Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide 2.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Three new genes were added today. I've updated the list and I'm going to see if anyone makes guides for them.
Three new genes were added today. I've updated the list and I'm going to see if anyone makes guides for them.
Well, this is weird. Somehow, I never added Firefly to the list! It's added now.
Well, this is weird. Somehow, I never added Firefly to the list! It's added now.
New gene pair released today means new guides! So far, two have popped up for it, and I've added them to the list.
New gene pair released today means new guides! So far, two have popped up for it, and I've added them to the list.
New genes means new guides! I've added the first Ground/Fissure guide.
New genes means new guides! I've added the first Ground/Fissure guide.
i have several guides linked on my profile that im willing to share to be put on here if they could be helpful @Shisa
i have several guides linked on my profile that im willing to share to be put on here if they could be helpful @Shisa
@avisicarus Thanks for making these! I will update this guide soon with your contributions.
@avisicarus Thanks for making these! I will update this guide soon with your contributions.
@Shisa glad i could help
@Shisa glad i could help
@avisicarus I checked, and it turns out that I added them to each relevant category already. I only add completed guides, so please let me know if you ever do finish that cool-looking Stitched/Patchwork/Underbelly guide.
@avisicarus I checked, and it turns out that I added them to each relevant category already. I only add completed guides, so please let me know if you ever do finish that cool-looking Stitched/Patchwork/Underbelly guide.
@Shisa oh damn! i didnt know that. i will! im over 3/4 of the way through and hopefully will have it finished tomorrow
@Shisa oh damn! i didnt know that. i will! im over 3/4 of the way through and hopefully will have it finished tomorrow
@avisicarus Terrific! I'll be happy to add it when it's done.
@avisicarus Terrific! I'll be happy to add it when it's done.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20