Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Starters Guide to FR
1 2 3
so i'm a longtime player (i signed up in 2013) and i had no idea what else i could do on here aside from the basics (gathering & breeding, maybe bonding with my familiars here and there) and this guide opened up my eyes for a whole new world of opportunities!! thank you so much!
so i'm a longtime player (i signed up in 2013) and i had no idea what else i could do on here aside from the basics (gathering & breeding, maybe bonding with my familiars here and there) and this guide opened up my eyes for a whole new world of opportunities!! thank you so much!
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[center] Howdy, hope you don;t mind but I added this ere to help others find it as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Howdy, hope you don;t mind but I added this ere to help others find it as well!

tB3n5sc.png

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@dreamcasts I'm so glad I was able to help!! :D If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I am so happy to share the intricacies of this website, it's such an amazing community.

@VibinFrogFolk I do not mind at all!! Thank you for spreading it :D
@dreamcasts I'm so glad I was able to help!! :D If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I am so happy to share the intricacies of this website, it's such an amazing community.

@VibinFrogFolk I do not mind at all!! Thank you for spreading it :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Thank you so much for this incredible guide. It was exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate all the time and effort you and everyone else put in to this. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The breeding guide made my head spin, LOL. The Glimmer and Gloom guides were perfect and now I'm able to make treasure so much faster.
Thank you so much for this incredible guide. It was exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate all the time and effort you and everyone else put in to this.
The breeding guide made my head spin, LOL.

The Glimmer and Gloom guides were perfect and now I'm able to make treasure so much faster.
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
1 2 3