Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I usually prefer having it modeled on a dragon that allows you to see the wings and body clearly like pearlcatchers of both genders, imp males, ect. Though most of the time I use the pearlcatchers. as you can see their wings and body very clearly allowing you to see everything of the genes ya know?
I usually prefer having it modeled on a dragon that allows you to see the wings and body clearly like pearlcatchers of both genders, imp males, ect. Though most of the time I use the pearlcatchers. as you can see their wings and body very clearly allowing you to see everything of the genes ya know?
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

@Narconia I don't think we're fully understanding each other. I think we have different preferences for guides. I will accept complete guides showcasing genes on any base. Male, female. Adult, hatchling. Ancient, modern.
@Narconia I don't think we're fully understanding each other. I think we have different preferences for guides. I will accept complete guides showcasing genes on any base. Male, female. Adult, hatchling. Ancient, modern.
haha ya its the middle of the night for me and i havn't slept for a few days.

I went back and reread what you said, and yes if there are more than 1 guide for genes knowing what breed they used in the gene would help, but i don't think it really matters to much as most people just use them to see how they look like on a dragon.

Personally i use them to see how the colors look, and if it has any extra colors like the orchid pythod/morph has the usual purple but it does have some blue on it while other ones don't ect.
haha ya its the middle of the night for me and i havn't slept for a few days.

I went back and reread what you said, and yes if there are more than 1 guide for genes knowing what breed they used in the gene would help, but i don't think it really matters to much as most people just use them to see how they look like on a dragon.

Personally i use them to see how the colors look, and if it has any extra colors like the orchid pythod/morph has the usual purple but it does have some blue on it while other ones don't ect.

@Narconia Been tagging the guides with what breed they're for. Does it look good or help you?
@Narconia Been tagging the guides with what breed they're for. Does it look good or help you?
It looks great, and yes it helps me some.
It looks great, and yes it helps me some.

I've added little graphics to the primary/secondary gene sections.
I've added little graphics to the primary/secondary gene sections.
@Narconia If you don't mind humoring me a little more, what do you think of the little graphics for each gene? If you like them, do you prefer the ones with text built in (currently seen in the primary/secondary sections) or the ones with text included inline (currently seen in the tertiary sections)?
@Narconia If you don't mind humoring me a little more, what do you think of the little graphics for each gene? If you like them, do you prefer the ones with text built in (currently seen in the primary/secondary sections) or the ones with text included inline (currently seen in the tertiary sections)?
@Shisa i don't mind at all, I love to help others ^_^

Honestly I like how you have the graphic gene with the text built in them, especially the rainbow glow around them.

Btw how did you make the rainbow glow around them anyways?
@Shisa i don't mind at all, I love to help others ^_^

Honestly I like how you have the graphic gene with the text built in them, especially the rainbow glow around them.

Btw how did you make the rainbow glow around them anyways?

@Narconia The rainbow halo is a stock graphical effect applied to text from my image editing software. I was wondering if it was too hard to read. Sounds like it's not, then.
@Narconia The rainbow halo is a stock graphical effect applied to text from my image editing software. I was wondering if it was too hard to read. Sounds like it's not, then.
@Shisa no if anything it makes it stand out and easier to read. Honestly i love it, and it makes me tempted to ask if you can make the image templates for lore, or images ect. Or if you ever thought about making a accent for dragons that give them a rainbow glow around their edges, ect. It truly is a gorgeous effect im 100% in love with it.
@Shisa no if anything it makes it stand out and easier to read. Honestly i love it, and it makes me tempted to ask if you can make the image templates for lore, or images ect. Or if you ever thought about making a accent for dragons that give them a rainbow glow around their edges, ect. It truly is a gorgeous effect im 100% in love with it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20