Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR
1 2 3
@uruhead (sorry for the ping, wasn't sure if you were subscribed!) Noticed you had the official FAQ from 2015 in the thread, would you consider also linking to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2875454]FAQ stickied in Help Center[/url] somewhere? I think it's a great resource, and its actually up to date! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@uruhead (sorry for the ping, wasn't sure if you were subscribed!)
Noticed you had the official FAQ from 2015 in the thread, would you consider also linking to the FAQ stickied in Help Center somewhere? I think it's a great resource, and its actually up to date!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology

Oh, that's such a great resource, yes!! I'll add that asap!
@ufology

Oh, that's such a great resource, yes!! I'll add that asap!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
This guide is very helpful!! Thank you very much!!
This guide is very helpful!! Thank you very much!!
thank you!! :)
thank you!! :)
gLbZUkF.pngr4t8cP3.pngsKxbjz1.pngybizMWD.pngFpoRwnO.pngOlGV5ql.png
Mmmm
Mmmm
wb_azul.pngaHMlRC8.png0N2umr5.pngshadow_badge.png
@uruhead (sorry for ping if you're subscribed)
I noticed there's nothing about skin/accent creation in this guide, which made sense when the guide was made since the guidelines for skins/accents were very unclear at the time. the guidelines recently got updated (rules&FAQ, clarification in forum post), so I was wondering if you were planning to include something on skins and accents now that the guidelines are clearer?
@uruhead (sorry for ping if you're subscribed)
I noticed there's nothing about skin/accent creation in this guide, which made sense when the guide was made since the guidelines for skins/accents were very unclear at the time. the guidelines recently got updated (rules&FAQ, clarification in forum post), so I was wondering if you were planning to include something on skins and accents now that the guidelines are clearer?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
This is really useful. Thank you! :)
This is really useful. Thank you! :)
Thank you so much for writing this guide! I found it perfect as a clueless newbie who has no idea what anything is and is finding all the more detailed guides overwhelming and confusing. ^_^
Thank you so much for writing this guide! I found it perfect as a clueless newbie who has no idea what anything is and is finding all the more detailed guides overwhelming and confusing. ^_^
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
@sparra I'm so glad! :D If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, too - jumping into the deep end on a lot of this stuff can be so overwhelming, so taking it bit by bit can be really helpful. c:
@sparra I'm so glad! :D If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, too - jumping into the deep end on a lot of this stuff can be so overwhelming, so taking it bit by bit can be really helpful. c:

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Added some more information about the Pursuits and Achievements!
Added some more information about the Pursuits and Achievements!

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
1 2 3