Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Hibden Tracker, up to date!
1 2 3 4 5
@Pachirisu Did you have a chance to look at this version Gather types/levels/elements added?

I added this data so I or anyone can filter. Example, "Of the things I still need, in Fishing, at my Level, most elements farm 1 or 2 items but Light would farm 4 items at the same time."

I hope it would be helpful to other people and worth adding to the main template. u_u
@Pachirisu Did you have a chance to look at this version Gather types/levels/elements added?

I added this data so I or anyone can filter. Example, "Of the things I still need, in Fishing, at my Level, most elements farm 1 or 2 items but Light would farm 4 items at the same time."

I hope it would be helpful to other people and worth adding to the main template. u_u
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@NerdMom I see how those additions could be useful! You're welcome to use your copy to implement them for yourself, but they feel a bit out of scope for the amount of work I can take on when it comes to maintaining this resource.

ETA: I'll add that it's possible I'll add it in the future when I have a lot more time and energy, but it's not something high on my list of priorities. I do appreciate your interest in this resource, though, it makes me happy to know it's still useful in some ways to others and not just something I do for myself and then publish for no reason XD
@NerdMom I see how those additions could be useful! You're welcome to use your copy to implement them for yourself, but they feel a bit out of scope for the amount of work I can take on when it comes to maintaining this resource.

ETA: I'll add that it's possible I'll add it in the future when I have a lot more time and energy, but it's not something high on my list of priorities. I do appreciate your interest in this resource, though, it makes me happy to know it's still useful in some ways to others and not just something I do for myself and then publish for no reason XD
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Thanks anyway for looking it over amd your feedback! Thanks for an awesome template.
@Pachirisu Thanks anyway for looking it over amd your feedback! Thanks for an awesome template.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@NerdMom i'm currently in the process of adding the gathering locations and levels to the sheet! i found myself today with a lot of energy and not much to use it for, and thought "hey! i could add the MP costs to the hibden tracker so that they're just there and no one else would need to look it up!" and THEN i thought "well if i'm gonna be opening the database to add that, i may as well also add in the gathering stuff, right?"

it's still very much a WIP, but will likely be finished before tomorrow because if i don't do it now i will never finish it LOL. but i thought you'd like to know, as you were the one who asked about it! i've also added credit to you in the info tab, as i used what you had already done in order to get a good chunk out of the way a little bit faster.

it's not quite in the same format as how you've done it, as i've moved it all the way to the right, past the AH/MP info. this is mainly because i added each flight as its own column with checkboxes, that way you can filter by the specific flight you want to gather in (also because i like checkboxes).

if for some reason you're gathering in a specific flight for another item (for example, you're trying to get mums for the blossom gene) and also want to know what hibden stuff you can get from there, you can filter the flight column to "true" and it will only show you what you can get from gathering anywhere in that flight. you can also then filter the "gathering" column for the type of gathering you're doing and have only the specific items listed (with the mums example, you'll only get juneflowers for the hibden at the same time)
@NerdMom i'm currently in the process of adding the gathering locations and levels to the sheet! i found myself today with a lot of energy and not much to use it for, and thought "hey! i could add the MP costs to the hibden tracker so that they're just there and no one else would need to look it up!" and THEN i thought "well if i'm gonna be opening the database to add that, i may as well also add in the gathering stuff, right?"

it's still very much a WIP, but will likely be finished before tomorrow because if i don't do it now i will never finish it LOL. but i thought you'd like to know, as you were the one who asked about it! i've also added credit to you in the info tab, as i used what you had already done in order to get a good chunk out of the way a little bit faster.

it's not quite in the same format as how you've done it, as i've moved it all the way to the right, past the AH/MP info. this is mainly because i added each flight as its own column with checkboxes, that way you can filter by the specific flight you want to gather in (also because i like checkboxes).

if for some reason you're gathering in a specific flight for another item (for example, you're trying to get mums for the blossom gene) and also want to know what hibden stuff you can get from there, you can filter the flight column to "true" and it will only show you what you can get from gathering anywhere in that flight. you can also then filter the "gathering" column for the type of gathering you're doing and have only the specific items listed (with the mums example, you'll only get juneflowers for the hibden at the same time)
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

That is awesome! Thanks for incorporating my idea and making your project even more comprehensive! I didn't open it yet but all those extra features make my sheets brain jazz up. >_< You are really pro.

During NotN farming spree I also used your PRICELESS encyclopedia links to list Coli to know when to change zones, and kept going with other sources like Marketplace and Swap. It's all a Frankenstein together in the same 3 columns which I'm sure is irritating, but I'll share another copy of my live tracker again if you want to paste those into the master too, in another day or so when the last 25% is up. I truly appreciate how much time you commit into your template because simply converting from encyclopedia link to cell entry has been taking DAYS. ^__^;
@Pachirisu

That is awesome! Thanks for incorporating my idea and making your project even more comprehensive! I didn't open it yet but all those extra features make my sheets brain jazz up. >_< You are really pro.

During NotN farming spree I also used your PRICELESS encyclopedia links to list Coli to know when to change zones, and kept going with other sources like Marketplace and Swap. It's all a Frankenstein together in the same 3 columns which I'm sure is irritating, but I'll share another copy of my live tracker again if you want to paste those into the master too, in another day or so when the last 25% is up. I truly appreciate how much time you commit into your template because simply converting from encyclopedia link to cell entry has been taking DAYS. ^__^;
@NerdMom yeah the sheer amount of time it takes is why i'd initially said no, because i just didn't have the energy at the time and hadn't for months, so i didn't see it happening any time soon and i didn't want to get your hopes up or something.

as it is, it's taken me about four hours so far, with several breaks in there, and i'm on task 152 out of 363 lol. i will likely finish it up before rollover, but then i might need some time tomorrow to double check i've got everything accurate (assuming i have the energy and time to do so).

it's much too late now, but i should have worked on this with a copy and not the master sheet so that i could really take my time LOL
@NerdMom yeah the sheer amount of time it takes is why i'd initially said no, because i just didn't have the energy at the time and hadn't for months, so i didn't see it happening any time soon and i didn't want to get your hopes up or something.

as it is, it's taken me about four hours so far, with several breaks in there, and i'm on task 152 out of 363 lol. i will likely finish it up before rollover, but then i might need some time tomorrow to double check i've got everything accurate (assuming i have the energy and time to do so).

it's much too late now, but i should have worked on this with a copy and not the master sheet so that i could really take my time LOL
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu I hear you. Sorry about your energy. I know how estimates balloon after actually getting into the thick of things.

Thanks for credit which I didn’t acknowledge in the earlier because it was so surprising, because the most I hoped for was a pat on the back and unknown future users enjoying a feature.
@Pachirisu I hear you. Sorry about your energy. I know how estimates balloon after actually getting into the thick of things.

Thanks for credit which I didn’t acknowledge in the earlier because it was so surprising, because the most I hoped for was a pat on the back and unknown future users enjoying a feature.
@NerdMom i figured credit was due since i used the work you'd done in the version you linked for me to cut some time out of the updates i was working on myself. there is still a lot missing (quick example: eggs and runestones weren't accounted for), but even saving an hour is great when this kind of thing takes forever to do lol
@NerdMom i figured credit was due since i used the work you'd done in the version you linked for me to cut some time out of the updates i was working on myself. there is still a lot missing (quick example: eggs and runestones weren't accounted for), but even saving an hour is great when this kind of thing takes forever to do lol
GkfDmNh.png
:falls over: PHEW i finished it!
:falls over: PHEW i finished it!
GkfDmNh.png
could i be added to the pinglist too please? thank you so much for continuing with this lovely and helpful spreadsheet <3
could i be added to the pinglist too please? thank you so much for continuing with this lovely and helpful spreadsheet <3
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5