Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Element Odds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@Sylvandyr
Was just in the Mire... you seen the Heartred Croaker x2 and a Blackwing Croaker pack before? Was rather caught off guard as not having that one written down already...also means I have to update my image for it again.
@Sylvandyr
Was just in the Mire... you seen the Heartred Croaker x2 and a Blackwing Croaker pack before? Was rather caught off guard as not having that one written down already...also means I have to update my image for it again.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna - Yep I have it listed in my Nov. 9 post two pages back. Ouch, sorry that you have to update again =/
@Georgieanna - Yep I have it listed in my Nov. 9 post two pages back. Ouch, sorry that you have to update again =/
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
hmm I tried to double check your posts, was a three pack I met not a two pack. Two plague and a shadow.
@Sylvandyr
hmm I tried to double check your posts, was a three pack I met not a two pack. Two plague and a shadow.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna - Whoops, guess I didn't list it after all... Yeah, that pack exists. Sorry about that.

Just edited my old post to include that pack and also updated the Toridae name (Venomous changed to Poisonous).
@Georgieanna - Whoops, guess I didn't list it after all... Yeah, that pack exists. Sorry about that.

Just edited my old post to include that pack and also updated the Toridae name (Venomous changed to Poisonous).
So... With the Crystalline Gala coming soon, I've been prepping my teams to take them through Arena and Boreal Wood. I've got two teams waiting at level 17 already, and I might try to prep at least one more. Really nice occurrence of Neutrals and Ice types in those two consecutive zones.

---

Aaaaand new Coli mobs! I'll go farm Harpy's Roost and edit this post...

2 monsters

Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning) x2
Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague) x2

3 monsters

Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning) x2, Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague)
Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague), Masked Harpy (Wind), Storm Seeker (Lightning)
Stonewatch Harpy (Light) x2, Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning)
So... With the Crystalline Gala coming soon, I've been prepping my teams to take them through Arena and Boreal Wood. I've got two teams waiting at level 17 already, and I might try to prep at least one more. Really nice occurrence of Neutrals and Ice types in those two consecutive zones.

---

Aaaaand new Coli mobs! I'll go farm Harpy's Roost and edit this post...

2 monsters

Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning) x2
Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague) x2

3 monsters

Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning) x2, Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague)
Cardinal Hippogriff (Plague), Masked Harpy (Wind), Storm Seeker (Lightning)
Stonewatch Harpy (Light) x2, Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning)
@Sylvandyr More data to collect to have all the charts to be all updated for the Gala!
Letsee packs I've met so far:

2 mon
Cardinal Hippogriff - Cardinal Hippogriff

3 mon
Cardinal Hippogriff - Masked Harpy - Storm Seeker
Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy

Letsee so that's at least 5 new packs so far.
@Sylvandyr More data to collect to have all the charts to be all updated for the Gala!
Letsee packs I've met so far:

2 mon
Cardinal Hippogriff - Cardinal Hippogriff

3 mon
Cardinal Hippogriff - Masked Harpy - Storm Seeker
Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy

Letsee so that's at least 5 new packs so far.
@Georgieanna - Yup. I'm gonna double check the Mire packs again to make sure that I haven't recorded other packs that I haven't echoed in the post here. (Sorry about that Heartred Croaker - Blackwing Croaker - Heartred Croaker mix-up; I'd seen the pack so many times and thought that I'd recorded it.)

I just found the Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy pack that you found. Took a while for mine to appear, I kept running into the double packs. So... not sure if we've got them all covered - just - yet. I'll be grinding here until my level 20 hits 21 (without exp bonus).

Update: Ran a level 20 through Harpy's Roosts with two level 25s (exp penalty), he hit level 21 and I didn't find any new packs. I'm gonna assume that those packs are complete for now.

I also checked through my files, and aside from the missing Heartred Croaker - Blackwing Croaker - Heartred Croaker pack, the packs that you've got match what I have recorded. Also, not sure if you've noticed and just haven't had time to update yet, but on your charts, the Mistwatch Shellion - Southmarsh Podid - Blackwing Croaker pack has a typo on the element, so the shadow image isn't showing (just an 's').
@Georgieanna - Yup. I'm gonna double check the Mire packs again to make sure that I haven't recorded other packs that I haven't echoed in the post here. (Sorry about that Heartred Croaker - Blackwing Croaker - Heartred Croaker mix-up; I'd seen the pack so many times and thought that I'd recorded it.)

I just found the Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy pack that you found. Took a while for mine to appear, I kept running into the double packs. So... not sure if we've got them all covered - just - yet. I'll be grinding here until my level 20 hits 21 (without exp bonus).

Update: Ran a level 20 through Harpy's Roosts with two level 25s (exp penalty), he hit level 21 and I didn't find any new packs. I'm gonna assume that those packs are complete for now.

I also checked through my files, and aside from the missing Heartred Croaker - Blackwing Croaker - Heartred Croaker pack, the packs that you've got match what I have recorded. Also, not sure if you've noticed and just haven't had time to update yet, but on your charts, the Mistwatch Shellion - Southmarsh Podid - Blackwing Croaker pack has a typo on the element, so the shadow image isn't showing (just an 's').
@Sylvandyr
Alright, I'll spend some time there myself to get another eye on it, the Mire stuff mostly was that with the holidays I didn't have a chance to get myself in there until then so I was trying to cross check my finds when I saw that pull :)

The Mire image has had to been updated quite a few times in the last month due to them being released over a few days due to the spelling thing, and then my failure to do addition correctly among the reasons. Haven't seen any more ones that haven't been listed anyway, but always good to try be more certain of the facts. Now I just need to remember to update both of those this week to get them up to date.
@Sylvandyr
Alright, I'll spend some time there myself to get another eye on it, the Mire stuff mostly was that with the holidays I didn't have a chance to get myself in there until then so I was trying to cross check my finds when I saw that pull :)

The Mire image has had to been updated quite a few times in the last month due to them being released over a few days due to the spelling thing, and then my failure to do addition correctly among the reasons. Haven't seen any more ones that haven't been listed anyway, but always good to try be more certain of the facts. Now I just need to remember to update both of those this week to get them up to date.
@Georgieanna Extremely helpful...thank you
@Georgieanna Extremely helpful...thank you
FR-vi.jpg
This always comes in handy around festival time. :D
This always comes in handy around festival time. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51