Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sorneith Job Catalog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for updates, please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for updates, please!
giphy.gif
This is so useful! Can I be added to the Pinglist?
This is so useful! Can I be added to the Pinglist?
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101 @BlueBerrySuu @Gramarye @clementine2017
---

Archer profession updated to be much better. Added Bard profession.
@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy, @Aethersworn, @take2thesky @Everburn @Sailboat @kerrschtein @Spacebrigade @fredddio @Andasax @NightmareFire @CaptainNorbert @Shiraki @skarpetky @Kazearaka @@DeltaSnek @MimicryCrystal @Wardove @Vespheree @banii @Ricaien @ItachiUmbreon @Ricaien @RubyCrow14 @littletoes101 @BlueBerrySuu @Gramarye @clementine2017
---

Archer profession updated to be much better. Added Bard profession.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
----

Added Beastmaster and significantly updated Alchemist. Minor additions to Artist.
----

Added Beastmaster and significantly updated Alchemist. Minor additions to Artist.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Scalymaiden
Some job suggestions for you, for the more unusual letters lol.
H- Hoarder
V- Vulcanologist (one who studies volcanoes. Thinking of fire flight items)
X- Xenobiologist (one who studies aliens. arcane items/portal venue items would be great for this)
Z- Zoologist. This may be too close to beastmaster though, not sure.
@Scalymaiden
Some job suggestions for you, for the more unusual letters lol.
H- Hoarder
V- Vulcanologist (one who studies volcanoes. Thinking of fire flight items)
X- Xenobiologist (one who studies aliens. arcane items/portal venue items would be great for this)
Z- Zoologist. This may be too close to beastmaster though, not sure.

bannerart_2021.png
Pinglist for updates please!
Pinglist for updates please!
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
i am absolutely loving this so far! god please dont be abandoned @ thread
i am absolutely loving this so far! god please dont be abandoned @ thread
ttGfSL1.png
Pinglist for updates as well please :)
Pinglist for updates as well please :)

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@skarpetky

Thanks! I'll definitely add Vulcanologist and Xenobiologist! I'll think about Hoarder and Zoologist. Like you said, Zoologist might be too overlapping with Beastmaster, I'm not sure. And for Hoarder, well... I'll have to take a look at the game items and see if there are good ones. It might be a good "everything else" kind of category.

@banii

I'm glad! It's not abandoned for the time being. I'm not planning on abandoning it anytime soon, either. Hopefully I can stick to that.

@Crytzall @Tynethyne added to the pinglist :)
@skarpetky

Thanks! I'll definitely add Vulcanologist and Xenobiologist! I'll think about Hoarder and Zoologist. Like you said, Zoologist might be too overlapping with Beastmaster, I'm not sure. And for Hoarder, well... I'll have to take a look at the game items and see if there are good ones. It might be a good "everything else" kind of category.

@banii

I'm glad! It's not abandoned for the time being. I'm not planning on abandoning it anytime soon, either. Hopefully I can stick to that.

@Crytzall @Tynethyne added to the pinglist :)
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Small update: I've noticed that some items are not showing up for some reason, even though they are spelled correctly and were showing up yesterday, so I might add a plain text version somewhere...
Small update: I've noticed that some items are not showing up for some reason, even though they are spelled correctly and were showing up yesterday, so I might add a plain text version somewhere...
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7