Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Hibden Tracker, up to date!
1 2 3 4 5
[size=2]Original can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361707/1]here[/url][/size] Since [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=188421]Hexephre[/url] is no longer updating it, and I really love it and have been updating my own copy, I thought I'd make my own thread for this sheet! If there are any mistakes, please feel free to let me know. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ViV7hyh.png[/img][/center] The [b]Hibernal Den Unlock Tracker[/b] lets you see all the items you'll need to unlock your hibernal den slots! Features: [LIST] [*]Mark each task as active, unlocked, or future. [*]Write down how many of each item you have. [*]Automatic colour coding based on both of the above! [*]Auto-generated links to the AH in T and G for quick access. [*]Auto-generated item codes for easy copy-pasting. [*]Auto-generated link to the database page for each item. (added by Pachirisu) [*]You can make note of each item's LAH, and the MP price has been added if it has one. [*]Information on if the item can be gathered, and if so at what level and in which zone. (added by Pachirisu) [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mdh4ukFtojcwDCKMFBl7PHH-RTwDfjr8iziIgUYMKds/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/ypixCir.png[/img][/url] Don't forget to make a copy![/center] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]01/01/24 - Added gathering information and MP prices to everything. (Version 3.0) [*]12/03/23 - Added new tasks from Silk-Strewn Wreckage [*]08/02/23 - Added new tasks from Cinder and Blaze update [*]04/11/23 - Added new tasks from Deep Sea Dive Arlo section [*]09/03/22 - Added in Ancient Aerie and new Woodland Path tasks. [*]02/22/22 - Added in tasks using Arlo's Artifacts, updated public copy to match personal copy with database link and some updates to make adding new entries a little easier. (Version 2.0) [/LIST] [b]Pinglist[/b] @dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor @Tamazusa [center][pinglist=17750][/center] (no need to ping me, I'm subscribed! but pinging is fine i don't mind it)
Original can be found here

Since Hexephre is no longer updating it, and I really love it and have been updating my own copy, I thought I'd make my own thread for this sheet! If there are any mistakes, please feel free to let me know.
ViV7hyh.png

The Hibernal Den Unlock Tracker lets you see all the items you'll need to unlock your hibernal den slots! Features:
  • Mark each task as active, unlocked, or future.
  • Write down how many of each item you have.
  • Automatic colour coding based on both of the above!
  • Auto-generated links to the AH in T and G for quick access.
  • Auto-generated item codes for easy copy-pasting.
  • Auto-generated link to the database page for each item. (added by Pachirisu)
  • You can make note of each item's LAH, and the MP price has been added if it has one.
  • Information on if the item can be gathered, and if so at what level and in which zone. (added by Pachirisu)
ypixCir.png

Don't forget to make a copy!

Changelog:
  • 01/01/24 - Added gathering information and MP prices to everything. (Version 3.0)
  • 12/03/23 - Added new tasks from Silk-Strewn Wreckage
  • 08/02/23 - Added new tasks from Cinder and Blaze update
  • 04/11/23 - Added new tasks from Deep Sea Dive Arlo section
  • 09/03/22 - Added in Ancient Aerie and new Woodland Path tasks.
  • 02/22/22 - Added in tasks using Arlo's Artifacts, updated public copy to match personal copy with database link and some updates to make adding new entries a little easier. (Version 2.0)

Pinglist
@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor @Tamazusa

(no need to ping me, I'm subscribed! but pinging is fine i don't mind it)
GkfDmNh.png
I apologize for pinging you from Hex's thread, but I wasn't sure if you were interested in this sheet being kept updated or not. I won't ping again, unless you request being on the pinglist for this sheet! [quote][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Tuath @Moondragon007 @mothmoth @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626 @justChimeric @DeepflowManah @wolfgonewild @Necessity4Fun @BlackRayser @Gaze @Rosekitten @Lepidolite @Overcoat @Hideki @rruins @tasalii @Maybells @KrazKitCat @Runarite @Serilda @Selah @goblincat @BunnySox @Sachqua @OSRlifer @StarN1ght @Neerafiki @Airazon @Catoblepon @rattovo @SleepyWriter @dancingcrane @Shiro510 @Anjoulas[/size][/size][/size][/quote]
I apologize for pinging you from Hex's thread, but I wasn't sure if you were interested in this sheet being kept updated or not. I won't ping again, unless you request being on the pinglist for this sheet!
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu thank you for taking this over. There are enough new items and I want to br kept on the pinglist for this! My goal is to release from my hoard items I no longer need so others can have them. Updating will help so much!
@pachirisu thank you for taking this over. There are enough new items and I want to br kept on the pinglist for this! My goal is to release from my hoard items I no longer need so others can have them. Updating will help so much!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Pachirisu glad someone took the spreadsheets over! I'm happy to be pinged here, I've been slowly updating mine as i find new den items but it's sloowly.

I don't know if I can but I would like to help somehow if possible if you ever need help :D
@Pachirisu glad someone took the spreadsheets over! I'm happy to be pinged here, I've been slowly updating mine as i find new den items but it's sloowly.

I don't know if I can but I would like to help somehow if possible if you ever need help :D
lightningvs1.png zLwbKxI.png
G976jQG.png
cNlQITm.png
dEe2UrM.png
loimysO.png
@dancingcrane (sorry for two pings lol) i've been keeping my personal one updated, and since there hasn't been any other updates besides the last one i did like a year ago i thought it wouldn't hurt! at first i was going to leave it how it was, but updating my own and then updating another in a totally different way sounded like way too much effort so i converted it over XD

(also your signature is cracking me up)

@Catoblepon feel free to just make a new copy and move your stuff over, this one is fully updated! and thank you for the offer, i might take you up on it
@dancingcrane (sorry for two pings lol) i've been keeping my personal one updated, and since there hasn't been any other updates besides the last one i did like a year ago i thought it wouldn't hurt! at first i was going to leave it how it was, but updating my own and then updating another in a totally different way sounded like way too much effort so i converted it over XD

(also your signature is cracking me up)

@Catoblepon feel free to just make a new copy and move your stuff over, this one is fully updated! and thank you for the offer, i might take you up on it
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu thank you! Did you click on my sig? It links to a larger more detailed version on the original artist’s thread, who provided the sig code/link for anyone who wanted it. It cracked me up too, so I had to spread it!
@pachirisu thank you! Did you click on my sig? It links to a larger more detailed version on the original artist’s thread, who provided the sig code/link for anyone who wanted it. It cracked me up too, so I had to spread it!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane i did! after watching it like six times first XD XD
@dancingcrane i did! after watching it like six times first XD XD
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Oh my Flamecaller, thank you sososo much! I would have edited my spreadsheet months back but I don't know how to work around these papers xD This is incredibly appreciated and yes please, leave me on the pinglist for any updates! Thank you so much! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Pachirisu
Oh my Flamecaller, thank you sososo much! I would have edited my spreadsheet months back but I don't know how to work around these papers xD
This is incredibly appreciated and yes please, leave me on the pinglist for any updates! Thank you so much!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Pachirisu Yep, still interested to be kept on pinglist! c: Thank you for keeping this updated.
@Pachirisu Yep, still interested to be kept on pinglist! c: Thank you for keeping this updated.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Thanks! I'd like to be pinged too