Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flaunt/Flair Color Guide [DONE!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bless you; you're doing the work of the 11.
Bless you; you're doing the work of the 11.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Hey there!
Thanks for compiling all these guys together but may I make a few recommendations?
As this is a guide, most refrain from adding personal comments as they can be very distracting
And especially as a color guide, it’s important that they all remain on one page
Take for example the Blossom color guide.

Shisa’s color guides are an amazing example of this as well!
Regardless, thanks again for this!
Hey there!
Thanks for compiling all these guys together but may I make a few recommendations?
As this is a guide, most refrain from adding personal comments as they can be very distracting
And especially as a color guide, it’s important that they all remain on one page
Take for example the Blossom color guide.

Shisa’s color guides are an amazing example of this as well!
Regardless, thanks again for this!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
It's a personal compilation afaik, let them make comments, it makes it entertaining
It's a personal compilation afaik, let them make comments, it makes it entertaining
Glad y'all like it!! That's great to hear! ^~^ <3
It's partly a personal reference and partly intended as a fun and helpful resource to help the discord server I'm in with scries >.> I mean I'm glad others find it useful but also getting through the color wheel in an hour and 20 minutes is a very dull task without some lighthearted commentary to keep myself amused.

For it being spread out, my computer gets laggy when too many images are on a single post and I did something similar with Veilspun StarCon colors way back with it broken up like this and it seemed okay then so I just stuck with that :/

If someone wants to make a more professional guide though I'm happy to give the bbcode! That way my little comments can be edited out and it can be compiled into a single page ^~^
Glad y'all like it!! That's great to hear! ^~^ <3
It's partly a personal reference and partly intended as a fun and helpful resource to help the discord server I'm in with scries >.> I mean I'm glad others find it useful but also getting through the color wheel in an hour and 20 minutes is a very dull task without some lighthearted commentary to keep myself amused.

For it being spread out, my computer gets laggy when too many images are on a single post and I did something similar with Veilspun StarCon colors way back with it broken up like this and it seemed okay then so I just stuck with that :/

If someone wants to make a more professional guide though I'm happy to give the bbcode! That way my little comments can be edited out and it can be compiled into a single page ^~^
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
The comments don't interfere with people crtl+f ing for the color/s they want, so I see no harm in it. I also imagine that spreading out the images like this will help people with laggier computers who can't load all 177 images at once, as well as linking specific colors/ranges since it's not one big giant post and each message can be linked individually. If you'd like to make your own, no one's stopping you.

Thank you, Pixie, for making this lovely guide so quickly!
The comments don't interfere with people crtl+f ing for the color/s they want, so I see no harm in it. I also imagine that spreading out the images like this will help people with laggier computers who can't load all 177 images at once, as well as linking specific colors/ranges since it's not one big giant post and each message can be linked individually. If you'd like to make your own, no one's stopping you.

Thank you, Pixie, for making this lovely guide so quickly!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
i think this was great to scroll through, and even if i didn't agree with some of your opinions (we all have different likes and dislikes, after all :D) it was genuinely fun to see them. thank you for the hard work!
i think this was great to scroll through, and even if i didn't agree with some of your opinions (we all have different likes and dislikes, after all :D) it was genuinely fun to see them. thank you for the hard work!
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
I don't generally use crtl+f for searching things, so this doesn't effect me. BUT, this does save me some time for figuring out what they'd look like in the Scying shop. Thank you so much Pixie!!
I don't generally use crtl+f for searching things, so this doesn't effect me. BUT, this does save me some time for figuring out what they'd look like in the Scying shop. Thank you so much Pixie!!
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Not all heros wear capes
Not all heros wear capes
Pixie for president
Pixie for president
N5bWDYz.gif
Banana said Pansexual Rights [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
Banana said Pansexual Rights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10