Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sorneith Job Catalog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
oh god its alive!! thank you so much for doing this my guy, and keep me updated
oh god its alive!! thank you so much for doing this my guy, and keep me updated
ttGfSL1.png
@banii

Yeah! I used the original all the time and I thought it would be nice to update it.
I'll definitely keep you on the list. Check in over the next few days because I'm going to be filling in a lot of those professions
@banii

Yeah! I used the original all the time and I thought it would be nice to update it.
I'll definitely keep you on the list. Check in over the next few days because I'm going to be filling in a lot of those professions
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Good to see that this is alive and I'm looking forward to seeing the updates [emoji=fae happy size=2] Also, may I humbly suggest adding the Astronomer, Fortuneteller, and Medium jobs?
Good to see that this is alive and I'm looking forward to seeing the updates

Also, may I humbly suggest adding the Astronomer, Fortuneteller, and Medium jobs?
XdKddgH.png
This is lovely! I would love to be pinged when new jobs are added!
This is lovely! I would love to be pinged when new jobs are added!
Name: Crow
Pronouns: He/Him
2+ FR Time

Open for USD Commissions!
This is really wonderful!
This is really wonderful!
Y6l4Toy.png
Pinglist me please for all additions!
Pinglist me please for all additions!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101

Updates:

- Added suggested breeds for each job based on lore.

- Astronomer finished

- Small misc. item and familiar updates to other letter-A professions
@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101

Updates:

- Added suggested breeds for each job based on lore.

- Astronomer finished

- Small misc. item and familiar updates to other letter-A professions
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
awesome update, tysm!
awesome update, tysm!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Amazing job! Thank you for keeping me updated!
Amazing job! Thank you for keeping me updated!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
I'd love to be pinged for updates! Good luck on your quest to fill this thread up~
I'd love to be pinged for updates! Good luck on your quest to fill this thread up~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7