Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide 2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
We have our first Ribbon/Eel guide! Yay!
We have our first Ribbon/Eel guide! Yay!
@Shisa
I don't know if it's maintained anymore, but To Lazy To Scry covers Wild Claws for most of the older genes.

Thank you for putting this together and working on it. I'm going to direct others here. It's really helpful.
@Shisa
I don't know if it's maintained anymore, but To Lazy To Scry covers Wild Claws for most of the older genes.

Thank you for putting this together and working on it. I'm going to direct others here. It's really helpful.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize Thanks for giving this a look and being willing to recommend it to others. If you look closely, I've actually integrated The Gene Anthology into my list already.
@Alize Thanks for giving this a look and being willing to recommend it to others. If you look closely, I've actually integrated The Gene Anthology into my list already.
Ah. I see it now. I didn't recognize the name.
Ah. I see it now. I didn't recognize the name.
Y02PS6v.png
@Shisa I gave making a gene guide a try with ribbon/eel can you check it out and let me know if anything needs fixing?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3064523#post_3064523
@Shisa I gave making a gene guide a try with ribbon/eel can you check it out and let me know if anything needs fixing?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3064523#post_3064523
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

@Narconia Added to the list!
@Narconia Added to the list!
ok
ok
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

A couple people posted guides to the old and abandoned Comprehensive Gene Guide. I've updated this one to include their contributions.
A couple people posted guides to the old and abandoned Comprehensive Gene Guide. I've updated this one to include their contributions.
i've made this guide for skink/spiner/capsule since i didn't see one completed before and i didn't see a guide like it on your list <3
i've made this guide for skink/spiner/capsule since i didn't see one completed before and i didn't see a guide like it on your list <3
UL6ZN.gif
@deermary Thanks, it's a really cool guide! I'll add it to the list right now.
@deermary Thanks, it's a really cool guide! I'll add it to the list right now.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20