Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sorneith Job Catalog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Scalymaiden I'm glad you like them! And yeah, once I sent the message I kinda realized that hoarders can hoard anything.. I was thinking more like messy looking items, like y'know the sloppy set in animal crossing, kind of like that. [img]https://i.redd.it/27iuaghgqym31.jpg[/img] I would have to think of some item examples on flight rising for that though.
@Scalymaiden I'm glad you like them! And yeah, once I sent the message I kinda realized that hoarders can hoard anything.. I was thinking more like messy looking items, like y'know the sloppy set in animal crossing, kind of like that.
27iuaghgqym31.jpg
I would have to think of some item examples on flight rising for that though.

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky

I think that it could be a good role for things that the item descriptions say are useless. Or things like empty inkwells, bone fragments, tattered parchment, etc.
@skarpetky

I think that it could be a good role for things that the item descriptions say are useless. Or things like empty inkwells, bone fragments, tattered parchment, etc.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
Update - 10/1/2020

Added Blacksmith

Minor additions of familiars and vistas to other professions, mostly in the A-category.

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101 @BlueBerrySuu @Gramarye @clementine2017 @Crytzall @Tynethyne @LynxSideris
Update - 10/1/2020

Added Blacksmith

Minor additions of familiars and vistas to other professions, mostly in the A-category.

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101 @BlueBerrySuu @Gramarye @clementine2017 @Crytzall @Tynethyne @LynxSideris
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
@SaltWizard
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!

And some suggestions, if no one else has mentioned any of them yet?

Lorekeeper, Ambassador, Engineer, Mercenary, Trader/Tradesman, Seer/Scryer/Foreteller (however you'd like to put it), Navigator, Jailer, and Meteorologist!
@SaltWizard
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!

And some suggestions, if no one else has mentioned any of them yet?

Lorekeeper, Ambassador, Engineer, Mercenary, Trader/Tradesman, Seer/Scryer/Foreteller (however you'd like to put it), Navigator, Jailer, and Meteorologist!
unknown.png
*Shade|they/he|27|FR+3*
@necroticLuminary

You're on the list!

Thanks for the suggestions :)
I went ahead and added Librarian (lorekeeper), Trader, and Fortuneteller to the list for now~

The rest I feel like either overlap too much with ones I've already got, or I just need to brainstorm items for them for awhile
@necroticLuminary

You're on the list!

Thanks for the suggestions :)
I went ahead and added Librarian (lorekeeper), Trader, and Fortuneteller to the list for now~

The rest I feel like either overlap too much with ones I've already got, or I just need to brainstorm items for them for awhile
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
I would love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
I would love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
21gK2sL.png
@SaltWizard I'd also love to be on the ping list <3
@SaltWizard I'd also love to be on the ping list <3
FR_Bookend21.pngFR_Signature01.pngFR_Signature00.pngFR_Signature5.pngFR_Signature02.pngFR_Signature03.pngFR_Signature04.png
@SaltWizard Could I be added onto the pinglist? I came with a question if you could give me some suggestions for this, because since it's not done, I can't seem to find something nice for her. Thank you![url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65224697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652247/65224697_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: Found a good job for her in a different post
@SaltWizard Could I be added onto the pinglist? I came with a question if you could give me some suggestions for this, because since it's not done, I can't seem to find something nice for her. Thank you!65224697_350.png

Edit: Found a good job for her in a different post
happy birthday to me...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7