Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Event achievement calendar/pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6
----- [center][size=4][b]New achievements available![/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=4][emoji=light rune size=1] [b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b] [June 25–July 2][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=579]: [i]Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange[/i] [gamedb achievement=259]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=577]: [color=#6a518f][i]Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=578]: [color=#0a5e4c][i]Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=207]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=295]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=475]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=483]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=530]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=540]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=551]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=562]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [gamedb achievement=613]: [color=#6a518f][i]Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon[/i][/color][/indent] [indent]→ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/brightshine-jubilee-shop]Visit Joxar's Festive Favors here![/url][/indent] [indent]→ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/joxars-spare-inventory]Visit Joxar's Spare Inventory here![/url][/indent] ----- [center]Pings: [size=2]@ktg1214 @Samelf @Striehart @GlitchyOddy @Lanikot @halforq @handdrawnviolist @lizzytiki @amibe[/size][/center]

New achievements available!

Brightshine Jubilee [June 25–July 2]
Festive Favors: Brightshine Jubilee: Purchase 1 Brightshine Jubilee item from Joxar's Festive Favors at the Grand Exchange
Icebucks, Naturedollars, Shadowcash: Collect a full stack (99) of any elemental festival's special currency
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box!: Purchase 1 Spare Inventory Crate from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box! (12): Purchase 12 Spare Inventory Crates from Joxar's Spare Inventory at the Grand Exchange
A Little Something Extra (Breeding): Receive a bonus item for breeding your dragons
Extra Attention: Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar
Oh Look, a Surprise Mutation: Receive an event bonus item when transmuting or creating new items at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post
Whoa, Double Prizes!: Receive an event bonus item when pulling an item from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post
Consolation Prize: Receive an event bonus item when answering a question at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post
We're Running a Promotion: Receive an event bonus item when completing a trade at Crim's Collection Cart at the Trading Post
You Got More Than You Gave: Receive an event bonus item when completing a swap at Swipp's Swap Stand at the Trading Post
The Puppy Was Reward Enough, But I'll Take it: Receive an event bonus item when bonding with a familiar at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post
Sign-On Bonus: Receive an event bonus item when exalting a dragon

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'd love to be added to this pinglist!!
I'd love to be added to this pinglist!!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Would also like to be added to the pinglist ^^
Would also like to be added to the pinglist ^^
JBEajtP.gif
I'd like to be added to this pinglist! Thanks for putting this together. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd like to be added to this pinglist!
Thanks for putting this together.
Thank you for putting this together! May I be added to the pinglist as well?
Thank you for putting this together! May I be added to the pinglist as well?
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Can i be added to the ping list :0c
Can i be added to the ping list :0c
dT9HQge.png
sNuSVZA.png
27AZD8S.png
Mesq6uj.png
J7D1quC.png
nM5PAQS8EALQX.png
4ogWlJU.png
jylZHUm.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
can i be added to the pinglist please?
can i be added to the pinglist please?
@Limanya

I'd love to be pinged for all event pings!
@Limanya

I'd love to be pinged for all event pings!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
----- [center][size=4][b]New achievement available![/b][/size][/center] ----- [size=4][emoji=treasure chest size=1] Galore [July 19–July 26][/size] [indent][gamedb achievement=484]: [color=#6a518f][i]Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post[/i][/color] [/indent] [indent]→ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/gift]Collect Galore's gift here![/url][/indent] ----- [center]Pings: [size=2]@ktg1214 @Samelf @Striehart @GlitchyOddy @Lanikot @halforq @handdrawnviolist @lizzytiki @amibe @counterklock @Quintillion @ScarletAmaryllis @Havic @bandaidbunny @elv @Firtarian[/size][/center]

New achievement available!

Galore [July 19–July 26]
You Really Shouldn't Have: Collect a gift from Galore's Glorious Gifts at the Trading Post

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Limanya
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 3 4 5 6