Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 309 310
I've not seen a similar thread yet, so; here we go! :D

So, basically rate the combination of vista and avatar, as in, how well they go together / match from 1 to 10 - 10 being the best, 1 the worst. Sounds fun, right?

I've not seen a similar thread yet, so; here we go! :D

So, basically rate the combination of vista and avatar, as in, how well they go together / match from 1 to 10 - 10 being the best, 1 the worst. Sounds fun, right?

50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana

I'd rate it as a 4 (4.5), The blue/purple go really well but the green seems out of place.
@BraveEguana

I'd rate it as a 4 (4.5), The blue/purple go really well but the green seems out of place.
5OZS7SI.png0XHtpWy.pngOxagJgG.pnglB7O9hf.png
@ArchertheAndroid

8/10- The dragon is a bit too dark for the vista in my personal opinion, but it is still pretty matchy!! <33 I love the ice aesthetic!
@ArchertheAndroid

8/10- The dragon is a bit too dark for the vista in my personal opinion, but it is still pretty matchy!! <33 I love the ice aesthetic!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
@Harganon
9/10
Really good! :D The only thing that doesn't make it quite perfect is the dragon's tertiary; it's a bit too bright to go with the vista. :3
@Harganon
9/10
Really good! :D The only thing that doesn't make it quite perfect is the dragon's tertiary; it's a bit too bright to go with the vista. :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Iniga

8/10
The theme matches really well it's just the colours that don't quite match up.
@Iniga

8/10
The theme matches really well it's just the colours that don't quite match up.
DtBIuzC.png
@terracottaidot
8/10
The color of your dragon matches that of the horns really well
@terracottaidot
8/10
The color of your dragon matches that of the horns really well
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
@Shadowonwater
6/10
While both have a spooky aesthetic, the green clashes badly with that blue
@Shadowonwater
6/10
While both have a spooky aesthetic, the green clashes badly with that blue
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@Recallback

Solid 8/10
It almost looks like those things are getting plugged into the dragon, but the colors match well. The blue tones of that accent (which my avatar has lol) match well with the teal tones of the vista! I’m guessing the vista has a lightning theme...
@Recallback

Solid 8/10
It almost looks like those things are getting plugged into the dragon, but the colors match well. The blue tones of that accent (which my avatar has lol) match well with the teal tones of the vista! I’m guessing the vista has a lightning theme...
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67
9 or 9.5/10! it's great, but the dragon doesn't have any of the dark teal colour in some of the jewels, if it did 1000/10! otherwise it's still basically perfect
@riverpaw67
9 or 9.5/10! it's great, but the dragon doesn't have any of the dark teal colour in some of the jewels, if it did 1000/10! otherwise it's still basically perfect
Wu2zOnB.gif
LFpCK6c.gif
puppie wuz here
@superlove
9/10 :D
You snapper matches your earthy vista well, he looks like some kind of porcelain or white clay planter pot!
@superlove
9/10 :D
You snapper matches your earthy vista well, he looks like some kind of porcelain or white clay planter pot!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 309 310