Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items To Save For Timed Events
1 2 3 4
Love is in the Air event updated! Remember, this guide is not necessarily for use DURING an event, although it certainly can be; the information in this guide is meant to stick around so that future users wondering "huh, why isn't the Game Database telling me how to get a Sweetheart Swan?" can find out what items to save and by when!
Love is in the Air event updated! Remember, this guide is not necessarily for use DURING an event, although it certainly can be; the information in this guide is meant to stick around so that future users wondering "huh, why isn't the Game Database telling me how to get a Sweetheart Swan?" can find out what items to save and by when!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Bumping because I've been looking for a guide like this!

Cheers, this is & will be incredibly useful. :]
Bumping because I've been looking for a guide like this!

Cheers, this is & will be incredibly useful. :]
this is so helpful, thank you
this is so helpful, thank you
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Precisely what i need! I favorite all the items that are for grand exchange
Precisely what i need! I favorite all the items that are for grand exchange
Lol hi
This is awesome! Good to know what items I should be hoarding for special events that FR doesn't mark :P
This is awesome! Good to know what items I should be hoarding for special events that FR doesn't mark :P
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
Hopping in to say thank you for this! I always get stopped up when i hoard sell trying to remember what i need to save!

Personally, I'd LOVE a list of the items needed for Baldwin brews for flight holidays too but idk, I'm with you here, where to start!!
Hopping in to say thank you for this! I always get stopped up when i hoard sell trying to remember what i need to save!

Personally, I'd LOVE a list of the items needed for Baldwin brews for flight holidays too but idk, I'm with you here, where to start!!
Lol hi
@Zinfandel Thank you! It's hard to keep track of the elemental holiday brew items (besides the transmuted stuff itself like goos and sludges), but if I remember I'll see if I can start tracking those and see if there's a pattern!
@Zinfandel Thank you! It's hard to keep track of the elemental holiday brew items (besides the transmuted stuff itself like goos and sludges), but if I remember I'll see if I can start tracking those and see if there's a pattern!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
In general, i /think/ at least one recipe always contains a material that you can get while digging in that element that week for skin chests.

Aaand items that are used frequently usually always have a comment that they're frequently used for fest brews on their database page.

That's as much as i got :')
In general, i /think/ at least one recipe always contains a material that you can get while digging in that element that week for skin chests.

Aaand items that are used frequently usually always have a comment that they're frequently used for fest brews on their database page.

That's as much as i got :')
Lol hi
Updated for the new event items! This guide felt like a much better idea before everything started using multiple types of Currency Items that also aren't obtainable outside events anyway ^^; But I hope it still helps people!
Updated for the new event items! This guide felt like a much better idea before everything started using multiple types of Currency Items that also aren't obtainable outside events anyway ^^; But I hope it still helps people!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote]No matter what, someone's going to need to be Ctrl+F'ing the list or using the search bar in their hoard.[/quote] There's a search bar for the hoard??? Where?? I need this in my life! -------------------- Also, thank you for this list! +1 for the elemental holiday list but I understand that it would be a big project so no worries if you don't get to it!
Quote:
No matter what, someone's going to need to be Ctrl+F'ing the list or using the search bar in their hoard.

There's a search bar for the hoard??? Where?? I need this in my life!
Also, thank you for this list! +1 for the elemental holiday list but I understand that it would be a big project so no worries if you don't get to it!
tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
56yqAPu.png
G8AyR6r.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
they/them
8+ FR
A large eyed creature bounds at the viewer, rainbow striped cape flowing across its back. Rainbow hearts surround it.
......................................... HW4lpxl.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 3 4