Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Event achievement calendar/pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6
----- [center][size=6][b]Currently available[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]Events:[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] Wavecrest Saturnalia [April 21–April 28][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=588]: [i]Purchase 1 Wavecrest Saturnalia item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color][/indent] [size=4][b]Season:[/b] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] Spring [March 22–June 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=635]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during spring.[/i] [gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color][/indent] [center][size=5][b]Upcoming[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]Events:[/b][/size] [emoji=nature rune size=1] Greenskeeper Gathering [May 26–June 2] [size=4][b]Season:[/b][/size] [emoji=sun size=1] Summer [June 22–September 21] ----- Since there's quite a few achievements tied to site events and seasonal items, I figured it'd be useful to have a place to keep track of them all. Note that not all achievements require actually obtaining items during the specified time period (some merely require you to have them at all), but since prices of items that are only available during events/seasons rise outside of those time periods, they're listed here to make it as easy as possible to complete those achievements. In short, this guide assumes the AH is not used. Dates have been taken from the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=119][b]Event Calendar[/b][/url]. Some achievements are marked with [b]colors[/b]: [LIST] [*]Achievements marked in [color=#6a518f][b]purple[/b][/color] are not tied to one specific event or season, or may be available during several different events or seasons. They are available multiple times per year. [*]Achievements marked in [color=#0a5e4c][b]teal[/b][/color] cannot be completed in one go [size=2](without purchasing items from other players)[/size]. They require progress to be made during multiple different events or seasons. [*]All other achievements are only possible (or cheaper) to complete during one specific event or season. [/LIST] There are [b]two versions of the list [/b] available below. The first is a more concise overview of achievements tied to events and seasons that is ordered by category. Achievements that apply to most or all events are listed separately. The second is a full calendar that lists events and seasons in order (by start date), with all applicable achievements listed under each event. There is also a pinglist, listed below, which you may add yourself to if you'd like to be notified when new achievements are available. This list will be pinged whenever a new event or season starts, as a reminder to complete or progress any achievements that become available. [center][pinglist=4245][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Jump to...[/b] [u]Currently available[/u] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420637]List of achievements[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420638]Full calendar[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420640]Pinglist[/url][/size][/center] -----

Currently available

Events:
Wavecrest Saturnalia [April 21–April 28]

Festive Favors: Wavecrest Saturnalia: Purchase 1 Wavecrest Saturnalia item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange
Icebucks, Naturedollars, Shadowcash: Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box!: Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box! (12): Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange
A Little Something Extra (Breeding): Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons
Extra Attention: Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar
Oh Look, a Surprise Mutation: Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post
Whoa, Double Prizes!: Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post
Consolation Prize: Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post
We're Running a Promotion: Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post
You Got More Than You Gave: Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post
The Puppy Was Reward Enough, But I'll Take it: Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post
Sign-On Bonus: Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon

Season:
Spring [March 22–June 21]

Seasonal Sundries (Spring): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during spring.
Vistas for Every Season: Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas
The Summer Wind Came Blowing In: Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items
This Ol' Tree Has Been Through a Lot: Collect all 4 seasonal scenes
It's Always the Purrfect Time of Year: Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars
Upcoming

Events:
Greenskeeper Gathering [May 26–June 2]

Season:
Summer [June 22–September 21]

Since there's quite a few achievements tied to site events and seasonal items, I figured it'd be useful to have a place to keep track of them all.

Note that not all achievements require actually obtaining items during the specified time period (some merely require you to have them at all), but since prices of items that are only available during events/seasons rise outside of those time periods, they're listed here to make it as easy as possible to complete those achievements. In short, this guide assumes the AH is not used.

Dates have been taken from the Event Calendar.

Some achievements are marked with colors:
  • Achievements marked in purple are not tied to one specific event or season, or may be available during several different events or seasons. They are available multiple times per year.
  • Achievements marked in teal cannot be completed in one go (without purchasing items from other players). They require progress to be made during multiple different events or seasons.
  • All other achievements are only possible (or cheaper) to complete during one specific event or season.

There are two versions of the list available below. The first is a more concise overview of achievements tied to events and seasons that is ordered by category. Achievements that apply to most or all events are listed separately. The second is a full calendar that lists events and seasons in order (by start date), with all applicable achievements listed under each event.

There is also a pinglist, listed below, which you may add yourself to if you'd like to be notified when new achievements are available. This list will be pinged whenever a new event or season starts, as a reminder to complete or progress any achievements that become available.

Jump to...

Currently availableList of achievementsFull calendarPinglist

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[center][size=6][b]List of event/seasonal achievements[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_3248943]Currently available[/url] — [u]List of achievements[/u] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420638]Full calendar[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420640]Pinglist[/url][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]All events[/b][/size] [size=4][i](excl. Anniversary and April Fools)[/i][/size][/center] ----- [indent][gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color][/indent] ----- [center][size=5][b]Festivals[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=firework size=1] [size=4][b]All festivals[/b][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color][/indent] [emoji=ice rune size=1] [size=4][b]Crystalline Gala[/b] [January 26–February 2][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=585]: [i]Purchase 1 Crystalline Gala item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [size=4][b]Trickmurk Circus[/b] [February 25–March 3][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=586]: [i]Purchase 1 Trickmurk Circus item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [size=4][b]Mistral Jamboree[/b] [March 24–March 31][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=587]: [i]Purchase 1 Mistral Jamboree item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=water rune size=1] [size=4][b]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/b] [April 21–April 28][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=588]: [i]Purchase 1 Wavecrest Saturnalia item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=nature rune size=1] [size=4][b]Greenskeeper Gathering[/b] [May 26–June 2][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=589]: [i]Purchase 1 Greenskeeper Gathering item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=light rune size=1] [size=4][b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b] [June 23–June 30][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=579]: [i]Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [size=4][b]Thundercrack Carnivale[/b] [July 28–August 4][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=580]: [i]Purchase 1 Thundercrack Carnivale item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [size=4][b]Flameforger's Festival[/b] [August 25–September 1][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=581]: [i]Purchase 1 Flameforger's Festival item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [size=4][b]Starfall Celebration[/b] [September 22–September 29][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=582]: [i]Purchase 1 Starfall Celebration item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=plague rune size=1] [size=4][b]Riot of Rot[/b] [October 27–November 3][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=583]: [i]Purchase 1 Riot of Rot item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=earth rune size=1] [size=4][b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony[/b] [November 24–December 1][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=584]: [i]Purchase 1 Rockbreaker's Ceremony item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] ----- [center][size=5][b]Other events[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [size=4][b]April Fools[/b] [April 1–April 4][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color][/indent] [emoji=left wing size=1] [size=4][b]Anniversary[/b] [June 8][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=630]: [i]Log in to Flight Rising during its anniversary[/i][/indent] [emoji=insect size=1] [size=4][b]Springswarm[/b] [March 7–March 11][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=260]: [i]Collect the Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar familiars from Springswarm[/i] [gamedb achievement=261]: [i]Collect the Buzzing Rotwood and Teeming Loghive food items from Springswarm[/i][/indent] [emoji=meat size=1] [size=4][b]Sunparched Prowl[/b] [June 13–June 17][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=262]: [i]Collect the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler familiars from Sunparched Prowl[/i] [gamedb achievement=263]: [i]Collect the Bundle of Haunchmeat and Salted Game food items from Sunparched Prowl[/i][/indent] [emoji=plant size=1] [size=4][b]Drakeharvest[/b] [September 5–September 9][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=264]: [i]Collect the Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars from Drakeharvest[/i] [gamedb achievement=265]: [i]Collect the Heavy Grainbasket and Horn of Plenty food items from Drakeharvest[/i][/indent] [emoji=seafood size=1] [size=4][b]Frigidfin Expedition[/b] [December 5–December 9][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=266]: [i]Collect the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars from Frigidfin Expedition[/i] [gamedb achievement=267]: [i]Collect the Bountiful Fishnet and Overflowing Fishbasket food items from Frigidfin Expedition[/i][/indent] [emoji=heart size=1] [size=4][b]Love is in the Air[/b] [February 14–February 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=616]: [i]Purchase 1 Love is in the Air item from Susie's Sweet Sentiments at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=sword and shield size=1] [size=4][b]Warrior's Way[/b] [August 7–August 17][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=303]: [i]Collect 40 Smashed Shields during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=304]: [i]Collect 40 Broken Arrows during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=305]: [i]Collect 40 Shattered Swords during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=590]: [i]Purchase 1 Warrior's Way item from Arvelle's Adament Armaments at the Grand Exchange[/i] [/indent] [emoji=pirate ship size=1] [size=4][b]Talk Like A Pirate Day[/b] [September 19–September 26][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=306]: [i]Collect 40 Tarnished Doubloons during Talk Like a Pirate Day[/i] [gamedb achievement=591]: [i]Purchase 1 Talk Like a Pirate Day item from Patches' Pirate Plunder at the Grand Exchange[/i][/indent] [emoji=candle size=1] [size=4][b]Night of the Nocturne[/b] [December 22–January 5][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=219]: [i]Hatch an Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i] [gamedb achievement=296]: [i]Open a Strange Chest during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=297]: [i]Open 10 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=298]: [i]Open 25 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=299]: [i]Open 50 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=300]: [i]Open 100 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=301]: [i]Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=302]: [i]Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=592]: [i]Purchase 1 Night of the Nocturne item from Higgins' Haunted Hoard at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=123]: [i]Apply all of the following apparel items to your dragon: Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff[/i][/indent] ----- [center][size=5][b]Seasonal[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=cloud size=1] [size=4][b]All seasons[/b][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color][/indent] [emoji=bare tree size=1] [size=4][b]Winter[/b] [December 22–March 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=634]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during winter.[/i][/indent] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=4][b]Spring[/b] [March 22–June 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=635]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during spring.[/i][/indent] [emoji=sun size=1] [size=4][b]Summer[/b] [June 22–September 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=636]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during summer.[/i][/indent] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [size=4][b]Autumn[/b] [September 22–December 21][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=637]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during autumn.[/i][/indent]
List of event/seasonal achievements
Currently availableList of achievementsFull calendarPinglist

All events
(excl. Anniversary and April Fools)

A Little Something Extra (Breeding): Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons
Oh Look, a Surprise Mutation: Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post
Whoa, Double Prizes!: Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post
Consolation Prize: Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post
We're Running a Promotion: Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post
You Got More Than You Gave: Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post
The Puppy Was Reward Enough, But I'll Take it: Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post

Festivals

All festivals
Icebucks, Naturedollars, Shadowcash: Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box!: Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box! (12): Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange

Crystalline Gala [January 26–February 2]
Festive Favors: Crystalline Gala: Purchase 1 Crystalline Gala item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Trickmurk Circus [February 25–March 3]
Festive Favors: Trickmurk Circus: Purchase 1 Trickmurk Circus item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Mistral Jamboree [March 24–March 31]
Festive Favors: Mistral Jamboree: Purchase 1 Mistral Jamboree item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Festive Favors: Wavecrest Saturnalia: Purchase 1 Wavecrest Saturnalia item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Festive Favors: Greenskeeper Gathering: Purchase 1 Greenskeeper Gathering item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Brightshine Jubilee [June 23–June 30]
Festive Favors: Brightshine Jubilee: Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Thundercrack Carnivale [July 28–August 4]
Festive Favors: Thundercrack Carnivale: Purchase 1 Thundercrack Carnivale item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Flameforger's Festival [August 25–September 1]
Festive Favors: Flameforger's Festival: Purchase 1 Flameforger's Festival item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Starfall Celebration [September 22–September 29]
Festive Favors: Starfall Celebration: Purchase 1 Starfall Celebration item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Riot of Rot [October 27–November 3]
Festive Favors: Riot of Rot: Purchase 1 Riot of Rot item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Rockbreaker's Ceremony [November 24–December 1]
Festive Favors: Rockbreaker's Ceremony: Purchase 1 Rockbreaker's Ceremony item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

Other events

April Fools [April 1–April 4]
You Really Shouldn't Have: Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post

Anniversary [June 8]
You Really Shouldn't Have: Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!: Log in to Flight Rising during its anniversary

Springswarm [March 7–March 11]
Bountiful Battles: Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum
Swarm Sidekicks: Collect the Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar familiars from Springswarm
Swarm Snacks: Collect the Buzzing Rotwood and Teeming Loghive food items from Springswarm

Sunparched Prowl [June 13–June 17]
Bountiful Battles: Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum
Prowler Pets: Collect the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler familiars from Sunparched Prowl
Prowler Picnic: Collect the Bundle of Haunchmeat and Salted Game food items from Sunparched Prowl

Drakeharvest [September 5–September 9]
Field Friends: Collect the Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars from Drakeharvest
Field Feast: Collect the Heavy Grainbasket and Horn of Plenty food items from Drakeharvest

Frigidfin Expedition [December 5–December 9]
Chilly Chums: Collect the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars from Frigidfin Expedition
Chilly Chow: Collect the Bountiful Fishnet and Overflowing Fishbasket food items from Frigidfin Expedition

Love is in the Air [February 14–February 21]
Swag! (Love is in the Air): Purchase 1 Love is in the Air item from Susie's Sweet Sentiments at the Grand Exchange

Warrior's Way [August 7–August 17]
Post-Battle Procurement (Shields): Collect 40 Smashed Shields during Warrior's Way
Post-Battle Procurement (Arrows): Collect 40 Broken Arrows during Warrior's Way
Post-Battle Procurement (Swords): Collect 40 Shattered Swords during Warrior's Way
Swag! (Warrior's Way): Purchase 1 Warrior's Way item from Arvelle's Adament Armaments at the Grand Exchange
Talk Like A Pirate Day [September 19–September 26]
Legal Tend-ARRR: Collect 40 Tarnished Doubloons during Talk Like a Pirate Day
Swag! (Talk Like a Pirate Day): Purchase 1 Talk Like a Pirate Day item from Patches' Pirate Plunder at the Grand Exchange

Night of the Nocturne [December 22–January 5]
Nocturnal Orphan: Hatch an Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool: Open a Strange Chest during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (10): Open 10 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (25): Open 25 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (50): Open 50 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (100): Open 100 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250): Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion: Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne
Swag! (Night of the Nocturne): Purchase 1 Night of the Nocturne item from Higgins' Haunted Hoard at the Grand Exchange
It's Always Spooky Season Around Here: Apply all of the following apparel items to your dragon: Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff

Seasonal

All seasons

Winter [December 22–March 21]
Seasonal Sundries (Winter): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during winter.

Seasonal Sundries (Spring): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during spring.

Seasonal Sundries (Summer): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during summer.

Autumn [September 22–December 21]
Seasonal Sundries (Autumn): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during autumn.

hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[center][size=6][b]Full calendar[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_3248943]Currently available[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420637]List of achievements[/url] — [u]Full calendar[/u] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420640]Pinglist[/url][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]January[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=ice rune size=1] [size=4][b]Crystalline Gala[/b] [January 26–February 2][/size] [gamedb achievement=585]: [i]Purchase 1 Crystalline Gala item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]February[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=heart size=1] [size=4][b]Love is in the Air[/b] [February 14–February 21][/size] [gamedb achievement=616]: [i]Purchase 1 Love is in the Air item from Susie's Sweet Sentiments at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [size=4][b]Trickmurk Circus[/b] [February 25–March 3][/size] [gamedb achievement=586]: [i]Purchase 1 Trickmurk Circus item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]March[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=insect size=1] [size=4][b]Springswarm[/b] [March 7–March 11][/size] [gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=260]: [i]Collect the Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar familiars from Springswarm[/i] [gamedb achievement=261]: [i]Collect the Buzzing Rotwood and Teeming Loghive food items from Springswarm[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=4][b]Spring[/b] [March 22–June 21][/size] [gamedb achievement=635]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during spring.[/i] [gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=wind rune size=1] [size=4][b]Mistral Jamboree[/b] [March 24–March 31][/size] [gamedb achievement=587]: [i]Purchase 1 Mistral Jamboree item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]April[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [size=4][b]April Fools[/b] [April 1–April 4][/size] [gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=water rune size=1] [size=4][b]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/b] [April 21–April 28][/size] [gamedb achievement=588]: [i]Purchase 1 Wavecrest Saturnalia item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]May[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=nature rune size=1] [size=4][b]Greenskeeper Gathering[/b] [May 26–June 2][/size] [gamedb achievement=589]: [i]Purchase 1 Greenskeeper Gathering item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]June[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=left wing size=1] [size=4][b]Anniversary[/b] [June 8][/size] [gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=630]: [i]Log in to Flight Rising during its anniversary[/i] ----- [emoji=meat size=1] [size=4][b]Sunparched Prowl[/b] [June 13–June 17][/size] [gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=262]: [i]Collect the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler familiars from Sunparched Prowl[/i] [gamedb achievement=263]: [i]Collect the Bundle of Haunchmeat and Salted Game food items from Sunparched Prowl[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=sun size=1] [size=4][b]Summer[/b] [June 22–September 21][/size] [gamedb achievement=636]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during summer.[/i] [gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=light rune size=1] [size=4][b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b] [June 23–June 30][/size] [gamedb achievement=579]: [i]Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]July[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [size=4][b]Thundercrack Carnivale[/b] [July 28–August 4][/size] [gamedb achievement=580]: [i]Purchase 1 Thundercrack Carnivale item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]August[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=sword and shield size=1] [size=4][b]Warrior's Way[/b] [August 7–August 17][/size] [gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=303]: [i]Collect 40 Smashed Shields during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=304]: [i]Collect 40 Broken Arrows during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=305]: [i]Collect 40 Shattered Swords during Warrior's Way[/i] [gamedb achievement=590]: [i]Purchase 1 Warrior's Way item from Arvelle's Adament Armaments at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=fire rune size=1] [size=4][b]Flameforger's Festival[/b] [August 25–September 1][/size] [gamedb achievement=581]: [i]Purchase 1 Flameforger's Festival item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]September[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=plant size=1] [size=4][b]Drakeharvest[/b] [September 5–September 9][/size] [gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=264]: [i]Collect the Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars from Drakeharvest[/i] [gamedb achievement=265]: [i]Collect the Heavy Grainbasket and Horn of Plenty food items from Drakeharvest[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=pirate ship size=1] [size=4][b]Talk Like A Pirate Day[/b] [September 19–September 26][/size] [gamedb achievement=306]: [i]Collect 40 Tarnished Doubloons during Talk Like a Pirate Day[/i] [gamedb achievement=591]: [i]Purchase 1 Talk Like a Pirate Day item from Patches' Pirate Plunder at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=autumn tree size=1] [size=4][b]Autumn[/b] [September 22–December 21][/size] [gamedb achievement=637]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during autumn.[/i] [gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [size=4][b]Starfall Celebration[/b] [September 22–September 29][/size] [gamedb achievement=582]: [i]Purchase 1 Starfall Celebration item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]October[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=plague rune size=1] [size=4][b]Riot of Rot[/b] [October 27–November 3][/size] [gamedb achievement=583]: [i]Purchase 1 Riot of Rot item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]November[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=earth rune size=1] [size=4][b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony[/b] [November 24–December 1][/size] [gamedb achievement=584]: [i]Purchase 1 Rockbreaker's Ceremony item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [center][size=5][b]December[/b][/size][/center] ----- [emoji=seafood size=1] [size=4][b]Frigidfin Expedition[/b] [December 5–December 9][/size] [gamedb achievement=349]: [color=#6a518f][i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus from a holiday event is in effect in the Coliseum[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=266]: [i]Collect the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars from Frigidfin Expedition[/i] [gamedb achievement=267]: [i]Collect the Bountiful Fishnet and Overflowing Fishbasket food items from Frigidfin Expedition[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=candle size=1] [size=4][b]Night of the Nocturne[/b] [December 22–January 5][/size] [gamedb achievement=219]: [i]Hatch an Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i] [gamedb achievement=296]: [i]Open a Strange Chest during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=297]: [i]Open 10 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=298]: [i]Open 25 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=299]: [i]Open 50 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=300]: [i]Open 100 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=301]: [i]Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=302]: [i]Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne[/i] [gamedb achievement=592]: [i]Purchase 1 Night of the Nocturne item from Higgins' Haunted Hoard at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=123]: [i]Apply all of the following apparel items to your dragon: Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff[/i] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color] ----- [emoji=bare tree size=1] [size=4][b]Winter[/b] [December 22–March 21][/size] [gamedb achievement=634]: [i]Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during winter.[/i] [gamedb achievement=238]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal forum vistas[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=239]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal breeze apparel items[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=240]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal scenes[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=241]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Collect all 4 seasonal sphinx familiars[/i][/color]
Full calendar

January

Crystalline Gala [January 26–February 2]

Festive Favors: Crystalline Gala: Purchase 1 Crystalline Gala item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

February

Love is in the Air [February 14–February 21]

Swag! (Love is in the Air): Purchase 1 Love is in the Air item from Susie's Sweet Sentiments at the Grand Exchange

Trickmurk Circus [February 25–March 3]

Festive Favors: Trickmurk Circus: Purchase 1 Trickmurk Circus item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

March

Springswarm [March 7–March 11]

Swarm Sidekicks: Collect the Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar familiars from Springswarm
Swarm Snacks: Collect the Buzzing Rotwood and Teeming Loghive food items from Springswarm

Mistral Jamboree [March 24–March 31]

Festive Favors: Mistral Jamboree: Purchase 1 Mistral Jamboree item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

April

April Fools [April 1–April 4]

May

Festive Favors: Greenskeeper Gathering: Purchase 1 Greenskeeper Gathering item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

June

Anniversary [June 8]

Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!: Log in to Flight Rising during its anniversary

Sunparched Prowl [June 13–June 17]

Prowler Pets: Collect the Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler familiars from Sunparched Prowl
Prowler Picnic: Collect the Bundle of Haunchmeat and Salted Game food items from Sunparched Prowl

Seasonal Sundries (Summer): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during summer.

Brightshine Jubilee [June 23–June 30]

Festive Favors: Brightshine Jubilee: Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

July

Thundercrack Carnivale [July 28–August 4]

Festive Favors: Thundercrack Carnivale: Purchase 1 Thundercrack Carnivale item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

August

Warrior's Way [August 7–August 17]

Post-Battle Procurement (Shields): Collect 40 Smashed Shields during Warrior's Way
Post-Battle Procurement (Arrows): Collect 40 Broken Arrows during Warrior's Way
Post-Battle Procurement (Swords): Collect 40 Shattered Swords during Warrior's Way
Swag! (Warrior's Way): Purchase 1 Warrior's Way item from Arvelle's Adament Armaments at the Grand Exchange

Flameforger's Festival [August 25–September 1]

Festive Favors: Flameforger's Festival: Purchase 1 Flameforger's Festival item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

September

Drakeharvest [September 5–September 9]

Field Friends: Collect the Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars from Drakeharvest
Field Feast: Collect the Heavy Grainbasket and Horn of Plenty food items from Drakeharvest

Talk Like A Pirate Day [September 19–September 26]

Legal Tend-ARRR: Collect 40 Tarnished Doubloons during Talk Like a Pirate Day
Swag! (Talk Like a Pirate Day): Purchase 1 Talk Like a Pirate Day item from Patches' Pirate Plunder at the Grand Exchange

Autumn [September 22–December 21]

Seasonal Sundries (Autumn): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during autumn.

Starfall Celebration [September 22–September 29]

Festive Favors: Starfall Celebration: Purchase 1 Starfall Celebration item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

October

Riot of Rot [October 27–November 3]

Festive Favors: Riot of Rot: Purchase 1 Riot of Rot item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

November

Rockbreaker's Ceremony [November 24–December 1]

Festive Favors: Rockbreaker's Ceremony: Purchase 1 Rockbreaker's Ceremony item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange

December

Frigidfin Expedition [December 5–December 9]

Chilly Chums: Collect the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars from Frigidfin Expedition
Chilly Chow: Collect the Bountiful Fishnet and Overflowing Fishbasket food items from Frigidfin Expedition

Night of the Nocturne [December 22–January 5]

Nocturnal Orphan: Hatch an Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool: Open a Strange Chest during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (10): Open 10 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (25): Open 25 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (50): Open 50 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (100): Open 100 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250): Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne
The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion: Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne
Swag! (Night of the Nocturne): Purchase 1 Night of the Nocturne item from Higgins' Haunted Hoard at the Grand Exchange
It's Always Spooky Season Around Here: Apply all of the following apparel items to your dragon: Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff

Winter [December 22–March 21]

Seasonal Sundries (Winter): Purchase 1 item from Sage's Seasonal Sundries during winter.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[center][size=6][b]Pinglist[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_3248943]Currently available[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420637]List of achievements[/url] — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3248943/1#post_54420638]Full calendar[/url] — [u]Pinglist[/u][/center] ----- You may add yourself to the following pinglist; you will be then be pinged whenever a new event begins or temporarily-available achievements otherwise become available. The old pinglist below will no longer be pinged and is only there for reference. [center][pinglist=4245][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@ktg1214 @Samelf @Striehart @GlitchyOddy @Lanikot @halforq @handdrawnviolist @lizzytiki @amibe @counterklock @Quintillion @ScarletAmaryllis @Havic @bandaidbunny @elv @Firtarian @Okapi @mistely @GoldenSootball @ShiningDawn[/size][/quote]
Pinglist

You may add yourself to the following pinglist; you will be then be pinged whenever a new event begins or temporarily-available achievements otherwise become available. The old pinglist below will no longer be pinged and is only there for reference.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
reserved
reserved
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
open!
open!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Thank you for making this!!! This is super useful :D
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
[quote name="Swissy" date="2023-06-19 17:37:10" ] Thank you for making this!!! This is super useful :D [/quote] really glad to hear that; thank you!!
Swissy wrote on 2023-06-19 17:37:10:
really glad to hear that; thank you!!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
added a full calendar section as well as a pinglist section! also reorganized and reformatted some of the thread.
added a full calendar section as well as a pinglist section! also reorganized and reformatted some of the thread.
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
----- [center][size=4][b]New achievement available![/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=4][emoji=treasure chest size=1] Galore [June 21–June 30][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [/indent] [indent]→ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift]Collect Galore's gift here![/url][/indent] ----- [center]Pings: [size=2]....none![/size][/center]

New achievement available!

Galore [June 21–June 30]

Pings:
....none!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6