Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flaunt/Flair Color Guide [DONE!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am debating on committing to a full color spectrum project with these genes and this guide was fantastic!!
Most gene guides are half finished at best, I'm so glad you completed this one x3
I am debating on committing to a full color spectrum project with these genes and this guide was fantastic!!
Most gene guides are half finished at best, I'm so glad you completed this one x3
IF HubOOF Hub
Thank you for your hard work, this was super useful and fun!
Thank you for your hard work, this was super useful and fun!
This is really cool! I just discovered the existence of the Flair gene and I honestly love it :)

Also your little comments are really funny, I was also really happy how you commented "ace" on one of them (as an ace and aro-spectrum person)
This is really cool! I just discovered the existence of the Flair gene and I honestly love it :)

Also your little comments are really funny, I was also really happy how you commented "ace" on one of them (as an ace and aro-spectrum person)
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
the comments on this are amazing, thank you
the comments on this are amazing, thank you
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
Okay but this just cements my love for Flaunt/Flair <3
Okay but this just cements my love for Flaunt/Flair <3
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
I appreciate all gene guide makers, but your commentary in particular is giving me life. :D
I appreciate all gene guide makers, but your commentary in particular is giving me life. :D
a69iToJ.png
MUYNhfy.png
2SPT1Mh.png
Gxjtg1B.png
[quote name="ValorLaw" date="2023-01-07 16:39:38" ] I appreciate all gene guide makers, but your commentary in particular is giving me life. :D [/quote] this. agreed! f. e. [quote]Chocolate (if your chocolate looks like this you should probably not consume it) [/quote] cracked me up XXDD thanks a lot for this guide, there are soooooooooo many beautiful/awesome/cool looking colors <3 Makes me want to have one of each^^
ValorLaw wrote on 2023-01-07 16:39:38:

this. agreed!

f. e.
Quote:
Chocolate (if your chocolate looks like this you should probably not consume it)
cracked me up XXDD

thanks a lot for this guide, there are soooooooooo many beautiful/awesome/cool looking colors <3 Makes me want to have one of each^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10