Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the new Forgotten Cave expansion.

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika @ItheProphet
The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the new Forgotten Cave expansion.

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika @ItheProphet
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Hello everyone,

I had to update the Bestiary sheet when I discovered (and corrected) an error in the formula that calculates the completion percentage in the Forgotton Cave list. Sorry about the bother!

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika
Hello everyone,

I had to update the Bestiary sheet when I discovered (and corrected) an error in the formula that calculates the completion percentage in the Forgotton Cave list. Sorry about the bother!

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the new Riot of Rot familiars.

The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the new Riot of Rot familiars.

Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
bump
bump
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Hello everyone,

I have completed the Bestiary updates for the new Fiona's familiars. I will get the Swipp update done sometime this weekend. The first post will let you know what my plan is for needed updates - so you can check there if you are ever wondering.

I am hoping for some feedback from the community about the Swipp update. Would you rather that I grey out the items being discontinued to be deleted on the next update, or delete them from the sheet entirely? Or perhaps there is another suggestion?

Thanks for your continued support and interest.

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika
Hello everyone,

I have completed the Bestiary updates for the new Fiona's familiars. I will get the Swipp update done sometime this weekend. The first post will let you know what my plan is for needed updates - so you can check there if you are ever wondering.

I am hoping for some feedback from the community about the Swipp update. Would you rather that I grey out the items being discontinued to be deleted on the next update, or delete them from the sheet entirely? Or perhaps there is another suggestion?

Thanks for your continued support and interest.

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Thank you for always working to keep this up to date! [emoji=heart size=1] I personally think the items no longer needed for Swipp could be deleted entirely. But maybe keep a personal copy somewhere in case something un-retires in the future so you can put them back in more quickly.
@Reddhed

Thank you for always working to keep this up to date!

I personally think the items no longer needed for Swipp could be deleted entirely. But maybe keep a personal copy somewhere in case something un-retires in the future so you can put them back in more quickly.
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
@Reddhed Thankyou for your hard work! One question, is the lop eared faun supposed to have that symbol in the middle of it?
@Reddhed Thankyou for your hard work! One question, is the lop eared faun supposed to have that symbol in the middle of it?
chlZfGD.png
@Reddhed

Thank you for doing this!
I think it would be okay if the retired skins are deleted from the sheets, it doesn't feel like they'll ever come back
@Reddhed

Thank you for doing this!
I think it would be okay if the retired skins are deleted from the sheets, it doesn't feel like they'll ever come back
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
I know this would be a huge amount of work! As the hoard update didn't cover this, I'd love to see a tab in Baldwin/Swipp for seasonal items.

link for Baldwin stuff--just have to wade through a lot of retired recipes that aren't relevant

last years notn announcement should have all the notn swipp trades
I know this would be a huge amount of work! As the hoard update didn't cover this, I'd love to see a tab in Baldwin/Swipp for seasonal items.

link for Baldwin stuff--just have to wade through a lot of retired recipes that aren't relevant

last years notn announcement should have all the notn swipp trades
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Reddhed firstly thank you for doing the complicated things with the intimidating excell sheets.

Secondly, I would prefer to have the skins removed, but you should do whatever is the least complicated, stressful and demanding.
@Reddhed firstly thank you for doing the complicated things with the intimidating excell sheets.

Secondly, I would prefer to have the skins removed, but you should do whatever is the least complicated, stressful and demanding.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19