Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sorneith Job Catalog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
WARNING: Image Heavy Thread

Credit for this idea goes to @cherriblossoms. Since they haven’t been active in a couple of years, I thought I would create an updated and reorganized version of their Items by Profession guide, which I’ve found very useful for roleplaying purposes and is relatively popular.

In addition to items to display in the bio of your dragon, I’m also including suggestions for apparel and familiars. I will not be including skins or genes among the possibilities. Also, while I’m definitely using Cherri’s original thread as a reference, I am re-imagining these occupations myself, so it is not a direct copy of their work.

If you’d like to be pinged with updates, please reply to this thread. You can also reply to suggest new occupations. I will add a new occupation if I feel it is sufficiently different from the ones already listed.

This guide is purely informational, however, I have just opened a shop where I sell collections of items, if you're looking to jumpstart a new collection.

Quick Links

B - Bard, Beastmaster, Blacksmith, Builder

C - Cartographer, Chef

D - Dancer, Doctor

E

F - Fisherman, Fortuneteller

G - Gardener, Gatherer, Guard

H - Herbalist, Hunter

J - Jeweler

K

L - Librarian

M - Mage, Mechanic, Miner

N - Nanny, Necromancer

O

P - Paleontologist, Pirate, Poet, Potter, Priest, Prisoner

Q

S - Scavenger, Scholar, Scout, Stylist

T - Tailor, Toymaker, Trader, Treasurer

U - Undertaker

V - Vulcanologist

W - Warrior

X - Xenobiologist

Y

Z
WARNING: Image Heavy Thread

Credit for this idea goes to @cherriblossoms. Since they haven’t been active in a couple of years, I thought I would create an updated and reorganized version of their Items by Profession guide, which I’ve found very useful for roleplaying purposes and is relatively popular.

In addition to items to display in the bio of your dragon, I’m also including suggestions for apparel and familiars. I will not be including skins or genes among the possibilities. Also, while I’m definitely using Cherri’s original thread as a reference, I am re-imagining these occupations myself, so it is not a direct copy of their work.

If you’d like to be pinged with updates, please reply to this thread. You can also reply to suggest new occupations. I will add a new occupation if I feel it is sufficiently different from the ones already listed.

This guide is purely informational, however, I have just opened a shop where I sell collections of items, if you're looking to jumpstart a new collection.

Quick Links

B - Bard, Beastmaster, Blacksmith, Builder

C - Cartographer, Chef

D - Dancer, Doctor

E

F - Fisherman, Fortuneteller

G - Gardener, Gatherer, Guard

H - Herbalist, Hunter

J - Jeweler

K

L - Librarian

M - Mage, Mechanic, Miner

N - Nanny, Necromancer

O

P - Paleontologist, Pirate, Poet, Potter, Priest, Prisoner

Q

S - Scavenger, Scholar, Scout, Stylist

T - Tailor, Toymaker, Trader, Treasurer

U - Undertaker

V - Vulcanologist

W - Warrior

X - Xenobiologist

Y

Z
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[b]Pinglist[/b] [code]@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101 @BlueBerrySuu @Gramarye @clementine2017 @Crytzall @Tynethyne @LynxSideris @withoutwords @necroticLuminary @Binkobonko @BeasRabbit @4nd1000p @Radvom @Ehlonna[/code] I have pinged everyone on the pinglist from Cherri's thread, and those who asked in the thread to be pinged after the list stopped being updated. If you’d like to be removed from the list, please reply to this thread and tell me.
Pinglist

I have pinged everyone on the pinglist from Cherri's thread, and those who asked in the thread to be pinged after the list stopped being updated. If you’d like to be removed from the list, please reply to this thread and tell me.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[size=6][b]A[/b][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Alchemist[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Bogsneak, Pearlcatcher, Imperial, Spiral [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Alien Tendril] [item=Ancient Fungus Spores] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] [item=Bonepriest Venom] [item=Cerdae Sparkle] [item=Clown Charger Fin] [item=Dried Lilium Petals] [item=Diaphanous Wing] [item=Dwarf Truffle Spores] [item=Jar of Side Scales] [item=Jar of Slime] [item=Flamerest Embers] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] [item=Sticky Pollen] [item=Reefsnail Egg] [item=Dragon Coral] [item=Turkeywing Seashell] [item=Bottled Embers] [item=Jar of Vapors] [item=Mimic Powder] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing] [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws] [item=Spade Tail] [item=Wiggly Roe] [item=Coal] ---- [item=Black Slime] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Blue Slime] [item=Green Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Grey Slime] [item=Copper Muck] [item=Silver Muck] [item=Gold Muck] [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Purple Sludge] [item=Red Goo] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Red Sludge] [item=Glass Beaker] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [item=Imbued Sulfur] [item=Infused Fragment] [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Yellow Ooze] [item=Yellow Sludge] [item=White Slime] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [item=Alchemist’s Fez] [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Red Lab Coat] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [item=Conjurer’s Herb Pouch] [item=Enchanter’s Herb Pouch] [item=Magician’s Herb Pouch] [item=Sorcerer’s Herb Pouch] [item=Witch’s Herb Pouch] [item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Silver Cuffs of Science] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Cheerful Residue] [item=Leftover Residue] [item=Sentient Alloy] [item=Shiny Residue] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [item=Curious Kettle] [item=Serthis Potionmaster] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew] [item=Vista: Bogsneak Dragons] [item=Vista: Fungi] [item=Vista: Herb Rack] [item=Scene: Foxfire Grove] [item=Envenom] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Archaeologist[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Guardian, Snapper, Tundra [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Canopic Jar] [item=Grave Dust] [item=Memorial Urn] [item=Grave Dust] [item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] [item=Dusty Canvas Scrap] [item=Broken Pottery Piece] [item=Shattered Ceramic Shard] [item=Intact Stone Relief] [item=Intact Clay Relief] [item=Tattered Parchment] [item=Bone Fragments] [item=Stone Knife] [item=Dirt-Covered Tile] [item=Mysterious Relief] [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] [item=Aviar Cave Painting] [item=Aviar Fragment] [item=Aquatic Relic] [item=Parched Clay Jar] [item=Ornate Porcelain Jar] [item=Crumbling Relief] [item=Stone Arrowhead] [item=Broken Clay Pot] [item=Ancient Knife] [item=Moss-Covered Rubble] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] [item=Ancient Broadsword] [item=Cairnstone Carry] [item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant] [item=River Royalist Cuffs] [item=River Royalist Headdress] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=River Royalist Waist Cinch] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Gem Trader] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Animated Statue] [item=Living Sculpture] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Torrent Tricktail] [item=Colubrid Column] [item=Serthis Support] [item=Tunnel Hydra] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Granite Guardian] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Fossilize] [item=Field Manual] [item=Vista: Animated Statue] [item=Vista: Boneyard] [item=Scene: Rocky Refuge] [item=Scene: Starksand Dunes] [item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Archer[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Azure Yuccarope] [item=Brilliant Feather Cluster] [item=Display Plumes] [item=Display Frills] [item=Dried Cedar Branch] [item=Fallout Streak Pinion] [item=Fir Branch] [item=Greatowl Feather] [item=Obsidian] [item=Onyx] [item=Pine Branch] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] [item=Shining Feather Cluster] [item=Silken Feathers] [item=Spectral Scales] [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] [item=Leather Centaur Quiver] [item=Fine Filament] [item=Onyx] [item=Spectral Scales] [item=Forest Field Guide] [item=Stone Arrowhead] [item=Demise of the Big Game Hunter] [item=Greystone Deer] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Map Kit] [item=Moonlight Claw] [item=Beagle] [item=Archer’s Cape] [item=Archer’s Gloves] [item=Archer’s Hat] [item=Archer’s Tail Twist] [item=Archer’s Treads] [item=Archer’s Wing Cover] [item=Archer’s Quiver] [item=Bowman’s Quiver] [item=Deadeye’s Quiver] [item=Hunter’s Quiver] [item=Marksman’s Quiver] [item=Pathfinder’s Quiver] [item=Ranger’s Quiver] [item=Scout’s Quiver] [item=Toxophilite’s Quiver] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Dappled Dunhoof] [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] [item=Golden Roc] [item=Roc] [item=Roughshod Sniper] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Archer’s Way] [item=Scene: Autumn Clearing] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Artist[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Imperial, Spiral, Wildclaw [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Analogous Pigment Blend] [item=Bark Paper] [item=Birch Bark Sheet] [item=Clipper Chitin] [item=Crushed Petals] [item=Faded Canvas Scrap] [item=Tattered Canvas Scrap] [item=Primary Pigment Blend] [item=Engaging Still Life] [item=Dried Lilium Petals][item=Unfinished Painting] [item=Spoiled Landscape] [item=Pachyderm Painting] [item=Demise of the Big Game Hunter] [item=Curious Paintbrush] [item=Bilworper Pinion] [item=Painted Turtle Shell] [item=Azurite] [item=Crushed Petals] [item=Muckbottom Shell] [item=Wrinkled Azurescales] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Polychromatic Bodice] [item=Polychromatic Bustle] [item=Polychromatic Garniture] [item=Polychromatic Gloves] [item=Polychromatic Knickers] [item=Polychromatic Locket] [item=Polychromatic Ovalcrown] [item=Polychromatic Spats] [item=Polychromatic Tailtaille] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Unicorn Guise] [item=Swallow’s Wing Fans] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Rainbowfeather Thief] [item=Crowncrest Melprin] [item=Folded Friend] [item=Origami Steward] [item=Furious Faun] [item=Spritely Portrait] [b]Other Items] [item=Cleansing Tonic] [item=Concentration] [item=Vista: Banshee Brooch] [item=Scene: Pillow Palace] [item=Scene: Remembrance] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Assassin[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Bogsneak, Fae, Nocturne [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Bonepriest Venom] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn] [item=Powerful Serthis Poison] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [item=Azure Yuccarope] [item=Mirage Puffer Spines] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Sickle Claws] [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws] [item=Vengeful Claws] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] [item=Airborne Warrior Belt] [item=Glass Knife] [item=Metal Claws] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Marva’s Invisibility Cloak] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Mistlurker’s Garb] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Shadowstrike] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Lithetail Assassin] [item=Mesacliff Assassin] [item=Venomblade Assassin] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Death Seeker] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Black Widow] [item=Vista: Black Rose] [item=Vista: Pirate's Life] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Astronomer[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Fae, Spiral, Snapper [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Stardust Sap Lamp] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Weathered Grimoire] [item=Empty Inkwell] [item=Scroll Case] [item=Intricate Weaving] [item=Muff] [item=Soft Muff] [item=Hourglass] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Nightshade Cloak] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Time-turner’s Sandglass] [item=Twinkling Stardrapes] [item=Starfall Crystal Cloak] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=Heatherbed Lily] [b] Familiars[/b] [item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [item=Stary Ampelope] [item=Starspawn Flyer] [item=Stardust Scholar] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Mischievous Magnifier] [item=Tricky Telescope] [item=Wispwillow Peryton] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Eye See You] [item=Vista: Night Sky] [item=Vista: Hourglass] [item=Twilight Firefly]
A

Alchemist

Ideal Breeds

Bogsneak, Pearlcatcher, Imperial, Spiral

Bio Items

Alien Tendril Ancient Fungus Spores Bluefin Charger Fin Bonepriest Venom Cerdae Sparkle Clown Charger Fin Dried Lilium Petals Diaphanous Wing Dwarf Truffle Spores Jar of Side Scales Jar of Slime Flamerest Embers Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Vial of Mysterious Toxin Sticky Pollen Reefsnail Egg Dragon Coral Turkeywing Seashell Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Mimic Powder Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Southmarsh Podid Claws Spade Tail Wiggly Roe Coal
----
Black Slime Blue Goo Blue Ooze Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Grey Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck Coarse Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge Red Goo Red Ooze Red Sludge Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker Imbued Sulfur Infused Fragment Sizzling Phosphorus Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge White Slime

Apparel

Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Lab Coat Black Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves Copper Amulet of Transmutation Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Copper Earrings of Transmutation Gold Amulet of Alchemy Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Gold Earrings of Alchemy Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science

Familiars

Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Curious Kettle Serthis Potionmaster

Other Items

Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Bogsneak Dragons Vista: Fungi Vista: Herb Rack Scene: Foxfire Grove Envenom

Archaeologist

Ideal Breeds

Guardian, Snapper, Tundra

Bio Items

Canopic Jar Grave Dust Memorial Urn Grave Dust Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Basilisk Field Notes Dusty Canvas Scrap Broken Pottery Piece Shattered Ceramic Shard Intact Stone Relief Intact Clay Relief Tattered Parchment Bone Fragments Stone Knife Dirt-Covered Tile Mysterious Relief Decorative Rasa Shard Aviar Cave Painting Aviar Fragment Aquatic Relic Parched Clay Jar Ornate Porcelain Jar Crumbling Relief Stone Arrowhead Broken Clay Pot Ancient Knife Moss-Covered Rubble

Apparel

Amber Delver's Lamp Cyan Delver's Lamp Ancient Broadsword Cairnstone Carry Cursed Talonclasp Pendant River Royalist Cuffs River Royalist Headdress River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Waist Cinch Gem Thief Gem Trader

Familiars

Animated Statue Living Sculpture Stone Borer Torrent Tricktail Colubrid Column Serthis Support Tunnel Hydra Crumbling Goblin Earth Sprite Granite Guardian

Other Items

Fossilize Field Manual Vista: Animated Statue Vista: Boneyard Scene: Rocky Refuge Scene: Starksand Dunes Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony

Archer

Ideal Breeds

Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer

Bio Items

Azure Yuccarope Brilliant Feather Cluster Display Plumes Display Frills Dried Cedar Branch Fallout Streak Pinion Fir Branch Greatowl Feather Obsidian Onyx Pine Branch Scarlet Yuccaweave Shining Feather Cluster Silken Feathers Spectral Scales Decorative Centaur Quiver Leather Centaur Quiver Fine Filament Onyx Spectral Scales Forest Field Guide Stone Arrowhead Demise of the Big Game Hunter Greystone Deer

Apparel

Map Kit Moonlight Claw Beagle

Familiars

Dappled Dunhoof Dunhoof Ambassador Golden Roc Roc Roughshod Sniper

Other Items

Scene: Autumn Clearing

Artist

Ideal Breeds

Imperial, Spiral, Wildclaw

Bio Items

Analogous Pigment Blend Bark Paper Birch Bark Sheet Clipper Chitin Crushed Petals Faded Canvas Scrap Tattered Canvas Scrap Primary Pigment Blend Engaging Still Life Dried Lilium Petals Unfinished Painting Spoiled Landscape Pachyderm Painting Demise of the Big Game Hunter Curious Paintbrush Bilworper Pinion Painted Turtle Shell Azurite Crushed Petals Muckbottom Shell Wrinkled Azurescales

Apparel

Polychromatic Bodice Polychromatic Bustle Polychromatic Garniture Polychromatic Gloves Polychromatic Knickers Polychromatic Locket Polychromatic Ovalcrown Polychromatic Spats Polychromatic Tailtaille Scroll Case Sling Unicorn Guise

Familiars

Painted Marionette Rainbowfeather Thief Crowncrest Melprin Folded Friend Origami Steward Furious Faun Spritely Portrait

Other Items]

Cleansing Tonic Concentration Vista: Banshee Brooch Scene: Pillow Palace Scene: Remembrance

Assassin

Ideal Breeds

Bogsneak, Fae, Nocturne

Bio Items
Bonepriest Venom Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn Powerful Serthis Poison Kamaitachi Blades Azure Yuccarope Mirage Puffer Spines Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Pink Chalcedony Sickle Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Vengeful Claws Vial of Mysterious Toxin Airborne Warrior Belt Glass Knife Metal Claws

Apparel

Bramble Mantle Reaper Guise Shadowstrike Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud

Familiars

Lithetail Assassin Mesacliff Assassin Venomblade Assassin Black Iron Creeper Death Seeker

Other Items

Vista: Black Widow Vista: Black Rose Vista: Pirate's Life

Astronomer

Ideal Breeds

Fae, Spiral, Snapper

Bio Items

Stardust Sap Lamp Intact Parchment Weathered Grimoire Empty Inkwell Scroll Case Intricate Weaving Muff Soft Muff Hourglass

Apparel

Cloak of the Cosmos Nightshade Cloak Scroll Case Sling Twinkling Stardrapes Starlight Cloak Starlight Guise Heatherbed Lily

Familiars

Juvenile Starsweeper Starspawn Flyer Stardust Scholar Irradiated Astronomer Mischievous Magnifier Tricky Telescope Wispwillow Peryton

Other Items

Vista: Eye See You Vista: Night Sky Vista: Hourglass
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
[size=6][b]B[/b][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Bard[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Banescale, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Aged Tome] [item=Bark Paper] [item=Birch Bark Sheet] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Carved Harpy Mask] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Intact Clay Relief] [item=Intact Stone Relief] [item=Splintered Reeds] [item=Basilisk Feather Fan] [item=Book of Urban Legends] [item=Cheerful Chime] [item=Decorative Feather Fan] [item=Empty Inkwell] [item=Flute] [item=Forgotten Poet’s Tools] [item=Long Form Poetry] [item=Lost Lute] [item=Night Flame] [item=Scary Storybook] [item=Scroll Case] [item=Showy Bells] [item=Storyteller’s Strings] [item=Tales of Terror] [item=Tallow Candle] [item=Toridae Mythology] [item=Used Cartography Ink] [item=Wooden Flute] [item=Leon Mask] [item=Clay Bullephant Mask] [item=Glazed Mammophant Mask] [item=Leporidae Guise] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Brass Cornet] [item=Canorous Cap] [item=Canorous Spats] [item=Canorous Vest] [item=Musical Cap] [item=Musical Spats] [item=Musical Vest] [item=Entertainer’s Tailcoat] [item=Finely Crafted Lute] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Simple Harp] [item=Wooden Pipeflute] [item=Poet’s Tam] [item=Darksong Face Mask] [item=Sunsong Face Mask] [item=Blue Warrior Face Mask] [item=Forestsong Face Mask] [item=Eastsong Face Mask] [item=Red Warrior Face Mask] [item=Darksong Haori] [item=Sunsong Haori] [item=Darksong Haori] [item=Blue Warrior Haori] [item=Earthsong Haori] [item=Eastsong Haori] [item=Forestsong Haori] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Plainstrider Bard] [item=Maren Sorceress] [item=Wintermane Minstrel] [item=Grove Piper] [item=Warbling Watcher] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Dreary Dirge] [item=Vista: Feral Visage] [item=Grimore] [item=Pillow Palace] [item=Lightweaver’s Domain] [item=Rocky Refuge] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Beastmaster[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Guardian, Nocturne, Skydancer [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Discarded Next Material] [item=Empty Zalis Nest] [item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] [item=Fragile Antler] [item=Hardy Antler] [item=Ivory Tusk] [item=Old Empty Nest] [item=Slimy Test] [item=Snipper Claw] [item=Toridae Chew Toy] [item=Turtle Shell] [item=Umberhorn Qiriq Horn] [item=Warbeast Tusk] [item=Webbed Paw] [item=Zalis Weaving] [item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] [item=Cheerful Bird Toy] [item=Hainu Collar] [item=Large Stone Collar] [item=Phytocat Toy] [item=Stone Collar] [item=Baku Tusk] [b]Apparel[/b] Any color of Birdskull apparel [item=Butterfly’s Kiss] [item=Beagle] [item=Black Cat] [item=Calico Cat] [item=Corgi] [item=French Bulldog] [item=Mainecoon] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Orange Tabby] [item=Obsidian Unicorn Horn] [item=Pomeranian] [item=Scarlet Unicorn Horn] [item=Seaweed Unicorn Horn] [item=Sunrise Unicorn Horn] [item=Yorkshire Terrier] [item=Igneous Iguana] [item=Horned Frog Companion] [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [item=Marsh Frog Companion] [item=Poison Dart Frog Companion] [item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion] [item=Primal Headdress] [item=Barbarian’s Headdress] [item=Brutal Headdress] [item=Furious Headdress] [item=Ruthless Headdress] [item=Untamed Headdress] [item=Wild Headdress] [item=Barbarian’s Claws] [item=Brutal Claws] [item=Ferocious Claws] [item=Furious Claws] [item=Primal Claws] [item=Ruthless Claws] [item=Untamed Claws] [item=Wild Claws] [item=Black Wolf Cape] [item=Brown Wolf Cape] [item=Grey Wolf Cape] [item=Gold Wolf Cape] [item=Winter Wolf Cape] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] [item=Bone Antlers] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Tawny Antlers] [b]Familiars[/b] Any animal familiar [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Butterflies] [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Vista: Snowy Owl] [item=Vista: Stagcrest] [item=Vista: Swan Lake] [item=Vista: Training Fields] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Blacksmith[/b][/size][/center] [b]Ideal Breeds[/b] Coatl, Ridgeback, Imperial, Banescale [b]Bio Items[/b] [item=Black Iron Segment] [item=Coal] [item=Copper Muck] [item=Cobalt Ore] [item=Coppercoil Segment] [item=Corroded Iron Nugget] [item=Copperplate Shell] [item=Firebrand Tungsten] [item=Firestarter] [item=Flamerest Embers] [item=Iron Nugget] [item=Lead Ore] [item=Molted Scales] [item=Obsidian] [item=Onyx] [item=Rich Copper Ore] [item=Rich Nickel Ore] [item=Rich Iron Ore] [item=Shed Fuschia Scale] [item=Singed Webbing] [item=Spectral Scales] [item=Tin Ore] [item=Charged Rhinohide] [item=Daydreamer’s Spines] [item=Rhodochrosite] [item=Battered Shields] [item=Battered Gauntlet] [item=Behemoth Lance] [item=Brawler Gauntlet] [item=Ceremonial Sythe] [item=Clockwork Shield] [item=Condor’s Breastplate] [item=Duelist Hilt] [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] [item=Glass Knife] [item=Hardshell Helmet] [item=Overly-Engineered Buckler] [item=Raptorik Talonblades] [item=Runed Helm] [item=Shining Gladiator’s Helmet] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item=Shark Tooth Spear] [item=Rusty Pickaxe] [item=Sharpened Serthis Lance] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] [item=Steel Longneck Helmet] [item=Venomblade Hilt] [item=Infinity Glove] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] [item=Armored Scales] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Black Iron Plates] [item=Eroded Crystalhide] [item=Flameforger Crucible] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Magmatic Pauldrons] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Welder’s Mask] [item=Will o’ the Ember] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Emberglow Gem Guardian] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Mock Firebird] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Spirit of Fire] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Cinder Mith] [item=Iron Golem] [item=Longneck Scrapper] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Steam Gyre] [item=Crazed Powermith] [item=Armored Duskflapper] [item=Almandine Sturgeon] [item=Hydraulic Armored Protector] [item=Firebug] [item=Triple-Sight Firebug] [item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Curious Mith] [b]Other Items[/b] [item=Vista: Armory] [item=Vista: Flameforger’s Festival] [item=Scene: Flamecaller’s Domain] [item=Scene: Webfiend Cave] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][b]Builder[/b][/size][/center]
B
Bard

Ideal Breeds

Banescale, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer

Bio Items

Aged Tome Bark Paper Birch Bark Sheet Battered Book of Fables Carved Harpy Mask Intact Parchment Intact Clay Relief Intact Stone Relief Splintered Reeds Basilisk Feather Fan Book of Urban Legends Cheerful Chime Decorative Feather Fan Empty Inkwell Flute Long Form Poetry Lost Lute Night Flame Scary Storybook Scroll Case Showy Bells Tales of Terror Tallow Candle Toridae Mythology Used Cartography Ink Wooden Flute Leon Mask Clay Bullephant Mask Glazed Mammophant Mask Leporidae Guise

Apparel

Brass Cornet Canorous Cap Canorous Spats Canorous Vest Musical Cap Musical Spats Musical Vest Finely Crafted Lute Scroll Case Sling Simple Harp Wooden Pipeflute Darksong Face Mask Sunsong Face Mask Blue Warrior Face Mask Forestsong Face Mask Eastsong Face Mask Red Warrior Face Mask Darksong Haori Sunsong Haori Darksong Haori Blue Warrior Haori Earthsong Haori Eastsong Haori Forestsong Haori

Familiars

Plainstrider Bard Maren Sorceress Wintermane Minstrel Grove Piper Warbling Watcher

Other Items

Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Feral Visage

Beastmaster

Ideal Breeds

Guardian, Nocturne, Skydancer

Bio Items

Empty Zalis Nest Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fragile Antler Hardy Antler Ivory Tusk Snipper Claw Toridae Chew Toy Turtle Shell Umberhorn Qiriq Horn Warbeast Tusk Webbed Paw Zalis Weaving Brightly Painted Bird Toy Cheerful Bird Toy Hainu Collar Large Stone Collar Phytocat Toy Stone Collar Baku Tusk

Apparel

Any color of Birdskull apparel

Beagle Black Cat Calico Cat Corgi French Bulldog Mainecoon Naturalist Adornments Orange Tabby Obsidian Unicorn Horn Pomeranian Scarlet Unicorn Horn Seaweed Unicorn Horn Sunrise Unicorn Horn Yorkshire Terrier Igneous Iguana Horned Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Primal Headdress Brutal Headdress Furious Headdress Ruthless Headdress Untamed Headdress Wild Headdress Brutal Claws Ferocious Claws Furious Claws Primal Claws Ruthless Claws Untamed Claws Wild Claws Black Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Tawny Antlers

Familiars

Any animal familiar

Other Items

Vista: Butterflies Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Snowy Owl Vista: Stagcrest Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Training Fields

Blacksmith

Ideal Breeds

Coatl, Ridgeback, Imperial, Banescale

Bio Items

Black Iron Segment Coal Copper Muck Cobalt Ore Coppercoil Segment Corroded Iron Nugget Copperplate Shell Firebrand Tungsten Firestarter Flamerest Embers Iron Nugget Lead Ore Molted Scales Obsidian Onyx Rich Copper Ore Rich Nickel Ore Rich Iron Ore Singed Webbing Spectral Scales Tin Ore Charged Rhinohide Rhodochrosite Battered Shields Battered Gauntlet Behemoth Lance Brawler Gauntlet Clockwork Shield Duelist Hilt Ebon-Edged Spear Glass Knife Hardshell Helmet Overly-Engineered Buckler Raptorik Talonblades Runed Helm Sharpened Scythe Shark Tooth Spear Rusty Pickaxe Sharpened Serthis Lance Sharpened Serthis Spear Steel Longneck Helmet Venomblade Hilt Infinity Glove Pristine Harpy Leathers Armored Scales

Apparel

Black Iron Plates Eroded Crystalhide Flameforger Crucible Highland Scavenger Magmatic Pauldrons

Familiars

Blazing Goblin Emberglow Gem Guardian Fire Sprite Mock Firebird Molten Wartoad Spirit of Fire Molten Marauder Cinder Mith Iron Golem Longneck Scrapper Scrapmetal Tracker Black Iron Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Steam Gyre Crazed Powermith Armored Duskflapper Almandine Sturgeon Hydraulic Armored Protector Firebug Triple-Sight Firebug Smoke Gyre Curious Mith

Other Items

Vista: Armory Scene: Webfiend Cave

Builder
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
C
Cartographer

Chef

C
Cartographer

Chef

-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
D
D
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
E
E
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
F
F
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
G
G
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
H
H
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7