Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Narconia I've added all the images now! I hope they made the guide easier and more enjoyable to browse.
@Narconia I've added all the images now! I hope they made the guide easier and more enjoyable to browse.
@Shisa Its lovely! I 100% love it, and thanks for this ^_^
@Shisa Its lovely! I 100% love it, and thanks for this ^_^
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

Added some graphics to the OP, the primary/secondary section, and the tertiary section. Can't think of a fitting graphic for the credits or general resources sections.
Added some graphics to the OP, the primary/secondary section, and the tertiary section. Can't think of a fitting graphic for the credits or general resources sections.
I've added every one of FiStaszek's guides. RIP. I think there's no harm in linking to scrying lists that are already finished and may be helpful.
I've added every one of FiStaszek's guides. RIP. I think there's no harm in linking to scrying lists that are already finished and may be helpful.
After weeks of work, I present to you the Gene Comparisons Visual Guide, which provides image comparisons of all genes on all bases. It's been added to the General Gene Resources.
After weeks of work, I present to you the Gene Comparisons Visual Guide, which provides image comparisons of all genes on all bases. It's been added to the General Gene Resources.
@Shisa WOW thats a ton of work, but it looks great!
@Shisa WOW thats a ton of work, but it looks great!

@Narconia My old template had 4 dragons per row and omitted hatchlings. I think it looks better now.

Are these helpful for seeing how the same genes cover different areas?
@Narconia My old template had 4 dragons per row and omitted hatchlings. I think it looks better now.

Are these helpful for seeing how the same genes cover different areas?
@Shisa yes it is very helpful! thank you!
@Shisa yes it is very helpful! thank you!

I added some graphics to the general gene resources and credits sections.
I added some graphics to the general gene resources and credits sections.
I've added a plain old Shell and Web guide without any tertiaries. Now all gene pairs have at least one simple guide that displays both genes as a pair with no active tertiary gene.

In addition to that, I added a small but unique new section. Official "How to Draw" Gene Guides. Some of the odder genes have had site artists share their techniques for drawing these genes. May as well toss them in.
I've added a plain old Shell and Web guide without any tertiaries. Now all gene pairs have at least one simple guide that displays both genes as a pair with no active tertiary gene.

In addition to that, I added a small but unique new section. Official "How to Draw" Gene Guides. Some of the odder genes have had site artists share their techniques for drawing these genes. May as well toss them in.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20