Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Directory] List of Various Forum Games
1 2

I had a bit of a hard time getting into forum games, but now that I'm neck-deep in them, I thought I might make a directory that can suggest games based on what you're into! If you don't see your favorite game, lemme know, I'll check it out and add it to the lists I think it goes under.
Key:
Game name w/link
Poster
Description

I had a bit of a hard time getting into forum games, but now that I'm neck-deep in them, I thought I might make a directory that can suggest games based on what you're into! If you don't see your favorite game, lemme know, I'll check it out and add it to the lists I think it goes under.
Key:
Game name w/link
Poster
Description
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif

Drawing Games
Games for the artsy fartsy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BADLY draw the dragon above you
Nebulae1 #268313
Take a dragon from the lair of the person above you and draw it poorly... or not? You'll get art back most of the time, and sometimes people actually do really nice art, tho you very well might get a dragon-shaped stick figure in return.

Picrew A Dragon!
Steln #585690
Does this even count? I'll count it. You pick a dragon from the previous person and make a Picrew with links the OG poster provided, or use your own if you know of one. Neat little way to get and make easy art without any skills required!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Doodle Dragon Duos
UnholyFidelity #625578
Oh, look! It's my own game. The idea is that you take a dragon from the lair of the last poster, and then a dragon from your own lair, then you draw them together. This makes more art for everyone's dragons, and maybe even some cross-lair lore! It can be a fun way to make friends too i hope

Game
#
Description

Drawing Games
Games for the artsy fartsy
BADLY draw the dragon above you
Nebulae1 #268313
Take a dragon from the lair of the person above you and draw it poorly... or not? You'll get art back most of the time, and sometimes people actually do really nice art, tho you very well might get a dragon-shaped stick figure in return.

Picrew A Dragon!
Steln #585690
Does this even count? I'll count it. You pick a dragon from the previous person and make a Picrew with links the OG poster provided, or use your own if you know of one. Neat little way to get and make easy art without any skills required!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Doodle Dragon Duos
UnholyFidelity #625578
Oh, look! It's my own game. The idea is that you take a dragon from the lair of the last poster, and then a dragon from your own lair, then you draw them together. This makes more art for everyone's dragons, and maybe even some cross-lair lore! It can be a fun way to make friends too i hope

Game
#
Description

1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif

Pick a Dragon
Games where you pick a dragon from the last poster
Buy a dragon from the person above
Mersinia #630531
Pretty simple concept. You buy one of the dragons the last poster has listed, then the next person buys one of your dragons! It's a fun little way to get your dragons some exposure, especially for those in hibdens, and is a very good or maybe bad thread for impulse buyers.

Favorite Dragon of the Person Above you
DeadlyNightmare #43588
Here, you check out other players' clans and pick your favorite out of what they got. Easy as pie!

I'll give you ? for this Dragon ♥
NorthernLiights #359534
Here, you can make an offer for the last poster's dragon if you find one you want. Progens are off limits, and offers have to be fair. There's a lot of rules you should read before participating TwT

Dragon Uno
Dragoness #720
You check the genes and such of the dragon above you and then look in your own lair for any dragons with similar features non apparel. It can make for a neat little treasure hunt.

Butcher the name of the dragon above
kiwis #235967
This one's a bit more silly. You go through the lair of the last poster, pick out any dragon, and then absolutely scew up its name.

"I have a dragon just like that!"
lydocia #132787
Take a gander at the last poster's lair and see if they have any dragons that are duplicates or similar to your own. If you find something, post your findings! Wash, rinse, repeat!

Favorite Ancient Dragon Above You
AgentBonkers #497746
Check out the last poster's lair and find your favorite ancient dragon! Easy as pie.

Favorite Dragon Above of Your Element
AsterTheOrca

In this thread, you go through the previous person's lair and pick out your favorite dragon that hails from your flight!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Most evil looking dragon of above user?
Rheviun #5123
You check out the clan of the last person who posted and decide who from their clan looks the most evil. It's interesting to see who people pick, and sometimes they pick a dragon you never would have suspected of villainy

Favorite Dragon...in the Hibernal Den?
Shamura #546964
Same concept as Favorite Dragon of the Person Above you, but you can only pick from the Hibden.

"I have a dragon with a similar name!"
Aquellla #557244
In this game, you search through the last poster's lair and look to see if any of their dragons have a similar name to any of yours.

Pick a song for the dragon above you
Nitefol #656690
For this game, you check out the dragon that was last posted and give it a song you think suits them. After you're done, you pick one of your own dragons to get its own song picked next.

the person above's Matchiest Familiar
leoxx

This one is a relatively recent game; go through the last poster's lair and pick out the matchiest dragon-familiar pairing of the lot! Alternatively, pick your favorite matchy pair and then post it!

dragon gene uno
arawoods #365541
Similar concept to Dragon Uno but only with genes this time! Makes searching a little less stressful in my opinion.

Like 5 dragons from the user above you!
Luciferr #122162
A cool game to find neat dragons and spread good vibes! Technically a Pick 5 Dragons game, but tomato, tomato

Game
#
Description

Pick a Dragon
Games where you pick a dragon from the last poster
Buy a dragon from the person above
Mersinia #630531
Pretty simple concept. You buy one of the dragons the last poster has listed, then the next person buys one of your dragons! It's a fun little way to get your dragons some exposure, especially for those in hibdens, and is a very good or maybe bad thread for impulse buyers.

Favorite Dragon of the Person Above you
DeadlyNightmare #43588
Here, you check out other players' clans and pick your favorite out of what they got. Easy as pie!

I'll give you ? for this Dragon ♥
NorthernLiights #359534
Here, you can make an offer for the last poster's dragon if you find one you want. Progens are off limits, and offers have to be fair. There's a lot of rules you should read before participating TwT

Dragon Uno
Dragoness #720
You check the genes and such of the dragon above you and then look in your own lair for any dragons with similar features non apparel. It can make for a neat little treasure hunt.

Butcher the name of the dragon above
kiwis #235967
This one's a bit more silly. You go through the lair of the last poster, pick out any dragon, and then absolutely scew up its name.

"I have a dragon just like that!"
lydocia #132787
Take a gander at the last poster's lair and see if they have any dragons that are duplicates or similar to your own. If you find something, post your findings! Wash, rinse, repeat!

Favorite Ancient Dragon Above You
AgentBonkers #497746
Check out the last poster's lair and find your favorite ancient dragon! Easy as pie.

Favorite Dragon Above of Your Element
AsterTheOrca

In this thread, you go through the previous person's lair and pick out your favorite dragon that hails from your flight!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Most evil looking dragon of above user?
Rheviun #5123
You check out the clan of the last person who posted and decide who from their clan looks the most evil. It's interesting to see who people pick, and sometimes they pick a dragon you never would have suspected of villainy

Favorite Dragon...in the Hibernal Den?
Shamura #546964
Same concept as Favorite Dragon of the Person Above you, but you can only pick from the Hibden.

"I have a dragon with a similar name!"
Aquellla #557244
In this game, you search through the last poster's lair and look to see if any of their dragons have a similar name to any of yours.

Pick a song for the dragon above you
Nitefol #656690
For this game, you check out the dragon that was last posted and give it a song you think suits them. After you're done, you pick one of your own dragons to get its own song picked next.

the person above's Matchiest Familiar
leoxx

This one is a relatively recent game; go through the last poster's lair and pick out the matchiest dragon-familiar pairing of the lot! Alternatively, pick your favorite matchy pair and then post it!

dragon gene uno
arawoods #365541
Similar concept to Dragon Uno but only with genes this time! Makes searching a little less stressful in my opinion.

Like 5 dragons from the user above you!
Luciferr #122162
A cool game to find neat dragons and spread good vibes! Technically a Pick 5 Dragons game, but tomato, tomato

Game
#
Description

1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif

Scrying Games
Games involving the Scrying Workshop
Dragon Telephone
SnailTea #334920
You take the dragon scry from the last person to post and change ONE aspect of the dragon. There's some pretty cool outcomes so it's fun to just scroll through and watch the evolution of the scry unfold.

What if our Dragons had a Child?
Taddio1 #511578
You pick a dragon from your clan and one from the last poster's clan, then pop 'em into Foresee Progeny and post your findings! (Cherry picking is allowed with the babies)

Dragon colours in order!
ShinyDecidueye #375614
Make a XXX dragon with the color that follows after the last scry. Make sure to claim!

Let's make a dragon... TOGETHER!
firanziavice #181510
The game that inspired Blind dragon creation! Here, the first person in each cycle posts an all white XXX dragon with all basic genes. People take turns adding the next trait after that of the last poster then posts that scry. There's also a gallery of all the dragons from previous cycles!

Title
#
Description

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Terrible color dragon challenge!
raktajino #85432
You will take the three colors from the last poster and try to make a scry that looks nice from them. The order, genes, and breeds don't matter, so long as you only use the three colors given.

Single Color Challenge!
OpenFireBug #356529
Very simple concept; take the color the pervious player picked and create a XXX scry using whatever genes and breeds you want for it. Bonus points if you actually have a dragon in your lair that matches the given color!

Blind dragon creation
SooperSunny #357442
Everyone takes turns picking genes for a dragon, but they aren't allowed to scry it until the eye rarity is announced. Something of a long-term game, so make sure to save the post if you want to see the end result

exalt bonus (s)cry challenge
leoxx #623246
Take the three exalt bonuses of the day on the home page and create a dragon based on them! It can be an easy way to start your day on FR or just waste ten minutes of your time when you're bored

Title
#
Description

Scrying Games
Games involving the Scrying Workshop
Dragon Telephone
SnailTea #334920
You take the dragon scry from the last person to post and change ONE aspect of the dragon. There's some pretty cool outcomes so it's fun to just scroll through and watch the evolution of the scry unfold.

What if our Dragons had a Child?
Taddio1 #511578
You pick a dragon from your clan and one from the last poster's clan, then pop 'em into Foresee Progeny and post your findings! (Cherry picking is allowed with the babies)

Dragon colours in order!
ShinyDecidueye #375614
Make a XXX dragon with the color that follows after the last scry. Make sure to claim!

Let's make a dragon... TOGETHER!
firanziavice #181510
The game that inspired Blind dragon creation! Here, the first person in each cycle posts an all white XXX dragon with all basic genes. People take turns adding the next trait after that of the last poster then posts that scry. There's also a gallery of all the dragons from previous cycles!

Title
#
Description

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Terrible color dragon challenge!
raktajino #85432
You will take the three colors from the last poster and try to make a scry that looks nice from them. The order, genes, and breeds don't matter, so long as you only use the three colors given.

Single Color Challenge!
OpenFireBug #356529
Very simple concept; take the color the pervious player picked and create a XXX scry using whatever genes and breeds you want for it. Bonus points if you actually have a dragon in your lair that matches the given color!

Blind dragon creation
SooperSunny #357442
Everyone takes turns picking genes for a dragon, but they aren't allowed to scry it until the eye rarity is announced. Something of a long-term game, so make sure to save the post if you want to see the end result

exalt bonus (s)cry challenge
leoxx #623246
Take the three exalt bonuses of the day on the home page and create a dragon based on them! It can be an easy way to start your day on FR or just waste ten minutes of your time when you're bored

Title
#
Description
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif

Word Games
Games based around words???
I tried, okay?
Word Association (Let's see who's crazy
Outlandish #252220
Pretty self-explanatory. You look at the last post made in this thread and then send the first word that came to you when you read it. Simple, but quite funny at times.

Animal Chain
Sleepyleo #249764
Word chain, but it's with animals! Take the last letter in the last animal's name, then find an animal with that letter as the first in its name. Feel free to keep it simple or get creative with scientific names or obscure animals!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
What color is the word above?
Eurydise #322181
Easy concept to understand. Simply look at the word the last poster left for you and say whatever color(s) come to mind when you read it, then pick your own word for the next person!

Game
#
Description

Word Games
Games based around words???
I tried, okay?
Word Association (Let's see who's crazy
Outlandish #252220
Pretty self-explanatory. You look at the last post made in this thread and then send the first word that came to you when you read it. Simple, but quite funny at times.

Animal Chain
Sleepyleo #249764
Word chain, but it's with animals! Take the last letter in the last animal's name, then find an animal with that letter as the first in its name. Feel free to keep it simple or get creative with scientific names or obscure animals!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
What color is the word above?
Eurydise #322181
Easy concept to understand. Simply look at the word the last poster left for you and say whatever color(s) come to mind when you read it, then pick your own word for the next person!

Game
#
Description

1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

x
x
x
x
x
x
HI4PPAq.gif

Other Games
Games I don't really know how to categorize
how many fr tabs do you have open?
asid #599503
Another self-explanatory title, but lets go! In this thread, you say how many tabs of FR you have open. You can flex how minimalist you are or show those multi-tabbers who's boss with the biggest count they've ever seen, and maybe even explain why you have way too many tabs open to make your response a little more flavorful!

Aberration v. Undertide
Noel1 #602640
Something of a voting game. If you prefer Aberrations, you add 1 to the number above you. If you like Undertides better, you subtract one. If the number reaches 200, Abbies win! If it hits 0, then Undertides officially reign supreme!

Let's Get to ZZZ!
Ashki #142458
You cycle through the alphabet until you reach ZZZ, all starting with A. The game is currently on its second round, trying to reach AZZZ and at the time of posting this, they've already passed the first Z!

Rate the avatar x vista combo!
BraveEguana #257764
Give the person above you a score of 1-10 based on how well their avatar and vista go together, 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best combo you've ever seen.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Corrupt-A-Wish
ShadowTiger7819 #326855
In this game, you grant peoples' wishes, but now something horrible happens because of it, or somehow the person is no longer able to enjoy what they wished for. Something along those lines. Sometimes the most mundane wishes cause apocalyptic events, and it's always fun to click through and see what people come up with.

^ < v Game
Pirate #2669
In this game, you answer the question the last poster asked, say something about yourself, then ask a question for the next person. Also, this thread is old as heck!

Change a User's Avatar!
ChibiKittens #45810
Quite a simple game. Pick a new dragon to be the profile dragon of the person above you for the next 24 hours, and then the next person picks yours!

Game
#
Description

Game
#
Description

Other Games
Games I don't really know how to categorize
how many fr tabs do you have open?
asid #599503
Another self-explanatory title, but lets go! In this thread, you say how many tabs of FR you have open. You can flex how minimalist you are or show those multi-tabbers who's boss with the biggest count they've ever seen, and maybe even explain why you have way too many tabs open to make your response a little more flavorful!

Aberration v. Undertide
Noel1 #602640
Something of a voting game. If you prefer Aberrations, you add 1 to the number above you. If you like Undertides better, you subtract one. If the number reaches 200, Abbies win! If it hits 0, then Undertides officially reign supreme!

Let's Get to ZZZ!
Ashki #142458
You cycle through the alphabet until you reach ZZZ, all starting with A. The game is currently on its second round, trying to reach AZZZ and at the time of posting this, they've already passed the first Z!

Rate the avatar x vista combo!
BraveEguana #257764
Give the person above you a score of 1-10 based on how well their avatar and vista go together, 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best combo you've ever seen.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Corrupt-A-Wish
ShadowTiger7819 #326855
In this game, you grant peoples' wishes, but now something horrible happens because of it, or somehow the person is no longer able to enjoy what they wished for. Something along those lines. Sometimes the most mundane wishes cause apocalyptic events, and it's always fun to click through and see what people come up with.

^ < v Game
Pirate #2669
In this game, you answer the question the last poster asked, say something about yourself, then ask a question for the next person. Also, this thread is old as heck!

Change a User's Avatar!
ChibiKittens #45810
Quite a simple game. Pick a new dragon to be the profile dragon of the person above you for the next 24 hours, and then the next person picks yours!

Game
#
Description

Game
#
Description

1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x