Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items To Save For Timed Events
1 2 3 4
The Devs updated the tags on items while in your hoard, so they show that they are event items to save now: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rsx7p6Ff/screenshot-641.png[/img]
The Devs updated the tags on items while in your hoard, so they show that they are event items to save now: screenshot-641.png
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla
Ooh, cool! Do they still show up as trade items when the Grand Exchange isn't open, though?
@Xeyla
Ooh, cool! Do they still show up as trade items when the Grand Exchange isn't open, though?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask they do not, they only filter that way if the item is being currently used for a trade in the GE.
@Leopardmask they do not, they only filter that way if the item is being currently used for a trade in the GE.
they/them || FR+9
@cynoglav Ah, that's what I suspected. Thank you for the info!
@cynoglav Ah, that's what I suspected. Thank you for the info!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@cynoglav my apologies, I didn't realize it changed when there wasn't an event going on. Thank you.
@cynoglav my apologies, I didn't realize it changed when there wasn't an event going on. Thank you.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Baldwin Skin/gene brews:

Each Brew uses 2 of the Green Goo/Oooze/Slime materials. If I remember rightly its something like 5 of each now. Older years it used to be 3 or 4. So one item might need 5 green goo, and 5 green slime. Another item might need 5 green goo, 5 green ooze.

It varies which of the 3 are used, but you'll need at least some of all 3. So to be prepared its best to assume you need 15 of each green material. (One of the 3 green items will be used twice for both brews, and I like having extra 'just in case'. )

Each brew also uses 1 Digging Item Material (I usually see 10 Copper, or 10 Salt.There may be others and I don't remember them.))

Baldwin Skin/gene brews:

Each Brew uses 2 of the Green Goo/Oooze/Slime materials. If I remember rightly its something like 5 of each now. Older years it used to be 3 or 4. So one item might need 5 green goo, and 5 green slime. Another item might need 5 green goo, 5 green ooze.

It varies which of the 3 are used, but you'll need at least some of all 3. So to be prepared its best to assume you need 15 of each green material. (One of the 3 green items will be used twice for both brews, and I like having extra 'just in case'. )

Each brew also uses 1 Digging Item Material (I usually see 10 Copper, or 10 Salt.There may be others and I don't remember them.))

This guide is now updated with all gathering holiday and Night of the Nocturne items as of 2022! If you have suggestions for things to add, feel free to mention them; otherwise, the next update to this guide will probably be when the recipes for the Love Is In The Air event become available in February!
This guide is now updated with all gathering holiday and Night of the Nocturne items as of 2022! If you have suggestions for things to add, feel free to mention them; otherwise, the next update to this guide will probably be when the recipes for the Love Is In The Air event become available in February!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
This guide is now partially updated for the Share a Little Love event! It will be fully updated with Baldwin recipes and 2023 additions when the event starts, but for now, you'll be able to see a few of the items to save up, and the treasure costs of most of the MP/Grand Exchange items!
This guide is now partially updated for the Share a Little Love event! It will be fully updated with Baldwin recipes and 2023 additions when the event starts, but for now, you'll be able to see a few of the items to save up, and the treasure costs of most of the MP/Grand Exchange items!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Bump for effort and visibility! :D Thank you for the guides to these events~
Bump for effort and visibility! :D Thank you for the guides to these events~
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects