Nothing a quick replacement in the text editor can't fix :)
@Sylvandyr oh they were? Yeah I haven't had a chance to get into mire lately, and even if I were I would probably have glossed over it. Thanks for the update. Think we're up to date on the current additions at least until they sneak some more in. :)
@Sylvandyr oh they were? Yeah I haven't had a chance to get into mire lately, and even if I were I would probably have glossed over it. Thanks for the update. Think we're up to date on the current additions at least until they sneak some more in. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51