Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Element Odds
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Georgieanna - Hmm interesting that there aren't any neutral mobs. I hadn't paid attention to that but you're totally right. Which means that if an element isn't represented in one of these zones, then there's a 100% chance of never getting any useful festival stuff out of it. Every other zone has at least one neutral pack to compensate. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess at least they're only the higher level zones, so the lower level ones are accessible. The Mire and Harpy's Roost have decent element diversity, but they're definitely missing element representation.

I've gone from 22 all the way to 20% away from max level now in The Mire. I haven't encountered a Psywurm x2 + Sickle or Psywurm x2 + Scythe pack yet. Just the Psywurm x2 + Salve pack.

I've also encountered the double packs of all the Psywurms, Toridae, and Podids, but I have never encountered a double pack of any of the Kamaitachis. I wonder if there even is a Sickle x2, Scythe x2, or Salve x2 pack. So far the closest I've seen is Sickle + Salve, but that's mixed...

I'm still keeping an eye out for new pulls, but so far the 22 that we've found are the only ones that I've seen. I've got a few other teams near this level range, so I'll be taking them through The Mire later as well.
@Georgieanna - Hmm interesting that there aren't any neutral mobs. I hadn't paid attention to that but you're totally right. Which means that if an element isn't represented in one of these zones, then there's a 100% chance of never getting any useful festival stuff out of it. Every other zone has at least one neutral pack to compensate. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess at least they're only the higher level zones, so the lower level ones are accessible. The Mire and Harpy's Roost have decent element diversity, but they're definitely missing element representation.

I've gone from 22 all the way to 20% away from max level now in The Mire. I haven't encountered a Psywurm x2 + Sickle or Psywurm x2 + Scythe pack yet. Just the Psywurm x2 + Salve pack.

I've also encountered the double packs of all the Psywurms, Toridae, and Podids, but I have never encountered a double pack of any of the Kamaitachis. I wonder if there even is a Sickle x2, Scythe x2, or Salve x2 pack. So far the closest I've seen is Sickle + Salve, but that's mixed...

I'm still keeping an eye out for new pulls, but so far the 22 that we've found are the only ones that I've seen. I've got a few other teams near this level range, so I'll be taking them through The Mire later as well.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
actually now checking my notes, the listing I had for Psywurm x2 Scythe Kamai I had listed under your findings, so I think my notes autofilled when I typed the S in and I let it, but that means that pack I have listed isn't real so we have 21 unique pulls.

And yeah those are the only double packs with Kamai I've seen as well. Haven't run into that 4 pack yet myself, I'm curious if my team can handle them as its composition is pretty neutral to my team so it's more a slugfest til one side dies.
@Sylvandyr
actually now checking my notes, the listing I had for Psywurm x2 Scythe Kamai I had listed under your findings, so I think my notes autofilled when I typed the S in and I let it, but that means that pack I have listed isn't real so we have 21 unique pulls.

And yeah those are the only double packs with Kamai I've seen as well. Haven't run into that 4 pack yet myself, I'm curious if my team can handle them as its composition is pretty neutral to my team so it's more a slugfest til one side dies.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna - Ahhh, darn that autocomplete :P So we've found 21 unique packs, huh? We must've done several hundred battles between us by now (maybe even creeping towards a thousand). How is this number of packs compared to the other zones? I'm kinda hoping that we've found them all. (Weren't Shellions gonna show up in The Mire, though? Maybe they will be added later like the Shalebucks were.)

If you've got some healers you should be all right for that quadruple pack, you either need really high burst or high survivability. That stupid Salve Kamaitachi can really interfere with you if you can't finish it off on time. I've got a Shadow physical, so I can take it down before it uses Contuse, but if your team is neutral then you may have to eat the damage debuff =/ It's very annoying cause the Salve heals too. I'm lucky cause I have a Plague mage, so she beats up the Nature Toridae while my Shadow physical gets rid of the Salve.

Unfortunately for my current team, the two monsters with the highest health in the area (Poisonous Toridae and Brilliant Psywurm) are Earth and Light. Since my team balance is Shadow/Plague/Earth, that's a lot of Contuse :P I also have to Reflect on the big Psywurm packs to save mana and turns because they hit my Shadow and Plague hard.
@Georgieanna - Ahhh, darn that autocomplete :P So we've found 21 unique packs, huh? We must've done several hundred battles between us by now (maybe even creeping towards a thousand). How is this number of packs compared to the other zones? I'm kinda hoping that we've found them all. (Weren't Shellions gonna show up in The Mire, though? Maybe they will be added later like the Shalebucks were.)

If you've got some healers you should be all right for that quadruple pack, you either need really high burst or high survivability. That stupid Salve Kamaitachi can really interfere with you if you can't finish it off on time. I've got a Shadow physical, so I can take it down before it uses Contuse, but if your team is neutral then you may have to eat the damage debuff =/ It's very annoying cause the Salve heals too. I'm lucky cause I have a Plague mage, so she beats up the Nature Toridae while my Shadow physical gets rid of the Salve.

Unfortunately for my current team, the two monsters with the highest health in the area (Poisonous Toridae and Brilliant Psywurm) are Earth and Light. Since my team balance is Shadow/Plague/Earth, that's a lot of Contuse :P I also have to Reflect on the big Psywurm packs to save mana and turns because they hit my Shadow and Plague hard.
@Sylvandyr
21 pulls could be probable. Here's the breakdown of pulls I have listed:
Training Fields: 20 pulls
Woodlands: 30 [mostly because it still can contain single packs that adds 9 on its own]
Scorched: 25
Sandswept: 28
Cave: 24
Bamboo Falls: 21
Waterway: 31
Arena: 19
Boreal: 22
Harpy's: 17
Mire: 21?

Yeah I've done most of my stuff with a Wind melee+caster and Lightning caster, which give me +against earth/arcane/lightning/light/water, which is half the Mire]. I should probably throw a heal spell as backup on one of those casters as a Plan B particularly as more zones get released and no idea what might be in them. I've been meaning to build up some more fighters for variety but I am lazy!
@Sylvandyr
21 pulls could be probable. Here's the breakdown of pulls I have listed:
Training Fields: 20 pulls
Woodlands: 30 [mostly because it still can contain single packs that adds 9 on its own]
Scorched: 25
Sandswept: 28
Cave: 24
Bamboo Falls: 21
Waterway: 31
Arena: 19
Boreal: 22
Harpy's: 17
Mire: 21?

Yeah I've done most of my stuff with a Wind melee+caster and Lightning caster, which give me +against earth/arcane/lightning/light/water, which is half the Mire]. I should probably throw a heal spell as backup on one of those casters as a Plan B particularly as more zones get released and no idea what might be in them. I've been meaning to build up some more fighters for variety but I am lazy!
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
This should get moved to the guides forum methinks, so I figured the most efficient way would be to give it a bump for visibility.

Also I really keep meaning to upload the Mire chart but I keep forgetting, I better make myself a note.
This should get moved to the guides forum methinks, so I figured the most efficient way would be to give it a bump for visibility.

Also I really keep meaning to upload the Mire chart but I keep forgetting, I better make myself a note.
@Georgieanna
Moved to Guides
@Georgieanna
Moved to Guides
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Looks like we have a lot of great farming options this time around, 20% or better for Earth plus a lot of those places have neutrals. The highest percentages would be Arena and Waterway, with 26% Earth and 42% Neutral and 29% Earth and 19% Neutral, respectively. Training Fields and Woodland Path are pretty decent for exalt levelers with 20% Earth and Neutral and 20% and 23% Earth, respectively.

If you want a shot at those new super rare capes, though, remember that they do not drop in Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, or Bamboo Falls.
Looks like we have a lot of great farming options this time around, 20% or better for Earth plus a lot of those places have neutrals. The highest percentages would be Arena and Waterway, with 26% Earth and 42% Neutral and 29% Earth and 19% Neutral, respectively. Training Fields and Woodland Path are pretty decent for exalt levelers with 20% Earth and Neutral and 20% and 23% Earth, respectively.

If you want a shot at those new super rare capes, though, remember that they do not drop in Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, or Bamboo Falls.
@Georgieanna - I'm sure you've noticed the announcement, new packs were added to The Mire. I'm doing some Coli tonight and will edit this post if I find any different packs. :)

2 monsters

Blackwing Croaker (Shadow) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice) x2
Shellion (Neutral) x2
Shellion (Neutral), Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)

3 monsters

Blackwing Croaker (Shadow) x2, Common Podid (Lightning)
Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2, Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice) x2, Shellion (Neutral)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Southmarsh Podid (Water), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Shellion (Neutral) x2, Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Poisonous Toridae (Nature), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Psywurm (Arcane)

4 monsters

Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow), Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
@Georgieanna - I'm sure you've noticed the announcement, new packs were added to The Mire. I'm doing some Coli tonight and will edit this post if I find any different packs. :)

2 monsters

Blackwing Croaker (Shadow) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2
Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice) x2
Shellion (Neutral) x2
Shellion (Neutral), Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)

3 monsters

Blackwing Croaker (Shadow) x2, Common Podid (Lightning)
Heartred Croaker (Plague) x2, Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice) x2, Shellion (Neutral)
Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Southmarsh Podid (Water), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Shellion (Neutral) x2, Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
Poisonous Toridae (Nature), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Psywurm (Arcane)

4 monsters

Mistwatch Shellion (Ice), Heartred Croaker (Plague), Blackwing Croaker (Shadow), Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
@Sylvandyr
thanks! yeah I have some fighting to do as well to try uncover these new packs. My guess is that they will mostly be packs of only new mobs added rather than mixed with the mobs that were already present, which would make it only a few packs added most likely.
@Sylvandyr
thanks! yeah I have some fighting to do as well to try uncover these new packs. My guess is that they will mostly be packs of only new mobs added rather than mixed with the mobs that were already present, which would make it only a few packs added most likely.
Only found 2 new ones so far:

2x Shellion (neutral)

1x Shellion, 1x Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)

EDIT: Oops, spoke too soon.
2x Mistwatch Shellion, 1x Shellion

EDIT 2:
2x Shellion, 1x Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)

EDIT 3:
1x Mistwatch Shellion, 1x Southmarsh Podid, 1x Blackwing Croaker

EDIT 4:
2x Blackwing Croaker

EDIT 5:
2x Blackwing Croaker, 1x Common Podid
Only found 2 new ones so far:

2x Shellion (neutral)

1x Shellion, 1x Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)

EDIT: Oops, spoke too soon.
2x Mistwatch Shellion, 1x Shellion

EDIT 2:
2x Shellion, 1x Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)

EDIT 3:
1x Mistwatch Shellion, 1x Southmarsh Podid, 1x Blackwing Croaker

EDIT 4:
2x Blackwing Croaker

EDIT 5:
2x Blackwing Croaker, 1x Common Podid
2e2UMYR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51